Windows 10: Track Changes - Changing Color

Discus and support Track Changes - Changing Color in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I would like to change the color every time that I issue comments, so there will be separation from my previous comments to the same document. When... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mary Feliciano, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Track Changes - Changing Color

I would like to change the color every time that I issue comments, so there will be separation from my previous comments to the same document.

When I tried to change the color in Track Changes, it changed my previous comments as well..

Thanks

:)

Mary Feliciano, Oct 11, 2018

2. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Track Changes - Changing Color

change color

Hi Diane,

Some people find certain text and background color combinations difficult to read, while others prefer to always have a specific color such as white text on a black background. You can modify the background color or picture of your desktop the
    way you want it to be. To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to properly change the desktop background colors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

Track Changes - Changing Color

1. Track Changes - Changing Color - Similar Threads - Track Changes Changing

2. Color Change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Color Change: My desktop, browser, taskbar etc have all turned a bilious green with out my input. How do I get it back to plain white please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-change/2cadaa71-5d4e-41f1-b14f-56796fea8f37
  3. Color Change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Color Change: My desktop, browser, taskbar etc have all turned a bilious green with out my input. How do I get it back to plain white please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-change/2cadaa71-5d4e-41f1-b14f-56796fea8f37
  4. Color Change

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. changing colors

changing colors: I was messing around with changing colors on my screen saver and background, etc., but now the colors are messed up! I've got them back as close as I can get them to normal, and I've done a lot of stuff to make that happen! Even when I'm choosing colors on the computer in the...
  6. changing colors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    changing colors: I was messing around with changing colors on my screen saver and background, etc., but now the colors are messed up! I've got them back as close as I can get them to normal, and I've done a lot of stuff to make that happen! Even when I'm choosing colors on the computer in the...
  7. Change Color . . .

Change Color . . .: On certain screens. Like restart, and others. My screen, is green? How can I, change it to black? In settings, I've selected dark. But, that doesn't, effect the screens, that are green. Thanks for reading . . . Jerry...
  8. Color Change

Color Change: Can the G7 15 keyboard change from blue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-change/72870433-7648-4f6a-9123-7edbd51f3144
  9. Tracking changes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Tracking changes: What is the trick to turning on Track Changes in Word in Office 365? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tracking-changes/6767ac22-2f9a-41ad-9a22-3b807d4467e9
  10. The colors changed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The colors changed: I played a game the other days but when I turned the game off my PC screen and everything on it changed colors. It resembles high contrast mode so I checked the settings but high contrast mode is toggled off. Please help me change it back to normal mode....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. changing tracked changes color

2. change track changes colour

3. track changes changing color

4. windows tracking changes change color,
  5. track changes windows 10 change colour,
  6. change color when tracking changes,
  7. windows track changes in color windows 10,
  8. lenovo flex 14 change backlight color,
  9. windows 10 track changes