Windows 10: Track pad gestures not working after Boot Camp

Discus and support Track pad gestures not working after Boot Camp in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm running Windows 10 Pro Version 1809 through Bootcamp on my early 2015 Macbook Pro and cannot use the track pad for anything but to left click.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tanya__M, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Tanya__M Win User

Track pad gestures not working after Boot Camp

I'm running Windows 10 Pro Version 1809 through Bootcamp on my early 2015 Macbook Pro and cannot use the track pad for anything but to left click.

What I tried:

-Reinstalling the mouse driver

-Updating the Mouse driver

-There is no Boot camp icon, making Apple tutorial useless: https://support.apple.com/guide/bootcamp-control-panel/set-trackpad-options-bcmpa82153f3/mac

-I enabled mouse keys but they don't work. I'm on a laptop and don't have Num Lock; therefore, I disabled it. Mouse keys still did not activate.

-I tried using Shift + F10 as a right click keyboard shortcut. Nothing.

-I ran Registry editor but could not locate the Synaptics folder. I browsed other folders and found only the mouse settings but no trace of even the word track pad. https://www.thewindowsclub.com/two-finger-right-click-not-working-windows/

Anything else I can try?

:)

Tanya__M, Jun 16, 2020

2. issues with touch pad gestures with a touchscreen laptop

Thanks for the response.

I have tried the steps you suggested. It showed no issues, except to restart my PC. At the point when I performed these steps, I didn't have the issue that I reported - namely, not being able to use touch-pad gestures. Maybe I should try this when the touch-pad
    gestures stop working.

RakeshS_87, Jun 16, 2020
  3. Bluetooth is not working with Boot Camp after upgrading to Windows 10

Hi,

To enable your Bluetooth, run the Boot Camp Assistant from the Utilities folder on your Mac and install the support software, which includes the latest drivers you need for Bluetooth.

• Check for software updates to make sure OS X, your Mac firmware, and Boot Camp Assistant are
      up to date.

• Run Boot Camp Assistant and install the support software, which includes the latest Boot Camp drivers you need for Bluetooth.
      You can find step-by-step directions at Apple’s Support Site here.
    After reinstalling the drivers, all paired devices from Windows 8.1 should still be paired and usable.

Ravinath P, Jun 16, 2020
  4. Track pad gestures not working after Boot Camp

Windows 10 Track pad failure

Hi,

Welcome and thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Welcome to Windows 10 family.

I would suggest you to install all your Windows Updates as this seems to be a driver issue. If the issue still persists, try updating your track pad drivers from Device Manager and check. Please follow the steps below and check:

• Open Device Manager by pressing Windows key + X, click on
      Control Panel; select System and Maintenance.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • In Device Manager, locate track pad drivers and double-click to check if it’s working properly.
    • Go to Driver tab, then click on Update Driver. And follow the instructions.

Hope this information helps. Please post us if you need any further assistance with Windows.

Thank you.

Sagnik_Chakraborty, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

Track pad gestures not working after Boot Camp

1. Track pad gestures not working after Boot Camp - Similar Threads - Track pad gestures

2. Regarding issue with my touch pad gestures not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding issue with my touch pad gestures not working: Hi i have been using a Dell Vostro 3401 from past 2 years but after updating my os to win11 i have been facing issues in my laptop like some times my mouse pointer dissapears, unable to move the mouse pointer but now i have facing issue such i can access the mouse pointer...
  3. Regarding issue with my touch pad gestures not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding issue with my touch pad gestures not working: Hi i have been using a Dell Vostro 3401 from past 2 years but after updating my os to win11 i have been facing issues in my laptop like some times my mouse pointer dissapears, unable to move the mouse pointer but now i have facing issue such i can access the mouse pointer...
  4. Touch Pad Gestures is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch Pad Gestures is not working: I Tried a clean install from windows 7 to windows 10. I installed all driver updates from windows update and I used "Driver easy" application for install all drivers. I enabled all features of my touchpad multi-finger gestures like two-finger scrolling ,three finger press,...
  5. Mouse and track pad stopped working

Mouse and track pad stopped working: I was coding using python on my laptop and my usb mouse shut off. I tried plugging it into other usb ports and it wouldn’t work. My trackpad is also not working at all and won’t respond to me sliding or pressing it. How can I fix this?...
  6. Track pad unresponsive

Track pad unresponsive: So my track pad recently stopped working. I uninstalled the driver and then the track pad worked for a minute on the sign in screen and then after I put in my password the track pad stopped responding again. I uninstalled the driver again and the same thing happened. Any...
  7. Track-pad gesture switching of Virtual Desktop for specific monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Track-pad gesture switching of Virtual Desktop for specific monitor: On Apple/OSX, I can swipe between virtual desktops for just the monitor I have my cursor on while the current desktop on the 2nd monitor remains the same. On Windows 10, when I swipe between desktops on monitor 1, it also switches to the 2nd or 3rd desktop on monitor 2. This...
  8. Fully disable track pad gestures??!?!?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fully disable track pad gestures??!?!?: I am hoping someone may be able to help me. I am at my wits end with this issue. I recently purchased an Onn 11.6in Windows tablet. It is working pretty decently except for one major annoyance. I cannot get the gestures to stop on the track pad. Unfortunately the track pad is...
  9. Track pad not responding

Track pad not responding: Hi. I am using windows precision drivers (HID compliant) and on Windows 10 Pro (1809). My track pad was operating perfectly until I plugged in my printer via usb. It then became very slow and eventually stopped responding. I removed the printer's usb cable and the track pad...
  10. Touch Pad Two Finger Gesture not working

Touch Pad Two Finger Gesture not working: Helllo, The two finger gesture on my touch pad for my Inspiron 15 5000 series model 5567 is not working. Many of the solutions online state to go to the device manager and go to touchpad, but it doesn't show up. What do I do? [ATTACH]...