Windows 10: TPM Loading of the Management Console Failed. Provider Load Failure. Try Again.

Discus and support TPM Loading of the Management Console Failed. Provider Load Failure. Try Again. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently cleared my TPM as a troubleshooting step for something I was doing.Now, whenever I open TPM.msc or even Security Processor settings, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BudPoulos, Oct 18, 2021.

1. BudPoulos Win User

TPM Loading of the Management Console Failed. Provider Load Failure. Try Again.

I recently cleared my TPM as a troubleshooting step for something I was doing.Now, whenever I open TPM.msc or even Security Processor settings, it can't identify my TPM. I get the seemly infamous "Loading of the management console failed. Provider load failure." error.I did a Google search to reveal this link "https://docs.microsoft.com/en-US/troubleshoot/windows-client/deployment/cannot-load-tpm-management-console" but even after following all the steps, it still does not work.I have since disabled and reenabled the TPM in my BIOS. I've also cleared the TPM from my BIOS and from the Wind

:)

BudPoulos, Oct 18, 2021
  2. I3V
    i3v Win User

TPM Console Error 0x8007007A

PS.

1. I've also just tried to uninstall the TPM device, like suggested
      here.
    2. I've also just tried

Code:
    $tpm = gwmi -n root\cimv2\security\microsofttpm win32_tpm$tpm.SetPhysicalPresenceRequest(6)
    as suggested
    here
    and
    here

Nothing changed.

Here's some additional info, just-in-case:

Code:
    PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> gwmi -n root\cimv2\security\microsofttpm win32_tpm__GENUS                     : 2__CLASS                     : Win32_Tpm__SUPERCLASS                :__DYNASTY                   : Win32_Tpm__RELPATH                   : Win32_Tpm=@__PROPERTY_COUNT            : 10__DERIVATION                : {}__SERVER                    : MY-PC-NAME__NAMESPACE                 : root\cimv2\security\microsofttpm__PATH                      : \\MY-PC-NAME\root\cimv2\security\microsofttpm:Win32_Tpm=@IsActivated_InitialValue    : TrueIsEnabled_InitialValue      : TrueIsOwned_InitialValue        : TrueManufacturerId              : 1112687437ManufacturerIdTxt           : BRCMManufacturerVersion         : 7.11ManufacturerVersionFull20   : Not SupportedManufacturerVersionInfo     :PhysicalPresenceVersionInfo : 1.0SpecVersion                 : 1.2, 2, 1PSComputerName              : MY-PC-NAMEPS C:\WINDOWS\system32> get-tpmTpmPresent                : TrueTpmReady                  : TrueManufacturerId            : 1112687437ManufacturerIdTxt         : BRCMManufacturerVersion       : 7.11ManufacturerVersionFull20 : Not Supported for TPM 1.2ManagedAuthLevel          : FullOwnerAuth                 :OwnerClearDisabled        : FalseAutoProvisioning          : EnabledLockedOut                 : FalseLockoutHealTime           : Not Supported for TPM 1.2LockoutCount              : Not Supported for TPM 1.2LockoutMax                : Not Supported for TPM 1.2SelfTest                  : {128, 159, 126, 96}

3. Amit_Sun Win User
    TPM Console Error 0x8007007A

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This could be the issue when the firmware is not upto date, you can try the troubleshooting steps provided below to further narrow down to the root cause of the issue.

Method 1: TPM console troubleshoot.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting method provided by dell on

"Cannot load management console" opening TPM Management console in Windows 10 Version 1703
    and check if this helps you.

Method 2: Update BIOS and firmware.

I suggest you to contact the
    manufacturer
    and update all the compatible firmware drivers for Windows 10.

Disclaimer: Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft
    cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

Make the above changes and check if this helps you, if you still face the issue, reply to this post with more information.

Hope it helps,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Oct 18, 2021
  4. TPM Loading of the Management Console Failed. Provider Load Failure. Try Again.

Device Security problem

Hi Andre, thanks for helping too!

Unfortunately, when I opened the "tpm.msc", it said(on the TPM Management on Local computer): "Cannot load management console

Loading of the management console failed. Provider load failure Try again."

KaruniaSentosa, Oct 18, 2021
Thema:

TPM Loading of the Management Console Failed. Provider Load Failure. Try Again.

1. TPM Loading of the Management Console Failed. Provider Load Failure. Try Again. - Similar Threads - TPM Loading Management

2. TPM.msc Error: Cannot load management console

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TPM.msc Error: Cannot load management console: Hello everyone, I never had this issue before, but all out of a sudden, I can no longer initialize TPM, I do not understand completely what is happening. When I access tpm.msc in Run it says this: https://i.imgur.com/oL7tPCg.png "Loading of the management console failed. TPM...
  3. TPM.msc Error: Cannot load management console

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    TPM.msc Error: Cannot load management console: Hello everyone, I never had this issue before, but all out of a sudden, I can no longer initialize TPM, I do not understand completely what is happening. When I access tpm.msc in Run it says this: https://i.imgur.com/oL7tPCg.png "Loading of the management console failed. TPM...
  4. loading of the management console failed . provider load failure try again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    loading of the management console failed . provider load failure try again: I am using a dell g5 se running windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loading-of-the-management-console-failed-provider/ce4917ea-b8fd-4b1b-a336-b414a6d5e66d
  5. loading of the management console failed . provider load failure try again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    loading of the management console failed . provider load failure try again: I am using a dell g5 se running windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loading-of-the-management-console-failed-provider/ce4917ea-b8fd-4b1b-a336-b414a6d5e66d
  6. TPM Loading of the Management Console Failed. Provider Load Failure. Try Again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TPM Loading of the Management Console Failed. Provider Load Failure. Try Again.: I recently cleared my TPM as a troubleshooting step for something I was doing.Now, whenever I open TPM.msc or even Security Processor settings, it can't identify my TPM. I get the seemly infamous "Loading of the management console failed. Provider load failure." error.I did a...
  7. TPM Loading of the Management Console Failed. Provider Load Failure. Try Again.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    TPM Loading of the Management Console Failed. Provider Load Failure. Try Again.: I recently cleared my TPM as a troubleshooting step for something I was doing.Now, whenever I open TPM.msc or even Security Processor settings, it can't identify my TPM. I get the seemly infamous "Loading of the management console failed. Provider load failure." error.I did a...
  8. Cannot load Management Console in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Cannot load Management Console in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Trusted Platform Module or TPM is a specialized chip used for security, and encryption of user private data such as Fingerprint, Facial data and so on. It also comes with a Management Console, and if you cannot load the Management Console, [...] This post...
  9. "Failed to load the provider" means what?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Failed to load the provider" means what?: When I run 'DISM /ONLINE /CLEANUP-IMAGE /RESTOREHEALTH', the resulting DISM.LOG includes this: 2018-10-18 17:23:35, Warning DISM DISM Provider Store: PID=8020 TID=7028 Failed to load the provider:...
  10. Failed to Load the provider: .... PEProvider.dll

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Failed to Load the provider: .... PEProvider.dll: Getting the above warning in dism.log (later causing error) with almost anything I try to do with DISM. Let be straight - I'm in such a state trying to fix this problem I didn't even notice this was a Windows 10 forum!. My problem is with Windows 7 64bit, so you may want...