Windows 10: Tracing errors generated by Ethernet Connection using ShowLanErrors registry

Discus and support Tracing errors generated by Ethernet Connection using ShowLanErrors registry in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm trying to see errors that the ethernet connection may be generating. I've turned on ShowLanErrors in the registry, but Status does not show any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TimBed, May 30, 2019.

1. TimBed Win User

Tracing errors generated by Ethernet Connection using ShowLanErrors registry

I'm trying to see errors that the ethernet connection may be generating.

I've turned on ShowLanErrors in the registry, but Status does not show any error statistics.

Does this option still work?

Thank you.

***Original title: ShowLanErrors***

:)

TimBed, May 30, 2019

2. Traces

Trace malware is a detection which typically indicates harmless pieces of leftovers also known
    as remnants (registry keys, file fragments, folders) generally found after cleaning a previous malware infection. Traces are typically useless and not dangerous since the primary malicious file(s) has been removed. A
    Malware.Trace detection is just another name used by Malwarebytes, SUPERAntiSpyware and other security vendors for trace malware.

Performing the scans suggested by
    José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO should remove most of them.

quietman7 - MVP, May 30, 2019
  3. Kursah Win User
    BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, May 30, 2019
  4. Tracing errors generated by Ethernet Connection using ShowLanErrors registry

My reliable ethernet connection no longer works

Hi Marcia,

To better understand the query, please answer the following questions:

• After restarting is your computer in normal mode or not?
    • Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to reset the modem\ router and check if the Ethernet connection works or not.

If still the issue persist then I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article
    “Fix network connection issues” and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, May 30, 2019
Thema:

Tracing errors generated by Ethernet Connection using ShowLanErrors registry

1. Tracing errors generated by Ethernet Connection using ShowLanErrors registry - Similar Threads - Tracing errors generated

2. Is there a tool to read Message Queue trace files generated using the mqtrace command line...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a tool to read Message Queue trace files generated using the mqtrace command line...: We capture Microsoft Message Queue MSMQ trace files for troubleshooting and diagnosis of MSMQ related issues. Usually this involves capturing MSMQ traces using the mqtrace command line utility. Run “mqtrace -start -info” When any issue happens related to MSMQ, run “mqtrace...
  3. Is there a tool to read Message Queue trace files generated using the mqtrace command line...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a tool to read Message Queue trace files generated using the mqtrace command line...: We capture Microsoft Message Queue MSMQ trace files for troubleshooting and diagnosis of MSMQ related issues. Usually this involves capturing MSMQ traces using the mqtrace command line utility. Run “mqtrace -start -info” When any issue happens related to MSMQ, run “mqtrace...
  4. Is there a tool to read Message Queue trace files generated using the mqtrace command line...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Use LTE for internet will ethernet is connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Use LTE for internet will ethernet is connected: Which are the steps i have to make in order to use LTE for internet while ethernet is connected for docking to my car?I use Windows 11 Version 22H2.Thank you....
  6. Tracing a hardware error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Tracing a hardware error: Hello! My desktop has been having chronic issues when under load recently, including hard resets. I was able to capture a minidump, and that plus my system info are here. https://1drv.ms/f/s!AnSWZxkfGt8TgSbRJ1zyEH6jMvZr Here's the hardware error text, as well as the system...
  7. No trace of connected headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No trace of connected headset: Hello guys! I bought a new Asus laptop and it's working fine. Recentlythat is 2 days before, when I connected my headset, there is no trace that it is connected. I tried all the possible solutions available in the internet, ie., [Note: All the screenshots are taken when...
  8. Ethernet connection Error

Ethernet connection Error: I am trying to access the internet via ethernet cable directly coming from my ISP but when I connect the cable to the ethernet port it still says ethernet cable is unplugged. but when I run ipconfig on cmd it says ethernet adapter ethernet connected and also show ipv4 &...
  9. Cannot connect using an Ethernet

Cannot connect using an Ethernet: Hello I'm trying to connect to my internet through an Ethernet and it doesn't seem to want to connect. I have listed my ipconfig if this is useful. Anything else just let me know. :) Windows Version is 1903. ipconfig.txt 149204
  10. ShowLanErrors

ShowLanErrors: I'm trying to see errors that the ethernet connection may be generating. I've turned on ShowLanErrors in the registry, but Status does not show any error statistics. Does this option still work? Thank you....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. showlanerrors windows 10