Windows 10: Track Changes - Changing Color

Discus and support Track Changes - Changing Color in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I would like to change the color every time that I issue comments, so there will be separation from my previous comments to the same document. When... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mary Feliciano, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Track Changes - Changing Color

I would like to change the color every time that I issue comments, so there will be separation from my previous comments to the same document.

When I tried to change the color in Track Changes, it changed my previous comments as well..

Thanks

:)

Mary Feliciano, Oct 11, 2018

2. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Track Changes - Changing Color

change color

Hi Diane,

Some people find certain text and background color combinations difficult to read, while others prefer to always have a specific color such as white text on a black background. You can modify the background color or picture of your desktop the
    way you want it to be. To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to properly change the desktop background colors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

Track Changes - Changing Color

1. Track Changes - Changing Color - Similar Threads - Track Changes Changing

2. Change size or color of mouse or, make a trailing mouse or change the color.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Change size or color of mouse or, make a trailing mouse or change the color.: Change size or color of mouse or, make a trailing mouse or change the color. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-size-or-color-of-mouse-or-make-a-trailing/305f188b-1115-49d5-9e5c-fc6a055b9e5c
  3. Change Pointer Color

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Change Pointer Color: Hello - Using Windows 10. Would like to change the color or the point without using any external software from Black to another color (Red). How can this be accomplished?...
  4. The colors changed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The colors changed: I played a game the other days but when I turned the game off my PC screen and everything on it changed colors. It resembles high contrast mode so I checked the settings but high contrast mode is toggled off. Please help me change it back to normal mode....
  5. Turning off track changes in Word

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turning off track changes in Word: Hi all, how do I turn off track changes in Word? I don't mean going to Review, selecting track changes and deleting the preferences. I have done that many times and saved the document and when I open it up again the track changes are still there in vision. Any help would...
  6. Firefox Changing Approach to Anti-tracking

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox Changing Approach to Anti-tracking: Anyone who isn’t an expert on the internet would be hard-pressed to explain how tracking on the internet actually works. Some of the negative effects of unchecked tracking are easy to notice, namely eerily-specific targeted advertising and a loss of performance on the web....
  7. backlit color change

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    backlit color change: hey, I was wondering if I can change my backlit for a Lenovo flex 5 if I can, please help me how https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/backlit-color-change/b0cbedcc-d1fa-48bc-a07e-99d47274ee53"
  8. Window Color Changes

Window Color Changes: Since downloading and installing the 10/2 updates, my windows have been changing colors. They're normally a blue/grey scheme, but when I hover over a link or button, the colors brighten, and it shifts to a brownish scheme. I've only noticed this on Chrome and Office...
  9. "Auto-change color scheme" doesnt change colors with slideshow

"Auto-change color scheme" doesnt change colors with slideshow: I have windows 10 x64 home installation. I noticed, that despite I have enabled option "auto-change color scheme" (I have non-english installation so the name may differ), but it's only happening when I'm setting wallpapers manually. If it's changing with slideshow, the color...
  10. Change Taskbar color ..?

in Windows 10 Support
    Change Taskbar color ..?: Hi All How do I change task bar color .. no it's all black .. Thanks [img] 16631

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo flex 14 change backlight color

2. windows 10 track changes