Windows 10: TPM option not displaying.

Discus and support TPM option not displaying. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello. I have a Windows 8.1 that I upgraded to Windows 10 Home. The TPM option is not being displayed in BIOS and I read this article... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Normal Person that is, Dec 21, 2019.

1. TPM option not displaying.

Hello. I have a Windows 8.1 that I upgraded to Windows 10 Home. The TPM option is not being displayed in BIOS and I read this article https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2895212/a-trusted-platform-module-tpm-is-not-recognized-on-some-windows-7-base but it did not help. Can anyone help me?
    Thanks,
    Normal.

:)

Normal Person that is, Dec 21, 2019

2. TPM update

Don't know if this is the right place for this thread but whatever, laptop informed me that " a firmware update is needed for you security processor (TPM)," now, i looked up what to do and from a microsoft support thing, the last step says to clear the tpm. it has a warning saying to back up my data, i would like to know what clearing the tpm does, and what measures i need to take to make sure nothing goes wrong.

ReeeeallyThough, Dec 21, 2019
  3. Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Dec 21, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

TPM option not displaying.

Radeon Overlay not displaying all options

Ok, I got a question. The options to hide the overlay are confusing. What are the steps to turn on the overlay in-game? Not interested in logging much at the moment. Is Alt-R part of turning it on/off?

Sasqui, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

TPM option not displaying.

1. TPM option not displaying. - Similar Threads - TPM option displaying

2. No option to Duplicate Display

in Windows 10 Customization
    No option to Duplicate Display: I have been using Windows 10 and multiple displays for years. Recently I had to re-install Windows, and I'm using 2 displays. Since I reinstalled Windows, the Display Options panel, under Multiple displays gives me just three options:Extend these displaysShow only on 1Show...
  3. TPM says it is ready for use but no options are available.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    TPM says it is ready for use but no options are available.: I have an an asus spi tpm installed on my tuf b550 plus motherboard. The tpm is enabled in bios and windows says it is enabled, however when I go to tpm.msc there are no options. (image: https://imgur.com/a/vLd13SA ) I have tried clearing the tpm both via BIOS and through...
  4. Display Options

Display Options: Hey As mentioned by others, I do not see any brightness slider on my action centre. It hasn't been there for a long time, which is why I can't change the show settings. I went through some posts and found that it's not available for the desktop, but I'm using a portable...
  5. Windows Display Options

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Display Options: I use the software "Stardoc" for several years. But today i noticed, when i open a folder in the Stardoc tab, it opens in Windows Explorar view. I just want to display only the folders and subs and files in the selected folder. Which happended until today. What i want is...
  6. Display Options

Display Options: How do I set up display extension to use a separate monitor with my laptop so it will still work when I am on the company VPN? It worked when I set it up offline and then connected to the VPN but now it won't ....
  7. Display options

Display options: I loaned my laptop out and itds been returned in high contrast mode. I cannot figure out how to get it back to normal. PLEASE HELP{ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-options/79fa75f5-3ec1-453f-a5d8-c5641626d8d6
  8. Display and Brightness Options!

Display and Brightness Options!: Hey Microsoft! I'm not really much of an entrepreneur, and I don't really know if this fit's into the whole "question" category, but I've got a few pointers for you! Actually just one! While I'm fond of the power of 2019's inferno bright computer screens burning the...
  9. Display Option Disappeared

in Windows 10 Support
    Display Option Disappeared: I have an MSI GeForce GTX 1050 graphics card. I have 1 output HMDI to my TV, and 1 Display Port to my monitor. For no obvious reason, I can no longer choose the HDMI as an output in windows. Under Display Settings, it won't recognize the HDMI display. It indicate I have...
  10. No Display Options for 10041

in Windows 10 Support
    No Display Options for 10041: I have a locked display on my HP Elite 6930p. My resolution changed after updating , and now my icons and text are too wide. I went to change it, but there are no resolution options. I'm stuck with bad resolution now. Should I roll back my display driver? Thanks in advance...