Windows 10: Trackball Mouse Recommendations?

Discus and support Trackball Mouse Recommendations? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using the Logitech M570 trackball but it has a ton of issues. So I'm sure many of you are familiar with this trackball mouse. Now when i first got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by paulyjustin, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Trackball Mouse Recommendations?

I am using the Logitech M570 trackball but it has a ton of issues. So I'm sure many of you are familiar with this trackball mouse. Now when i first got this mouse a while back, it took a while to get used to as oppose to a regular mouse. Also because i have 2 monitors and move my mouse a lot, the trackball is much easier to use then the regular wireless mouse.

This is I believe my 3rd logitech m570 trackball mouse. The first one a while back i used it for maybe 5 months or so, it had issues clicking. Where the left click or right click didn't work and basically impossible to use. So i bought the same mouse off amazon again. Of course, it works great at beginning, but months later... this might been more than 6 months... the same exact issue. I think it had issues earlier than that but i just kept using it. You had to click on a specific part of the left click in order for it to work... basically it was hard to use.

I will like to know... what trackball mouse would you all recommend to use that is similar to this one where it doesn't have issues every few months?

I checked amazon and saw many trackball devices like these

M575
    Amazon.com''

Jellybean
    Amazon.com

Logitech MX Ergo
    Amazon.com

Kensington Orbit Wireless
    Amazon.com

Logitech Trackman Marble Mouse Wired
    Amazon.com

Elecom Wireless
    Amazon.com

Perixx Perimice Wired Trackball
    Amazon.com

- - - Updated - - -

That Logitech MX Ergo is expensive. Its l00 dollars for it. Anyone have experience with it? So the 575 is basically the 570 but a bit better? What im surprised is the Logitech Trackball Marble Mouse Wired seem to have a ton of good reviews and very cheap... like 25 dollars. But the thing is doesn't it seem like the marble right in the middle is strange compared to it on the side? Thus with the logitech m570, you use your thumb to move the mouse... but this you need to use your index or middle finger? That has to be awkward right? Then again, has anyone gotten this trackball mouse first.... then got a m570 and then say... the 570 is superior? Its strange looking at the trackball marble in the middle as oppose to the left side of the mouse.

What about the other mice? The last two mouse... elecom and Perixx Perimice basically seem like a logitech m570 clone so to speak since they have the trackball in the same spot?

The jellybean also seem like the trackball m570 i have but do they last? The thing is I would like to continue using the m570 as its real comfortable but i would have to buy two every year it seem. Has anyone used this mouse and it lasted more than a year or longer? Which trackball mouse i listed would last at least a year minimum before something goes wrong? Also i did notice one or two of these mouse seem to be wired. I assume almost all of you are not a fan of it? Before i used the trackball, i had a logitech wireless mouse and would never go back to a regular wired mouse. And ever since using the trackball m570, i just won't go back to a wireless trackball mouse.

:)

paulyjustin, Feb 20, 2021

2. Need some opinions on a replacement Trackball Mice

Hi Everyone, I have used the Microsoft Trackball Explorer since it first hit the market, I've loved it because of it's large trackball and my big fat fingers work so well together, Microsoft discontinued the product and even though it can still be found on Amazon, I will not be paying over 600 for one ever.

The 2 that I own have been rebuilt, and rebuilt, and they have pretty much reached the end of the road, so I am looking for a new trackball mouse with a large trackball, I have other regular mice but I prefer the trackball as I like it stationary.

So I would like some suggestions from fellow trackball users of a good quality trackball with a large trackball, that you are personally using for gaming, please list the pros and cons or likes and dislikes of what you recommend?

Thank You! GM

GelatanousMuck, Feb 20, 2021
  3. Trackball recommendation

Sorry if this is an inappropriate place to post this but can anyone recommend a trackball that will actually last more than a few months? I've gone through a number of Logictech M570s and Kensington Orbit trackballs. I really like both of them while they're working but after a while the M570'a trackball becomes unresponsive and the Kensington's left button stops working. They're both relatively inexpensive but I don't mind paying more for one that will last.

OldMainframeGuy, Feb 20, 2021
  4. 2wicked Win User

Trackball Mouse Recommendations?

Trackball mice

I have both of those and can say the TrackBall TrackMan Wheel is the better of the two you listed.

The marble trackball has no scroll wheel only two buttons to scroll with and only work if you have the logitech software installed and not recommended if you play any games.
    The trackman is a little to small for my hand, so if you have big hands it may be uncomfortable.

I have yet to find any thing that out does my microsoft trackball optical (discontinued).

2wicked, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

Trackball Mouse Recommendations?

1. Trackball Mouse Recommendations? - Similar Threads - Trackball Mouse Recommendations

2. sporadic trackball/mouse problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sporadic trackball/mouse problem: win10, older i7, 32gb ram, big hard disk, logitech trackball. Computer used to be pretty reliable. But now it's a crapshoot whether I will have my trackball available when I boot. Sometimes i have to boot two or three times before the mouse is activated. But sometimes it is...
  3. sporadic trackball/mouse problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sporadic trackball/mouse problem: win10, older i7, 32gb ram, big hard disk, logitech trackball. Computer used to be pretty reliable. But now it's a crapshoot whether I will have my trackball available when I boot. Sometimes i have to boot two or three times before the mouse is activated. But sometimes it is...
  4. sporadic trackball/mouse problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Mouse/trackballs dying on W10 for no apparent reason

Mouse/trackballs dying on W10 for no apparent reason: Recently, my trackball has started freezing on my W10 machine. When it does, I've tried a mouse secondary, and it's frozen too. I've tried both in different usb slots, but nothing frees it other than rebooting. Then things are ok for a while. It doesn't seem to be a specific...
  6. Mouse/trackballs dying on W10 for no apparent reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse/trackballs dying on W10 for no apparent reason: Recently, my trackball has started freezing on my W10 machine. When it does, I've tried a mouse secondary, and it's frozen too. I've tried both in different usb slots, but nothing frees it other than rebooting. Then things are ok for a while. It doesn't seem to be a specific...
  7. Mouse/trackballs dying on W10 for no apparent reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Trackball recommendation

Trackball recommendation: Sorry if this is an inappropriate place to post this but can anyone recommend a trackball that will actually last more than a few months? I've gone through a number of Logictech M570s and Kensington Orbit trackballs. I really like both of them while they're working but after...
  9. No. K72359WW Expert Mouse Wireless Trackball Not connecting

No. K72359WW Expert Mouse Wireless Trackball Not connecting: This Track Ball arrived today via extra charge Amazon shipping. Now I regret purchasing it because they say it cannot be connected through a hub. I have the little transmitter gizmo (dongle?) plugged into the front USB port. I have followed these instructions:...
  10. Need Mouse Recommendations

Need Mouse Recommendations: My long time MS mouse seems to be dying. I need a scrolling mouse not for everyday use. With that said I do want a wireless, high quality, high performance, comfortable mouse. My current one is a Microsoft Model 1058. Manufactured in 2007. Thank you in advance. 92600