Windows 10: TPM not found with AMD PSP 11.0

Discus and support TPM not found with AMD PSP 11.0 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Ryzen 7 7735HS processor. In the bios TPM is enabled, in device manager under "Security devices" only AMD PSP 11.0 shows up. I can't upgrade... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by nemetbar_, Feb 23, 2024.

1. nemetbar_ Win User

TPM not found with AMD PSP 11.0

I have a Ryzen 7 7735HS processor. In the bios TPM is enabled, in device manager under "Security devices" only AMD PSP 11.0 shows up. I can't upgrade to Windows 11. Pc health check too says "TPM is not detected". What can i do?

:)

nemetbar_, Feb 23, 2024
  2. DaBaratna Win User

Win 11 - TPM 2.0

The AMD Ryzen 5 2400G with Radeon Vega Graphics processor on my MSI B450 motherboard, is not on the Win 11 list due to the TPM 2.0 requirement. There is a 14 pin connector on the mother board to add a TPM module. Will adding a TPM 2.0 module to the motherboard meet the Win 11 requirement? Thank you.

DaBaratna, Feb 23, 2024
  3. TPM not available

Windows Security is saying TPM isn't available, yet when I went into BIOS (HP) it says secure boot is enabled, TPM is available and enabled. Also checked in tpm.msc and found compatible TPM not found. In the device manager, I couldn't find TPM as well, only found AMD PSP 10.0 device. Also tried to install tpm diagnostics but I don't know what to do with it.

Is there any way to reinstall this "TPM" or is my computer not compatible with it? My laptop is HP Victus 16. It says the initial windows version was 10, but then it was upgraded to windows 11.

JAIRO NATHANAEL IMMANUEL SIEGERS, Feb 23, 2024
  4. Bree Win User

TPM support

The TPM 2.0 specifications can be implemented by a hardware chip, in which case it will be listed in the bios as 'TPM'. Newer processors can also support a firmware implementation of TPM 2.0. This is where it gets confusing as that may be listed in the bios as fTPM or PTT. All implementations of TPM 2.0, hardware or firmware, will meet the W11 requirements. TPM 2.0 for Windows 11 - What about Intel PTT and AMD fTPM?

Thema:

1. TPM not found with AMD PSP 11.0 - Similar Threads - TPM found AMD

2. TPM not found with AMD PSP 11.0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TPM not found with AMD PSP 11.0: I have a Ryzen 7 7735HS processor. In the bios TPM is enabled, in device manager under "Security devices" only AMD PSP 11.0 shows up. I can't upgrade to Windows 11. Pc health check too says "TPM is not detected". What can i do?...
  3. TPM not found with AMD PSP 11.0

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    TPM not found with AMD PSP 11.0: I have a Ryzen 7 7735HS processor. In the bios TPM is enabled, in device manager under "Security devices" only AMD PSP 11.0 shows up. I can't upgrade to Windows 11. Pc health check too says "TPM is not detected". What can i do?...
  4. TPM Not Found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TPM Not Found: Hi,I was looking at updating my computer from Windows 11 21H2, however I'm having an issue with TPM. Apparently a compatible TPM cannot be found on my computer.I've tried several different troubleshooting options:- Ensuring Windows is up to date- Updating TPM Driver from...
  5. TPM Not Found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TPM Not Found: Hi,I was looking at updating my computer from Windows 11 21H2, however I'm having an issue with TPM. Apparently a compatible TPM cannot be found on my computer.I've tried several different troubleshooting options:- Ensuring Windows is up to date- Updating TPM Driver from...
  6. Strange ports are found and TPM is not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange ports are found and TPM is not found: Hello FriendsWell i have Windows 11 installed on Asus ROG ,So Here is the thing i have formated my laptop because seems malware bytes found legalhakcer.com suspicious linked to my edge...But some how i see two ports open in my laptop port 1042,1043 afrog so i googled seems...
  7. Strange ports are found and TPM is not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange ports are found and TPM is not found: Hello FriendsWell i have Windows 11 installed on Asus ROG ,So Here is the thing i have formated my laptop because seems malware bytes found legalhakcer.com suspicious linked to my edge...But some how i see two ports open in my laptop port 1042,1043 afrog so i googled seems...
  8. Upgrade to windows 10 20h2 destroyed my PSP TPM.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Upgrade to windows 10 20h2 destroyed my PSP TPM.: Hi,I have recently been having a problem where my AMD PSP 10.0 Device cannot be enabled.Normally, when I use my laptop, the AMD PSP 10.0 Device and Trusted Platform Module 2.0 show up in devmgmt.msc.But since I upgraded to Windows 10 20h2 64-bit, my PSP had stopped working...
  9. TPM not found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    TPM not found: I have Dell Inspiron 15 7548 and I have come to an error where my TPM is not found I tried searching for solutions but nothing worked. I am not sure if my system supports TPM, and I cannot find TPM in my BIOS. although I have an error of firmware not working in the device...
  10. JASC PSP 9.0

in Windows 10 Customization
    JASC PSP 9.0: I have PSP 9 on my PC that came with win 10, and it works perfectly; or did my PC has been down for a while and I csn't use it. So, I am trying to add PSP 9 to y laptop which also came with win 10; and makes no sense to me that it won't install. Anyway, I have also tried...