Windows 10: tpm2 problem can you help me please/

Discus and support tpm2 problem can you help me please/ in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; tpm2 problem can you help me please windows 11 23h2 won't inssall even though TPM2 is enabled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by John Montgomery2, Apr 19, 2024.

1. tpm2 problem can you help me please/

tpm2 problem can you help me please windows 11 23h2 won't inssall even though TPM2 is enabled

:)

John Montgomery2, Apr 19, 2024

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 19, 2024
  3. Ghot Win User
    Gigabyte B360M H and TPM2

@Blake0202 Open a command prompt as Admin, and type these commands one at a time. Diskpart List Disk Then post a screen shot of what you see. It should look something like this...
    tpm2 problem can you help me please/ 369750d1656242509t-gigabyte-b360m-h-tpm2-image1.png

4. dalchina Win User

tpm2 problem can you help me please/

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Apr 19, 2024
Thema:

tpm2 problem can you help me please/

1. tpm2 problem can you help me please/ - Similar Threads - tpm2 problem help

2. tpm2 problem can you help me please/

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tpm2 problem can you help me please/: tpm2 problem can you help me please windows 11 23h2 won't inssall even though TPM2 is enabled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tpm2-problem-can-you-help-me-please/170ed9af-8ff0-4ccc-9596-5e63c9c129e7
  3. Can you help me please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you help me please: My keyboard was working fine suddenly some keys started to not work 1-4-7-del-numpad-spacebar-downarrow after that it started working normally and another set isnt working 2-5-8-insert-rightarrow and when i press asmuch keys as possible with my hands it works for like 10...
  4. Can you help me? Please.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me? Please.: Hi! The pc was recently updated into windows 11 or 10, I think. I forgot. But today, I removed all the wires, unplugged it because I was cleaning. Now, I returned the wires and turned on the pc but all the apps on the display screen wasn't there. Also, when I open my Google...
  5. Can you help me? Please.

Can you help me? Please.: Hi! The pc was recently updated into windows 11 or 10, I think. I forgot. But today, I removed all the wires, unplugged it because I was cleaning. Now, I returned the wires and turned on the pc but all the apps on the display screen wasn't there. Also, when I open my Google...
  6. can you please help me!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can you please help me!!!: I am so frustrated!! I cant change my password for any of my microsoft accounts. I can log on with my windows computer but nothing else. When I try to change the password, I go to settings then copy and paste the current password, type new password and it tells me current...
  7. can you please help me!!!

can you please help me!!!: I am so frustrated!! I cant change my password for any of my microsoft accounts. I can log on with my windows computer but nothing else. When I try to change the password, I go to settings then copy and paste the current password, type new password and it tells me current...
  8. Can you help me, please?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can you help me, please?: Hello, I can install the game, but I can't play the game, it says the code execution cannot proceed because d3dx9-42 d11 was not found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-please/b9cd61a7-aeb2-44c8-926e-10aa390eb899
  9. Can you help me, please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me, please: I can install it, but when I click on the game, it says d11 was not found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-please/7e78aa1d-418a-47a0-a455-df4fb58856ee
  10. Can you please help me?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can you please help me?: My laptop is lagging very hard from a system restore point and I am now stuck in an endless loop of system recovery that does nothing! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-please-help-me/3c3112d3-57dd-4e59-aa66-d51a79219a84