Windows 10: Tracking and advertising ID after stating NO to every questing in the re-installation of...

Discus and support Tracking and advertising ID after stating NO to every questing in the re-installation of... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I recently had a problem where my windows completely messed up to the point that I lost all my data and had to reinstall window yet again from a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Non of your business, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Tracking and advertising ID after stating NO to every questing in the re-installation of...

I recently had a problem where my windows completely messed up to the point that I lost all my data and had to reinstall window yet again from a formatted Disk.

Wile reinstalling you get an insane amount of privacy and tracking question where its basically just asking you the the same question over and over. Can we track all your activities online and target you so we can sell your information and target you for adverts. Well my anser is NO to all of them as they serve me no value and are a direct violation of my privacy.

I recently contribute to stopping China from eating and torturing dogs and was forced to see a lot videos with regard to that to really understand what was going on. Images and videos of dogs halfway slaughtered wile still being alive and dogs still barking in the frying pan wile someone where poring boiling oil over him with a tiny spool where all but too common.

Now even though I have stated repeatedly and clearly that I do not allow you to track me and do not consent to anybody else to do it ether, I'm still force to watch those **** videos and otheranimals being tortured due the fact that Windows has by default inSETTINGS/Privacy/General created an advertising ID that clearly states still"lets Apps use my advertising ID to make ads more interesting to you based on your app activity. It also states that turning this off will only reset you're **** advertisement ID.

This is in complete violation of the EUROPEAN PRIVACY LAW's and you arebreaking the law by doing this. What else do I have to do and say no to, to get it through you're thick sculls that you are and will never be allowed by me to track, follow or target or even create an "Advertising Id" and you are not allowed to do this to anybody from EUROPE if they have not specifically given you their consent. Go mess up the privacy of your own bloody country!

I am also clearly stating - PERMANENTLY DELETE MY ADVERTISING ID and never recreate it in any shape or form. !!!!!

I also need help from someone from the community to understand what I need to do and how many **** settings I have to go through to not get this problem constantly shoved down my through and permanently remove all the crappy apps that come along with windows and that some how decides to track your activities too supposedly "help" me.

:)

Non of your business, Jun 29, 2020
  2. suraswami Win User

BF3 Re-install

Last night the unfortunate happened, finally the OS on my gaming PC gave up the Ghost! OCed the crap out of the board and CPU, after several crashes finally the OS was corrupted to a state the PC didn't even recognize there was a OS on the drive. It was 3+ yrs and it was time to re-install the OS. Bad part was True Image cannot re-image with previous backups.

Anyway re-installing every damn software I use.

Question: I need to re-install BF3. What is the process to re-use the same key? If I install Origin and login with my credentials will it allow me to re-install BF3?

Or do I need to buy another key?

Please advise.

*Toast :toast:

suraswami, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Introducing Xbox Game Pass Quests: Summer Edition

Source: Introducing Xbox Game Pass Quests: Summer Edition - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jun 29, 2020
  4. Tracking and advertising ID after stating NO to every questing in the re-installation of...

Solitare Collection Crashes after "Bloopy" Advertisment

Thanks for the update. To better assist you with your concern, we suggest that you turn off the apps advertisement. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click on Privacy.
    • Click on General.
    • Under Change privacy options, turn off the Let apps use my advertising ID for experiences across apps toggle switch.

For further assistance, we also recommend that you post this concern on the in-game community. To proceed, you may refer to this

link

If you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

Tracking and advertising ID after stating NO to every questing in the re-installation of...

1. Tracking and advertising ID after stating NO to every questing in the re-installation of... - Similar Threads - Tracking advertising stating

2. How to track device IDs assignments in Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to track device IDs assignments in Windows?: Is there a way to keep track of device IDs as they're assigned by the OS? I'm using Windows 8.1, trying to track mouse IDs in specific. A cursory glance at the System logs turned nothing useful.To elaborate a little, I'm having issues with my mouse and Wacom tablet, which...
  3. How to track device IDs assignments in Windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to track device IDs assignments in Windows?: Is there a way to keep track of device IDs as they're assigned by the OS? I'm using Windows 8.1, trying to track mouse IDs in specific. A cursory glance at the System logs turned nothing useful.To elaborate a little, I'm having issues with my mouse and Wacom tablet, which...
  4. Re-installation of your product after re-installation of OS

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Re-installation of your product after re-installation of OS: Hi, I am your customer.In 2019 I bought from you Microsoft Visio Professional 2019. I have an invoice number and order reference and the whole receipt. I need to re-install my operational System Windows 10. After that, I will need to re-install Visio. I do not remember if I...
  5. Re-installation of your product after re-installation of OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re-installation of your product after re-installation of OS: Hi, I am your customer.In 2019 I bought from you Microsoft Visio Professional 2019. I have an invoice number and order reference and the whole receipt. I need to re-install my operational System Windows 10. After that, I will need to re-install Visio. I do not remember if I...
  6. Re-installation of your product after re-installation of OS

7. Windows Home Advertising ID

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Home Advertising ID: I want to know if there is a Windows version that does not collect data of me for advertising. From my knowledge, home and professional both collect data. On the other hand, Enterprise and Workstation does not do that. I do not feel comfortable being treated as a product to...
  8. Cast To Device re-orders tracks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cast To Device re-orders tracks: When I select a collection of tracks to cast to a bluetooth speaker instead of playing tracks 1,2,... ,N it plays the last first and then the rest in order i.e. N,1,2...,N-1. Can I stop it doing this?...
  9. Reclaiming Apps for re-install after re-install W10

Reclaiming Apps for re-install after re-install W10: I've been digging through many fora for this obvious issue...cannot find. Once I wipe out all the apps and data by a Re-install / Clean Install: I got the data backed up, but there was backup of the apps. How do I get the paid ones back? Surely not >Store...
  10. New advertising & campaign tracking capabilities for Windows Store app

in Windows 10 News
    New advertising & campaign tracking capabilities for Windows Store app: Microsoft is releasing two new Dev Center features to simplify and streamline management of ads-in-apps as well as releasing the campaign tracking feature that we announced earlier: pubCenter integration with Dev Center, to manage everything related to your apps in one...