Windows 10: TPM cleared Windows stuck

Discus and support TPM cleared Windows stuck in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Cleared TPM after password logon problems. Now Window stuck on 64% on initializing screen keep flashing Dell welcome screen then initializing screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Hyko, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Hyko Win User

TPM cleared Windows stuck

Cleared TPM after password logon problems. Now Window stuck on 64% on initializing screen keep flashing Dell welcome screen then initializing screen for Windows with 64% and bottom of screen says something configuration 0% computer will restart in a few moments that was 6 hrs ago.

:)

2. TPM not recognized on boot with BitLocker after installing Windows Creator Update

I think I fixed this problem by checking the TPM status here:

Verify Trusted Platform Module (TPM) Chip on Windows PC

That showed an error code of reduced TPM functionality flagged as 0x900:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...nality-mode-after-successful-deployment-of-wi

I then cleared the TPM following these instructions:

View status, clear, or troubleshoot the TPM (Windows 10)

My computer is recognizing the TPM now on every boot! Make sure you have your data backed up because there is a risk that clearing the TPM could lock you out of it according the the instructions from Microsoft.

TechJunkie913, Mar 28, 2017
  3. Black screen on trying a clean install of Windows 10, with TPM warning

Hi Graham,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I like to know; what is the base Operating System running in your system?

I like to inform you that, a TPM is a microchip designed to provide basic security-related functions, primarily involving encryption keys. The TPM is usually installed on the motherboard of a computer or laptop, and communicates with the rest
    of the system using a hardware bus.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to clear TPM (Trusted Platform Module) and check if it helps.

To clear the TPM

1) Press Windows key + r.

2) Type tpm.msc in the Open box, and then press ENTER. The TPM Management console is displayed.

3) If the User Account Control dialog box appears, confirm that the action it displays is what you want, and then click
    Continue.

Disclaimer: Clearing the TPM resets it to factory defaults. You will lose all created keys and any data protected only by those keys.

4) In the Actions tab, click Clear TPM. If the TPM is turned off, turn on the TPM before clearing it.

5) In the Clear the TPM security hardware dialog box, select a method for entering your password and clearing the TPM:

◦ If you have the removable media onto which you saved your TPM owner password, insert it and then click
    I have a backup file with the TPM owner password. In the
    Select backup file with the TPM owner password
    dialog box, click
    Browse
    to locate the .tpm file saved on your removable media, click
    Open, and then click Clear TPM.

◦ If you do not have the removable media onto which you saved your password,
    click I want to type the TPM owner password. In the Type your TPM owner password dialog box, enter your password (including dashes), and then click
    Clear TPM.

◦ If you do not know your TPM owner password, click
    I don't have the TPM owner password
    , and follow the instructions provided in the dialog box and subsequent BIOS screens to clear the TPM without entering the password.

Note: You can clear the TPM or perform a limited number of TPM management tasks without entering the TPM owner password by just being present at the computer.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Mar 28, 2017
Thema:

TPM cleared Windows stuck

1. TPM cleared Windows stuck - Similar Threads - TPM cleared stuck

2. Stuck on TPM clear after windows factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on TPM clear after windows factory reset: Hello, I wanted to factory reset my computer so i did it through windows 10 settings. After that the TPM Clear showed up and it says press F12 to enable…. And Esc to reject and continue. My keyboard lights are on but when i press f12 or esc nothing happens.. I tried power...
  3. Stuck on TPM clear after windows factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on TPM clear after windows factory reset: Hello, I wanted to factory reset my computer so i did it through windows 10 settings. After that the TPM Clear showed up and it says press F12 to enable…. And Esc to reject and continue. My keyboard lights are on but when i press f12 or esc nothing happens.. I tried power...
  4. Clear TPM?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clear TPM?: Hi,I read online that it is recommended to clear the TPM in windows not bios, before a clean install of Windows 11. Is this true? Or will windows 11 automatically clear the TPM under installation regardless?...
  5. Clear TPM?

Clear TPM?: Hi,I read online that it is recommended to clear the TPM in windows not bios, before a clean install of Windows 11. Is this true? Or will windows 11 automatically clear the TPM under installation regardless?...
  6. clearing tpm

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    clearing tpm: if i clear tpm does it reset my computer back to factory settings and wipe out all the files and data? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clearing-tpm/e2ac4c8c-a98e-43de-b1fd-79bf5f425b9f
  7. clearing tpm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    clearing tpm: if i clear tpm does it reset my computer back to factory settings and wipe out all the files and data? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clearing-tpm/e2ac4c8c-a98e-43de-b1fd-79bf5f425b9f
  8. clearing tpm

9. clearing the tpm

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    clearing the tpm: I have an RCA small laptop with windows 10 and I wiped at clear to give to my grandson. At the end a message came up and seems to be stuck there concerning the TPM.I want the TPM to be cleared so he can enter his own information, but it seems to be stuck and wont budge. It...
  10. Clearing TPM

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clearing TPM: I ha system image backup and am now resetting my Windows 10 laptop so it can be returned for a warranty repair. Is it ok to clear the TPM and will this be restored to my laptop when I restore the system image backup? Many thanks...