Windows 10: TPM malfunction error

Discus and support TPM malfunction error in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I am currently facing this issue when i try to share a document through my one drive. I use an Alienware R14 laptop and the manufacturer... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Asura0407, May 2, 2019.

1. Asura0407 Win User

TPM malfunction error

Hi,

I am currently facing this issue when i try to share a document through my one drive.

I use an Alienware R14 laptop and the manufacturer disabled this feature. can anyone suggest me to fix this error?

:)

Asura0407, May 2, 2019

2. O365 TPM malfunction error

Hi Vivhassharma,

Thanks posting in our forum.

Could you please provide the screenshot of error message? And could you please describe more detailed about TPM malfunction to help us know what's the issue you have met?

Thanks,

Clark

Clark Wang MSFT, May 2, 2019
  3. O365 TPM malfunction error

Hi,

Do anybody faced TPM malfunction error after installing or upgrading O365 from previous MS office versions ?

TPM malfunction error e33592f4-9e02-4d78-a524-99718ba8a4dd?upload=true.png

vibhassharma, May 2, 2019
  4. TPM malfunction error

TPM update

Don't know if this is the right place for this thread but whatever, laptop informed me that " a firmware update is needed for you security processor (TPM)," now, i looked up what to do and from a microsoft support thing, the last step says to clear the tpm. it has a warning saying to back up my data, i would like to know what clearing the tpm does, and what measures i need to take to make sure nothing goes wrong.

ReeeeallyThough, May 2, 2019
Thema:

TPM malfunction error

1. TPM malfunction error - Similar Threads - TPM malfunction error

2. Windows behaving weirdly and TPM chip malfunctioning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows behaving weirdly and TPM chip malfunctioning: Hi all,This afternoon when I turned on my computer and logged on, I opened my start menu and only Windows UWP apps showed up in the start menu the pre-installed apps on windows. Also, all my app tiles were gone and the start menu was really thin. Then, all of a sudden, all my...
  3. Windows behaving weirdly and TPM chip malfunctioning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows behaving weirdly and TPM chip malfunctioning: Hi all,This afternoon when I turned on my computer and logged on, I opened my start menu and only Windows UWP apps showed up in the start menu the pre-installed apps on windows. Also, all my app tiles were gone and the start menu was really thin. Then, all of a sudden, all my...
  4. Windows behaving weirdly and TPM chip malfunctioning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Malfunction in connection, error with network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Malfunction in connection, error with network: Hi, I need some help with my PC. I was using it smoothly earlier and I just restarted it, upon restarting it won't connect to internet anymore. I tried restarting again and updating network driver, but still not fixed.I have connection in wifi so the internet is not the...
  6. Malfunction in connection, error with network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Malfunction in connection, error with network: Hi, I need some help with my PC. I was using it smoothly earlier and I just restarted it, upon restarting it won't connect to internet anymore. I tried restarting again and updating network driver, but still not fixed.I have connection in wifi so the internet is not the...
  7. Malfunction in connection, error with network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. TPM Error 80280036

in Windows 10 Customization
    TPM Error 80280036: Hey guys, not sure what to make of this I need some help. Fresh Windows 10 image on a domain PC, clean install not an in place upgrade. It is a Dell E6440 and has the TPM activated, Bitlocker enabled and drive encrypted successfully and we use Microsoft Multifactor...
  9. O365 TPM malfunction error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    O365 TPM malfunction error: Hi, Do anybody faced TPM malfunction error after installing or upgrading O365 from previous MS office versions ? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/o365-tpm-malfunction-error/d148646e-5f9b-454c-9983-73673a0e27c7"
  10. TPM error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    TPM error: Hello, after the Windows update in october 2017 my Pc have problems with TPM, in device maneger under secutity devices appears an exclamation point and under TPM properties : "Device ACPI\MSFT0101\1 was migrated." and "Device ACPI\MSFT0101\1 had a problem starting." and "A...