Windows 10: TPM Trusted Platform Module Issue

Discus and support TPM Trusted Platform Module Issue in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; After updating to windows 10 version 1803 this comes up after I log in. A configuration change was requested to clean this computers TPM( trusted... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Phil7788, May 1, 2018.

1. Phil7788 Win User

TPM Trusted Platform Module Issue

After updating to windows 10 version 1803 this comes up after I log in. A configuration change was requested to clean this computers TPM( trusted platform module). Warning clearing erases information started on the TPM. You will lose all created keys and access data encryption by these keys.
    Press F12 to clear the TPM
    Press ESC to reject and continue.
    I have done this numerous times on every restart.
    I go into windows defender to view security dashboard to view device settings to security processor to ignore the request for the TPM and it is fixed but again when I restart to asked the same question over and over.

A configuration change was requested to clean this computers TPM( trusted platform module). Warning clearing erases information started on the TPM. You will lose all created keys and access data encryption by these keys.

TPM Device Information

-TPM Present: True
    -TPM Version: 2.0
    -TPM Manufacturer ID:
    -TPM Manufacturer Version: 0.0.0.0
    -PPI Spec Version: 1.2
    -Ready For Storage: False
    -Ready For Attestation: False
    -Information Flags: 0x0000000E
    -Is Capable For Attestation: False
    -Clear Needed To Recover: True
    -TPM Has Vulnerable FW: False
    -PCR7 Binding State: 0
    -TPM Spec Version 0
    -TPM Errata Date:
    -PC Client Version: 0

:)

Phil7788, May 1, 2018
  2. Allan Mej Win User

TPM enabled but not found?

Hi Roberto,

This issue occurs because the TPM is using the OEM driver and not the Windows built-in Trusted Platform Module driver. To address your issue, we suggest reinstalling the Trusted Platform Module driver by uninstalling the TPM driver and restarting your
    PC.

Let us know how things goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, May 1, 2018
  3. Jones_900 Win User
    Windows 10 after sysprep, "Windows could not complete the installation."

Late reply, but if anyone is having this issue the fix for me was to turn off the Trusted Platform Module (TPM) in the BIOS.

Jones_900, May 1, 2018
  4. Phil7788 Win User

After updating to windows 10 version 1803 this comes up after I log in. A configuration change was requested to clean this computers TPM( trusted platform module). Warning clearing erases information started on the TPM. You will lose all created keys and access data encryption by these keys.
    I have done this numerous times on every restart.
    I go into windows defender to view security dashboard to view device settings to security processor to ignore the request for the TPM and it is fixed but again when I restart to asked the same question over and over.

A configuration change was requested to clean this computers TPM( trusted platform module). Warning clearing erases information started on the TPM. You will lose all created keys and access data encryption by these keys.

TPM Device Information

-TPM Present: True
    -TPM Version: 2.0
    -TPM Manufacturer ID:
    -TPM Manufacturer Version: 0.0.0.0
    -PPI Spec Version: 1.2
    -Ready For Storage: False
    -Ready For Attestation: False
    -Information Flags: 0x0000000E
    -Is Capable For Attestation: False
    -Clear Needed To Recover: True
    -TPM Has Vulnerable FW: False
    -PCR7 Binding State: 0
    -TPM Spec Version 0
    -TPM Errata Date:
    -PC Client Version: 0

:)

Phil7788, May 6, 2018
Thema:

1. TPM Trusted Platform Module Issue - Similar Threads - TPM Trusted Platform

2. Trusted Plateform Module TPM Problems

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trusted Plateform Module TPM Problems: [ATTACH]I am currently having the issue of TPM, where my TPM status is ready, but whenever I check back on my settings, I noticed that my TPM status keep on blinking over Security processor details corner. Thank you for helping to solve this problem [ATTACH]...
  3. Trying to enable BitLocker but unable to locate Trusted Platform Module TPM

Trying to enable BitLocker but unable to locate Trusted Platform Module TPM: Hi All, I've been dealing with a user's machine Dell Latitude 7480 and I am unable to turn on his BitLocker Encryption. I've done a ton of research and advised him to go to the BIOS Setup on boot up to ensure under Security "TPM 2.0 Security" was turned on but there is no...
  4. Trusted Platform Module 2.0

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trusted Platform Module 2.0: My HP Envy laptop x350?. The TPM has an error code 10. This device cannot start. Can I delete it and will it auto reinstall and fix the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trusted-platform-module-20/041ce249-0269-4064-980c-27270967731e
  5. Microsoft Guidance for Vulnerability in Trusted Platform Module (TPM)

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Guidance for Vulnerability in Trusted Platform Module (TPM): ADV190024 | Microsoft Guidance for Vulnerability in Trusted Platform Module (TPM) Security Advisory Published: 11/12/2019 Executive Summary This advisory addresses CVE-2019-16863. A security vulnerability exists in certain Trusted Platform Module (TPM) chipsets. The...
  6. trusted platform module (tpm)

trusted platform module (tpm): windows defender is showing error msgunder security processor troubleshooting can't get tpm information please contact your system contact you device manufacturer. please help me on this . I am unable to use tpm functions in tpm.msc module. how to get it back....
  7. Trusted Platform Module

Trusted Platform Module: I have received a message to update or clear and update the TPM. It tells me to ensure I have done a backup. Is this REALLY necessary? To do a COMPLETE PC BACKUP in case this causes data loss? Surely, SURELY, MS can do these things without the potential compromise of...
  8. Security devices - Trusted Platform Module

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Security devices - Trusted Platform Module: Hi there On my nice shiny HP envy laptop : HP ENVY Notebook - 13-d008na (ENERGY STAR) Model #: P0R94EA I of course removed the W10 Home with the HP Bloatware (actually very small amount -- well done HP for delivering a reasonably clean OS not riddled with ads and...
  9. Trusted Platform Module (TPM)

in Windows 10 Support
    Trusted Platform Module (TPM): I just installed windows 10-1511 on my pc en it works perfect.Verry happy with it. But soon there will be come the anniversary update of windows 10.My motherboard supports TPM 1.0 but not TPM 2.0. For the anniversary update you need TPM 2.0.Does this mean that my computer...
  10. Verify Trusted Platform Module (TPM) Chip on Windows PC

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Verify Trusted Platform Module (TPM) Chip on Windows PC: How to: Verify Trusted Platform Module (TPM) Chip on Windows PC How to Check if Windows PC has a Trusted Platform Module (TPM) Chip Trusted Platform Module (TPM) technology is designed to provide hardware-based, security-related functions. A TPM chip is a secure...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Device health attestation isnt available. Please clear your TPM

2. hp device health attestation isnt available. please clear your tpm.

3. trusted platfrom module logs

4. Ready For Attestation: False,
  5. pcr7 binding state: 0,
  6. TPM PCR7 Binding State: 3,
  7. warning tpm cleared press esc reject every boot,
  8. ready for attestation false