Windows 10: Trackball based Advanced Security Option?

Discus and support Trackball based Advanced Security Option? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello wouldn't it be cool if you could take any track ball use it to secure files, programs, options, and logins? It would work much like a dial on a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jonathan Lee jlee102, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Trackball based Advanced Security Option?

Hello wouldn't it be cool if you could take any track ball use it to secure files, programs, options, and logins? It would work much like a dial on a safe. You click the secured file and have to turn to 2-90-40-0 and click and your file unlocks. It would make Windows more fun. Bring back that early on Windows originality feel.

Trackball based Advanced Security Option? 8c423fdb-97b5-4b1e-99ce-75c0902b5050?upload=true.jpg

Trackball based Advanced Security Option? 2a2887e8-686e-4404-99b6-923fb37151b1?upload=true.jpg

By turning the ball in this direction seen below would turn the security dial​

Trackball based Advanced Security Option? 13f0fb55-5cdd-4a1c-90e9-b6d72c575059?upload=true.jpg

Turning the ball acts like a dial to a safe.​

Trackball based Advanced Security Option? 64a35ed8-3e99-4298-af00-017972381921?upload=true.png

Your files open and you can really feel that computer based security!!!​

:)

Jonathan Lee jlee102, Apr 18, 2021

2. Need some opinions on a replacement Trackball Mice

Hi Everyone, I have used the Microsoft Trackball Explorer since it first hit the market, I've loved it because of it's large trackball and my big fat fingers work so well together, Microsoft discontinued the product and even though it can still be found on Amazon, I will not be paying over 600 for one ever.

The 2 that I own have been rebuilt, and rebuilt, and they have pretty much reached the end of the road, so I am looking for a new trackball mouse with a large trackball, I have other regular mice but I prefer the trackball as I like it stationary.

So I would like some suggestions from fellow trackball users of a good quality trackball with a large trackball, that you are personally using for gaming, please list the pros and cons or likes and dislikes of what you recommend?

Thank You! GM

GelatanousMuck, Apr 18, 2021
  3. curatia Win User
    Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Apr 18, 2021
  4. 2wicked Win User

Trackball based Advanced Security Option?

Trackball mice

I have both of those and can say the TrackBall TrackMan Wheel is the better of the two you listed.

The marble trackball has no scroll wheel only two buttons to scroll with and only work if you have the logitech software installed and not recommended if you play any games.
    The trackman is a little to small for my hand, so if you have big hands it may be uncomfortable.

I have yet to find any thing that out does my microsoft trackball optical (discontinued).

2wicked, Apr 18, 2021
Thema:

Trackball based Advanced Security Option?

1. Trackball based Advanced Security Option? - Similar Threads - Trackball based Advanced

2. Advanced Options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Advanced Options: So I went to Advanced Options by pressing restart and pressing and holding shift because I couldn't log in because it says 0x80090016 and I tried all of the methods and It wouldn't work, so I just settled for resetting my PC, but when I tried to reset my PC it just f's it up,...
  3. Advanced Options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Advanced Options: So I went to Advanced Options by pressing restart and pressing and holding shift because I couldn't log in because it says 0x80090016 and I tried all of the methods and It wouldn't work, so I just settled for resetting my PC, but when I tried to reset my PC it just f's it up,...
  4. Advanced Options

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. A Security key was added to my account under advanced security options.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A Security key was added to my account under advanced security options.: I always have two step verification turned on, so I don't think I am hacked? but why there is a "Use a security key" on my account advanced security page that I don't know what it is?...
  6. advanced options

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    advanced options: computer stuck in advance options and options are turn of pc and advacned options https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/advanced-options/0a8f8501-2e71-41bb-9070-103ca9e25b35
  7. Where are advanced security options stored in registry?

in Browsers and Email
    Where are advanced security options stored in registry?: Hi! I am looking to find how to edit advanced security settings from registry: [ATTACH] I cant find their location. I want to check/uncheck from regedit. 152967
  8. Advanced Security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Advanced Security: In advanced security setting, how many people should be listed for having full control? I am the only user on this laptop, and it has my name, SYSTEM, and Administrators (my laptop). I have not given any permissions to anyone for any of my folders, or anything on my account....
  9. Intel Advances Silicon-Based Security for AI and Blockchain Workloads

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Advances Silicon-Based Security for AI and Blockchain Workloads: The future of a trusted and secure computing environment hinges on our collective ability to deliver solutions that improve the performance across a variety of workloads, while also optimizing security. This week, at Cyber Week in Israel, I am joined by partners, customers,...
  10. Advanced Startup Option

in Windows 10 Support
    Advanced Startup Option: Hey guys, i want to boot on advance startup option, but everytime i restarted, it just like a normal restart, (settings, recovery then restart) What must be the prblem? i just installed wndows 10 pro. 22998