Windows 10: TPM-WMI 1025 and 1282

Discus and support TPM-WMI 1025 and 1282 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my computer started to restart randomly, when checking the windows event logs, it shows TPM-WMl 1286 and 1025, I can't solve this, I have already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Matheus Rocha6, Jun 12, 2024.

1. TPM-WMI 1025 and 1282

my computer started to restart randomly, when checking the windows event logs, it shows TPM-WMl 1286 and 1025, I can't solve this, I have already replaced several parts of my computer, only the motherboard and cpu are missing, but I don't believe that may be

:)

Matheus Rocha6, Jun 12, 2024
  2. JohnJD Win User

Random shutdown and restarts, showing error on Event Viewer TPM-WMI

Hellp, please help, I Keep getting random shutdowns and then restart, yesterday I had 2 today there's been like 5 events already. I opened Event Viewer and I keep finding the same events related to TPM-WMI, it says event Id 1795 Please help me fix this, is getting really annoying, any suggestions? here are the attached screenshots showing the events I've been getting since yesterday that I decided to post here and report it. Thanks. I'm using Windows 10.
    TPM-WMI 1025 and 1282 401843d1702247314t-random-shutdown-restarts-showing-error-event-viewer-tpm-wmi-error1.jpg

TPM-WMI 1025 and 1282 401844d1702247340t-random-shutdown-restarts-showing-error-event-viewer-tpm-wmi-error5.jpg

TPM-WMI 1025 and 1282 401845d1702247340t-random-shutdown-restarts-showing-error-event-viewer-tpm-wmi-error4.jpg

TPM-WMI 1025 and 1282 401846d1702247340t-random-shutdown-restarts-showing-error-event-viewer-tpm-wmi-error3.jpg

TPM-WMI 1025 and 1282 401847d1702247340t-random-shutdown-restarts-showing-error-event-viewer-tpm-wmi-error2.jpg

JohnJD, Jun 12, 2024
  3. TPM update

Don't know if this is the right place for this thread but whatever, laptop informed me that " a firmware update is needed for you security processor (TPM)," now, i looked up what to do and from a microsoft support thing, the last step says to clear the tpm. it has a warning saying to back up my data, i would like to know what clearing the tpm does, and what measures i need to take to make sure nothing goes wrong.

ReeeeallyThough, Jun 12, 2024
  4. TPM-WMI 1025 and 1282

In windows log, I see events from source "TPM-WMI". Can someone help me what is this?

In windows log, I see events from source "TPM-WMI". Can someone help me what is this? Can it only come from TPM Module?

KrunalThakkar1, Jun 12, 2024
Thema:

TPM-WMI 1025 and 1282

1. TPM-WMI 1025 and 1282 - Similar Threads - TPM WMI 1025

2. Windows 10 - Repeat Crashing, WMI / DistrubutedCOM / TPM-WMI / DeviceSetupManager, and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Repeat Crashing, WMI / DistrubutedCOM / TPM-WMI / DeviceSetupManager, and...: Hello,I could really use some advice on how to fix my computer. I custom built my PC in 2021 and I had no issues for several years, until about a 10-11 months ago. I will try to be as concise as possible because I have been through hours and hours of troubleshooting, forum...
  3. Windows 10 - Repeat Crashing, WMI / DistrubutedCOM / TPM-WMI / DeviceSetupManager, and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Repeat Crashing, WMI / DistrubutedCOM / TPM-WMI / DeviceSetupManager, and...: Hello,I could really use some advice on how to fix my computer. I custom built my PC in 2021 and I had no issues for several years, until about a 10-11 months ago. I will try to be as concise as possible because I have been through hours and hours of troubleshooting, forum...
  4. Windows 10 - Repeat Crashing, WMI / DistrubutedCOM / TPM-WMI / DeviceSetupManager, and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 - Repeat Crashing, WMI / DistrubutedCOM / TPM-WMI / DeviceSetupManager, and...

6. Windows 10 - Repeat Crashing, WMI / DistrubutedCOM / TPM-WMI / DeviceSetupManager, and...

7. Windows 10 - Repeat Crashing, WMI / DistrubutedCOM / TPM-WMI / DeviceSetupManager, and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows 10 - Repeat Crashing, WMI / DistrubutedCOM / TPM-WMI / DeviceSetupManager, and...

9. Windows 10 - Repeat Crashing, WMI / DistrubutedCOM / TPM-WMI / DeviceSetupManager, and...

10. TPM-WMI 1025 and 1282

TPM-WMI 1025 and 1282: my computer started to restart randomly, when checking the windows event logs, it shows TPM-WMl 1286 and 1025, I can't solve this, I have already replaced several parts of my computer, only the motherboard and cpu are missing, but I don't believe that may be...