Windows 10: TPM Screen

Discus and support TPM Screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cannot clear my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tpm-screen/9cb3264e-e6b7-411f-8f99-4f94787588e3 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DenisePayton1, Apr 7, 2020.

1. TPM Screen

I cannot clear my computer

:)

DenisePayton1, Apr 7, 2020

2. TPM update

Don't know if this is the right place for this thread but whatever, laptop informed me that " a firmware update is needed for you security processor (TPM)," now, i looked up what to do and from a microsoft support thing, the last step says to clear the tpm. it has a warning saying to back up my data, i would like to know what clearing the tpm does, and what measures i need to take to make sure nothing goes wrong.

ReeeeallyThough, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Need help on whether to clear TPM on not

It's clear as mud. As far as I can tell, it's specific to Windows, not necessarily activated programs like MacAfee, games, etc etc etc. MS Office, I have no idea.

Here's a lengthy doc on it: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/wi...initialize-and-configure-ownership-of-the-tpm

Sasqui, Apr 7, 2020
  4. sygnus21 Win User

TPM Screen

TPM Ready with reduced functionality; unable to use BitLocker

Well at this time I have no other suggestions other than to call Asus and see if there's something else that needs to be done or checked on that board.

1. BTW What specific version of Windows 10 are you running?
    2. Are you on the insiders track?
    3. Also, where are you trying to save your TPM password to?

Thanks.

sygnus21, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

TPM Screen

1. TPM Screen - Similar Threads - TPM Screen

2. when i enable tpm 2.0 my pc shows blue screen that says "recovery there was a problem with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i enable tpm 2.0 my pc shows blue screen that says "recovery there was a problem with...: when i enable tpm 2.0 my pc shows blue screen that says "recovery there was a problem with a device connected to your pc" and i can't get the windows,i have windows 11...
  3. when i enable tpm 2.0 my pc shows blue screen that says "recovery there was a problem with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when i enable tpm 2.0 my pc shows blue screen that says "recovery there was a problem with...: when i enable tpm 2.0 my pc shows blue screen that says "recovery there was a problem with a device connected to your pc" and i can't get the windows,i have windows 11...
  4. Windows security I get a blank screen, I'm unable to access it. I need to download TPM 2.0...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows security I get a blank screen, I'm unable to access it. I need to download TPM 2.0...: I bought a new Laptop a few weeks ago. I'm unable to access my Windows security I get a blank screen, I'm unable to access it. I need to download TPM 2.0 and UEFI secure boot to play Valorant game on windows11...
  5. Windows security I get a blank screen, I'm unable to access it. I need to download TPM 2.0...

Windows security I get a blank screen, I'm unable to access it. I need to download TPM 2.0...: I bought a new Laptop a few weeks ago. I'm unable to access my Windows security I get a blank screen, I'm unable to access it. I need to download TPM 2.0 and UEFI secure boot to play Valorant game on windows11...
  6. msı click bios screen doesnt have tpm option. how to enable tpm 2 on msı computer amd ryzen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msı click bios screen doesnt have tpm option. how to enable tpm 2 on msı computer amd ryzen...: hi i want to activate tpm 2 on my new computer. it is msı one and it has amd ryzen 7 series hardware. i know it is compatibile with tpm2. so i did win r tpm command it said activate on bıos. i went to bıos advanced security there was no tpm option. see photoi read msı guide...
  7. msı click bios screen doesnt have tpm option. how to enable tpm 2 on msı computer amd ryzen...

msı click bios screen doesnt have tpm option. how to enable tpm 2 on msı computer amd ryzen...: hi i want to activate tpm 2 on my new computer. it is msı one and it has amd ryzen 7 series hardware. i know it is compatibile with tpm2. so i did win r tpm command it said activate on bıos. i went to bıos advanced security there was no tpm option. see photoi read msı guide...
  8. Bluescreening and black screening after a TPM failure.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreening and black screening after a TPM failure.: Been blue screening and black screening for weeks, due to a multitude of errors and blue screen errors, I reinstalled my windows 10 and it solved a good chunk of them, but there's two that don't go away."The description for Event ID 56 from source Application Popup cannot be...
  9. Bluescreening and black screening after a TPM failure.

Bluescreening and black screening after a TPM failure.: Been blue screening and black screening for weeks, due to a multitude of errors and blue screen errors, I reinstalled my windows 10 and it solved a good chunk of them, but there's two that don't go away."The description for Event ID 56 from source Application Popup cannot be...
  10. Bluescreening and black screening after a TPM failure.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging