Windows 10: TPM Trusted Platform Module Issue

Discus and support TPM Trusted Platform Module Issue in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; After updating to windows 10 version 1803 this comes up after I log in. A configuration change was requested to clean this computers TPM( trusted... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Phil7788, May 1, 2018.

1. Phil7788 Win User

TPM Trusted Platform Module Issue

After updating to windows 10 version 1803 this comes up after I log in. A configuration change was requested to clean this computers TPM( trusted platform module). Warning clearing erases information started on the TPM. You will lose all created keys and access data encryption by these keys.
    Press F12 to clear the TPM
    Press ESC to reject and continue.
    I have done this numerous times on every restart.
    I go into windows defender to view security dashboard to view device settings to security processor to ignore the request for the TPM and it is fixed but again when I restart to asked the same question over and over.

A configuration change was requested to clean this computers TPM( trusted platform module). Warning clearing erases information started on the TPM. You will lose all created keys and access data encryption by these keys.

TPM Device Information

-TPM Present: True
    -TPM Version: 2.0
    -TPM Manufacturer ID:
    -TPM Manufacturer Version: 0.0.0.0
    -PPI Spec Version: 1.2
    -Ready For Storage: False
    -Ready For Attestation: False
    -Information Flags: 0x0000000E
    -Is Capable For Attestation: False
    -Clear Needed To Recover: True
    -TPM Has Vulnerable FW: False
    -PCR7 Binding State: 0
    -TPM Spec Version 0
    -TPM Errata Date:
    -PC Client Version: 0

:)

Phil7788, May 1, 2018
  2. Allan Mej Win User

TPM enabled but not found?

Hi Roberto,

This issue occurs because the TPM is using the OEM driver and not the Windows built-in Trusted Platform Module driver. To address your issue, we suggest reinstalling the Trusted Platform Module driver by uninstalling the TPM driver and restarting your
    PC.

Let us know how things goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, May 1, 2018
  3. Jones_900 Win User
    Windows 10 after sysprep, "Windows could not complete the installation."

Late reply, but if anyone is having this issue the fix for me was to turn off the Trusted Platform Module (TPM) in the BIOS.

Jones_900, May 1, 2018
  4. Phil7788 Win User

After updating to windows 10 version 1803 this comes up after I log in. A configuration change was requested to clean this computers TPM( trusted platform module). Warning clearing erases information started on the TPM. You will lose all created keys and access data encryption by these keys.
    I have done this numerous times on every restart.
    I go into windows defender to view security dashboard to view device settings to security processor to ignore the request for the TPM and it is fixed but again when I restart to asked the same question over and over.

A configuration change was requested to clean this computers TPM( trusted platform module). Warning clearing erases information started on the TPM. You will lose all created keys and access data encryption by these keys.

TPM Device Information

-TPM Present: True
    -TPM Version: 2.0
    -TPM Manufacturer ID:
    -TPM Manufacturer Version: 0.0.0.0
    -PPI Spec Version: 1.2
    -Ready For Storage: False
    -Ready For Attestation: False
    -Information Flags: 0x0000000E
    -Is Capable For Attestation: False
    -Clear Needed To Recover: True
    -TPM Has Vulnerable FW: False
    -PCR7 Binding State: 0
    -TPM Spec Version 0
    -TPM Errata Date:
    -PC Client Version: 0

:)

Phil7788, May 6, 2018
Thema:

1. TPM Trusted Platform Module Issue - Similar Threads - TPM Trusted Platform

2. Trusted Platform Module TPM

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trusted Platform Module TPM: Hello, I have a TPM in my system which is for hardware security i want to know that am i gonna lose all of my data if at all the TPM Chip fails.. pls advice on thisThanks...
  3. Trusted Platform Module

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trusted Platform Module: I am on a Windows 10 PC. I reset my PC and this shows up and I can't press or do anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trusted-platform-module/b4e4e7de-af20-4978-bb4c-97404187bed1
  4. Trusted Platform Module

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trusted Platform Module: I reset my computer and this showed up, but I can't do anything or press anything? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trusted-platform-module/8f2891ce-04a0-4194-abbc-2d21aa6de826
  5. Initialisation of the Trusted Platform Module (TPM) failed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Initialisation of the Trusted Platform Module (TPM) failed: When I booted the laptop yesterday I was no longer able to login using my windows pin. I had to login using the password, can't get the pin to work again. In event viewer under windows logs>system have continuously: event ID 27 'The initialisation of the Trusted Platform...
  6. Initialisation of the Trusted Platform Module (TPM) failed

in Windows 10 Support
    Initialisation of the Trusted Platform Module (TPM) failed: When I booted the laptop yesterday I was no longer able to login using my windows pin. I had to login using the password, can't get the pin to work again. In event viewer under windows logs>system have continuously: event ID 27 'The initialisation of the Trusted Platform...
  7. Trusted Platform Module

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trusted Platform Module: how often does this module get updated? when was the last update? is this a manual update or automatic update for Windows users? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trusted-platform-module/ef835fec-996c-4ecf-8388-dc8a881e8375
  8. trusted platform module (tpm)

trusted platform module (tpm): windows defender is showing error msgunder security processor troubleshooting can't get tpm information please contact your system contact you device manufacturer. please help me on this . I am unable to use tpm functions in tpm.msc module. how to get it back....
  9. Trusted Platform Module

Trusted Platform Module: I have received a message to update or clear and update the TPM. It tells me to ensure I have done a backup. Is this REALLY necessary? To do a COMPLETE PC BACKUP in case this causes data loss? Surely, SURELY, MS can do these things without the potential compromise of...
  10. Trusted Platform Module (TPM)

in Windows 10 Support
    Trusted Platform Module (TPM): I just installed windows 10-1511 on my pc en it works perfect.Verry happy with it. But soon there will be come the anniversary update of windows 10.My motherboard supports TPM 1.0 but not TPM 2.0. For the anniversary update you need TPM 2.0.Does this mean that my computer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Device health attestation isnt available. Please clear your TPM

2. hp device health attestation isnt available. please clear your tpm.

3. trusted platfrom module logs

4. Ready For Attestation: False,
  5. pcr7 binding state: 0,
  6. TPM PCR7 Binding State: 3,
  7. warning tpm cleared press esc reject every boot,
  8. ready for attestation false