Windows 10: Tracert to Nasa.gov

Discus and support Tracert to Nasa.gov in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I ran a tracert scan through CMD for the Nasa.gov webpage, and I've noticed something strange. Of all the times I ran a scan on the website, I noticed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by _Z3r0, May 20, 2022.

1. _Z3r0 Win User

Tracert to Nasa.gov

I ran a tracert scan through CMD for the Nasa.gov webpage, and I've noticed something strange. Of all the times I ran a scan on the website, I noticed that the hops of 8-30 never connected, but rather, they timed out. See when I ran the scan the first time, the hops 6-30 timed out. Is this normal? I ran tracert scans on different websites including microsoft.com and it pulled up the paths with little to no time outs. Also, what does it mean if the path times out?_Z3r0

:)

_Z3r0, May 20, 2022

2. Since the 1903 update computers can't access a .gov Website

Computers that have had all cumulative patches for 1903 and Netframe updates can no longer access .gov site. This is similar to the issue in the UK that Microsoft issued update KB4512941.

A tracert times out, no browsers can access the site. Steps that I have taken:

Ran at tracert to footprints that timed out

Renamed the connections folder in the registry for Internet

Tried a private browsing session in Edge
    Uninstalled the Ethernet adapter from Device Manager
    Flushed DNS
    Tried the GOOGLE DNS in the ipconfig 8.8.8.8, 8.8.4.4
    Registered the DNS
    Ipconfig /release and renew
    Reset Browser
    Disabled Antivirus
    Ran update troubleshooter – results all good
    Cleared cache
    Restarted windows services
    Created a host file with the ip address for footprints

Reset winsock

JacqueBarletta, May 20, 2022
  3. Ptep Win User
    Dos Tracert

It sounds like your trying to run tracert directly from the Run prompt. What you need to do is to bring up the run prompt (Start>Run or Windows Key+R), then type in cmd and either press enter or click ok. This will then bring up a black command line interface, which you can then run tracert from.

Ptep

4. NotS0Pro Win User

Tracert to Nasa.gov

Dos Tracert

Ok, so I keep trying to run TRACERT and the window keeps closing. I'm kinda new to this - what is happening/going wrong? Should I be concerned?

Thanks

NotS0Pro, May 20, 2022
Thema:

Tracert to Nasa.gov

1. Tracert to Nasa.gov - Similar Threads - Tracert Nasa gov

2. does tracert command have port option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    does tracert command have port option: I'm trying to see the network hops and time it takes for each hop to be checked for a website; however the website is communicating over port 443; hence if I do tracert with just URL; it fails after a point.On Linux systems; traeroute offers -p parameter where port can be...
  3. does tracert command have port option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    does tracert command have port option: I'm trying to see the network hops and time it takes for each hop to be checked for a website; however the website is communicating over port 443; hence if I do tracert with just URL; it fails after a point.On Linux systems; traeroute offers -p parameter where port can be...
  4. does tracert command have port option

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Tracert to Nasa.gov

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tracert to Nasa.gov: I ran a tracert scan through CMD for the Nasa.gov webpage, and I've noticed something strange. Of all the times I ran a scan on the website, I noticed that the hops of 8-30 never connected, but rather, they timed out. See when I ran the scan the first time, the hops 6-30...
  6. Tracert to Nasa.gov

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Tracert to Nasa.gov: I ran a tracert scan through CMD for the Nasa.gov webpage, and I've noticed something strange. Of all the times I ran a scan on the website, I noticed that the hops of 8-30 never connected, but rather, they timed out. See when I ran the scan the first time, the hops 6-30...
  7. tracert problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    tracert problem: tracert problem. I can reach some web pages like ''Atom.io'' but can't download files if I ping web page all package is lost. When I ''tracert'' ''google.com'' everything is fine. but when I ''tracert'' web pages like ''Atom.io'' or ''IQOPTION.com'' it packege doesn't come...
  8. Tracert or ping not working, general failure

Tracert or ping not working, general failure: Hello, I tried a tracert today and it failed. I tried it a few different ways and the results are below. C:\Windows\System32>tracert bbc.co.uk Tracing route to bbc.co.uk [151.101.192.81] over a maximum of 30 hops: 1 * General failure. Trace complete....
  9. Customise Screensaver with NASA ISS Live Feed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Customise Screensaver with NASA ISS Live Feed: Does anybody know how to customise my screensaver with the live ISS feed from the earth cams? I saw it mentioned somewhere recently, and had a look at NASA etc but cant find any info 64518
  10. Cannot ping or tracert But internet works fine...

Cannot ping or tracert But internet works fine...: Computer gets online fine, can not ping or tracert. Tried default DNS and custom 8.8.8.8 - 8.8.4.4. Problem persist with AV on or off. Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.10586] (c) 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\Windows\system32>tracert google.com...