Windows 10: TPM clearing computer is frozen

Discus and support TPM clearing computer is frozen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; f1 f2 problem I was trying to clear the TPm Ppi I got as far as the screen says A configuration change was requested to enable activate clear enable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JohnLowery3, Aug 2, 2020.

1. TPM clearing computer is frozen

f1 f2 problem
    I was trying to clear the TPm Ppi I got as far as the screen says A configuration change was requested to enable activate clear enable and activate this computers TPM trusted platform module...
    B130 -- System will not start, F1 to reboot or F2 to setup util. And reject. Either key failed to produce any change.
    The screen is frozen I have tried multiple restarts. It may still be connecting to internet.

:)

JohnLowery3, Aug 2, 2020

2. Clear tpm

Hi I'm trying to reset my laptop to factory settings and its saying clear TPM. Or configuration change was requested for this computer's TPM.

Louise Robert, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Need help on whether to clear TPM on not

It's clear as mud. As far as I can tell, it's specific to Windows, not necessarily activated programs like MacAfee, games, etc etc etc. MS Office, I have no idea.

Here's a lengthy doc on it: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/wi...initialize-and-configure-ownership-of-the-tpm

Sasqui, Aug 2, 2020
  4. R-T-B Win User

TPM clearing computer is frozen

Need help on whether to clear TPM on not

Sounds like it was using the tpm to encrypt the main drive. Certainly not the norm. Also, the fact that you could not log in suggests the computer may be illegally repackaged or stolen.

Where did you buy this?

R-T-B, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

TPM clearing computer is frozen

1. TPM clearing computer is frozen - Similar Threads - TPM clearing computer

2. Clear TPM?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clear TPM?: Hi,I read online that it is recommended to clear the TPM in windows not bios, before a clean install of Windows 11. Is this true? Or will windows 11 automatically clear the TPM under installation regardless?...
  3. clearing tpm

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    clearing tpm: if i clear tpm does it reset my computer back to factory settings and wipe out all the files and data? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clearing-tpm/e2ac4c8c-a98e-43de-b1fd-79bf5f425b9f
  4. clearing tpm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    clearing tpm: if i clear tpm does it reset my computer back to factory settings and wipe out all the files and data? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clearing-tpm/e2ac4c8c-a98e-43de-b1fd-79bf5f425b9f
  5. clearing tpm

6. Computer Reset Clear tpm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Reset Clear tpm: I decided to fully factory reset my laptop, and then I got a black screen asking me to clear the tpm or not, and I chose to not clear the tpm....I waited for a while and then for hours, the screen just showed up with welcome and the loading circle, and then a black screen,...
  7. Computer Reset Clear tpm

Computer Reset Clear tpm: I decided to fully factory reset my laptop, and then I got a black screen asking me to clear the tpm or not, and I chose to not clear the tpm....I waited for a while and then for hours, the screen just showed up with welcome and the loading circle, and then a black screen,...
  8. Computer Reset Clear tpm

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. clearing the tpm

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    clearing the tpm: I have an RCA small laptop with windows 10 and I wiped at clear to give to my grandson. At the end a message came up and seems to be stuck there concerning the TPM.I want the TPM to be cleared so he can enter his own information, but it seems to be stuck and wont budge. It...
  10. Clearing TPM

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clearing TPM: I ha system image backup and am now resetting my Windows 10 laptop so it can be returned for a warranty repair. Is it ok to clear the TPM and will this be restored to my laptop when I restore the system image backup? Many thanks...