Windows 10: TPM TOSHIBA LAPTOP

Discus and support TPM TOSHIBA LAPTOP in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Why my toshiba laptop has no tpm option on bios mode? I can't find it anywhere.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Justine James Sipe, Sep 21, 2021.

1. TPM TOSHIBA LAPTOP

Why my toshiba laptop has no tpm option on bios mode? I can't find it anywhere.

:)

Justine James Sipe, Sep 21, 2021

2. TPM update

Don't know if this is the right place for this thread but whatever, laptop informed me that " a firmware update is needed for you security processor (TPM)," now, i looked up what to do and from a microsoft support thing, the last step says to clear the tpm. it has a warning saying to back up my data, i would like to know what clearing the tpm does, and what measures i need to take to make sure nothing goes wrong.

ReeeeallyThough, Sep 21, 2021
  3. idgat Win User
    TPM support

I couldn't find "TPM" or "Trusted Platform Module" listed in any BIOS setting on 2 of my laptops. Got the mobo ID from system specs and did a bit of searching ... ah, there it is, not actually called that exactly, but same thing, and was disabled. Enabled ... booted up, ran tpm.msc. Bingo! Alive and well.

Your search engine will be your friend (one of mine even had a YouTube step-by-step how to access the BIOS, what to look for, etc).

idgat, Sep 21, 2021
  4. Sasqui Win User

TPM TOSHIBA LAPTOP

Need help on whether to clear TPM on not

It's clear as mud. As far as I can tell, it's specific to Windows, not necessarily activated programs like MacAfee, games, etc etc etc. MS Office, I have no idea.

Here's a lengthy doc on it: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/wi...initialize-and-configure-ownership-of-the-tpm

Sasqui, Sep 21, 2021
Thema:

TPM TOSHIBA LAPTOP

1. TPM TOSHIBA LAPTOP - Similar Threads - TPM TOSHIBA LAPTOP

2. Toshiba laptop satellite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba laptop satellite: When I start it up it goes to hdd/ssd screen abd ask for password I can't remember it and I have no disc for recovery how can I get past this screen is there a way?...
  3. Toshiba laptop not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toshiba laptop not working: Hello, i have a Toshiba laptop it was fine for the past 2 years and now it keeps loop blue screen of death, the stop code keeps showing "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA", luckily it enters automatic repair, maybe i have a corrupted file or something....
  4. Toshiba laptop not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba laptop not working: Hello, i have a Toshiba laptop it was fine for the past 2 years and now it keeps loop blue screen of death, the stop code keeps showing "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA", luckily it enters automatic repair, maybe i have a corrupted file or something....
  5. Enable TPM....Toshiba Laptop 64 bit windows10 latest version

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enable TPM....Toshiba Laptop 64 bit windows10 latest version: 12/9Could anyone help with my preparation for the Windows 11 Download.I need to Enable TPM...on my Toshiba Satellite Laptop.It dosen't show "Security Processor in my windows settings ….Every other requirement looks fine.8G of RAM..750G HD...2G Processor64 bit...
  6. Enable TPM....Toshiba Laptop 64 bit windows10 latest version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enable TPM....Toshiba Laptop 64 bit windows10 latest version: 12/9Could anyone help with my preparation for the Windows 11 Download.I need to Enable TPM...on my Toshiba Satellite Laptop.It dosen't show "Security Processor in my windows settings ….Every other requirement looks fine.8G of RAM..750G HD...2G Processor64 bit...
  7. Enable TPM....Toshiba Laptop 64 bit windows10 latest version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Toshiba Laptops

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba Laptops: Many are having issues with certain Toshiba Laptops running 1903.I rolled back to 1803 but I,m still being offered 1903.Is there any way we could elevate this so MS blocks it? Feed Back Hub has not prevented us from being offered 1903....
  9. Toshiba laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toshiba laptop: I have a USB devise to make my PC go faster, it say's plug in turn PC on and hold the reboot button, but I don't no what button that is. Can you help me please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-laptop/3a56aa55-9077-43b9-8d6a-223d4714944c
  10. Toshiba Laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Toshiba Laptop: I had to restart my laptop to clear it for my mom to use. When setting it back up the wrong email was entered for microsoft. My gmail is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but it used *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. It is stuck at the login screen. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How can i enable TPM 2 on Toshiba C50

2. TPM 2.0 for Windows 11 toshiba satellite C55-B

3. TPM 2.0 for Windows 10 toshiba satellite C55-B