Windows 10: Track Stolen Laptop

Discus and support Track Stolen Laptop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Good Day my laptop was stolen and my Microsoft Account was activated on my stolen laptop how can I track my laptop I'm using the find my device but its... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by mariarobles3, Dec 5, 2021.

1. Track Stolen Laptop

Good Day my laptop was stolen and my Microsoft Account was activated on my stolen laptop how can I track my laptop I'm using the find my device but its showing me a rumble location I hope you can help me thank you [Original Title: Stolen Laptop]

:)

mariarobles3, Dec 5, 2021
  2. TeXBill Win User

Track a Stolen Laptop

What brand Dell, HP, ? Dell's got their service tag number if the thief goes to the web site and dl's drivers sometimes they can track it. You would have to talk with them about that. Sorry to hear your laptop got stolen man that just suxs.....

TeXBill, Dec 5, 2021
  3. Tracking a stolen laptop that is powered-off

Hi When a laptop of any-sort is stolen and powered off changes to track it is 0 the reason being that in most cases when a laptop is stolen it is not certain that the thief will connect your laptop to WiFi but in fact the thief will sell it of and the
    laptop will be formatted or striped for parts. This is unfortunate but you wont be able to track the laptop.

Phillip Roos, Dec 5, 2021
  4. Track Stolen Laptop

Tracking a stolen laptop that is powered-off

Hi thank you for the reply. I have reported to the police and the laptop is protected with microsoft account password. Police seems to be of no help.

When they reset the laptop, will the laptop be deleted from the device list on my microsoft account? If not, is there any way to know whether the laptop is reset? I want to know when I can eventually say farewell to my laptop Track Stolen Laptop :(

does that thrid party software need to be installed before stolen is it possible to track it from other laptop (which I doubt not...)

Thank you.

ChanyongKwon1, Dec 5, 2021
Thema:

Track Stolen Laptop

1. Track Stolen Laptop - Similar Threads - Track Stolen Laptop

2. Tracking stolen laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tracking stolen laptop: Greetings. I am kindly asking if Microsoft is able to track a stolen laptop which is running windows 10. Looking forwar to your advise. Kind regards, Lucas https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tracking-stolen-laptop/7b75aaea-bc5c-49ca-9929-fa029569f050
  3. Tracking stolen laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tracking stolen laptop: Greetings. I am kindly asking if Microsoft is able to track a stolen laptop which is running windows 10. Looking forwar to your advise. Kind regards, Lucas https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tracking-stolen-laptop/7b75aaea-bc5c-49ca-9929-fa029569f050
  4. Tracking stolen laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Tracking a Laptop if stolen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tracking a Laptop if stolen: I have what may seem like a stupid question. I have my laptop protected with bitlocker and wonder what will happen if it is ever stolen. I have it secured with my Microsoft account and "Find my PC" enabled. I also have the Lenovo Smart Lock service on the system, but I am...
  6. Tracking a Laptop if stolen

Tracking a Laptop if stolen: I have what may seem like a stupid question. I have my laptop protected with bitlocker and wonder what will happen if it is ever stolen. I have it secured with my Microsoft account and "Find my PC" enabled. I also have the Lenovo Smart Lock service on the system, but I am...
  7. Tracking a Laptop if stolen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Track Stolen Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Track Stolen Laptop: Good Day my laptop was stolen and my Microsoft Account was activated on my stolen laptop how can I track my laptop I'm using the find my device but its showing me a rumble location I hope you can help me thank you [Original Title: Stolen Laptop]...
  9. Track Stolen Laptop

Track Stolen Laptop: Good Day my laptop was stolen and my Microsoft Account was activated on my stolen laptop how can I track my laptop I'm using the find my device but its showing me a rumble location I hope you can help me thank you [Original Title: Stolen Laptop]...
  10. Tracking a stolen laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Tracking a stolen laptop: A laptop was stolen on a Sunday. Find my device was turned on. It last recorded the position on the previous Friday. Every time I logged on, the lost device page told me that it had not connected since the same Friday but it was in a slightly different location. These...