Windows 10: Tracking changes

Discus and support Tracking changes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; What is the trick to turning on Track Changes in Word in Office 365?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TurningFrog7143, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Tracking changes

What is the trick to turning on Track Changes in Word in Office 365?

:)

TurningFrog7143, Nov 3, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 3, 2019
  3. OrbitzXT Win User
    Assigning Next Track to MX518 Mouse?

In Logitech's SetPoint software I can change what they do, only Next Track isn't in the list of programmable functions.

OrbitzXT, Nov 3, 2019
  4. cadaveca Win User

Tracking changes

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Tracking changes :p

cadaveca, Nov 3, 2019
Thema:

Tracking changes

1. Tracking changes - Similar Threads - Tracking changes

2. How Can I Increase the Font Size in Comments on Track Changes in Word?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Can I Increase the Font Size in Comments on Track Changes in Word?: I was wondering if someone could help please as I've been having a bit of a nightmare with Microsoft Word recently. For some reason, the formatting of a lot of things changed after an update overnight, and the default fonts and sizes etc. have changed. The main problem I'm...
  3. How Can I Increase the Font Size in Comments on Track Changes in Word?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Can I Increase the Font Size in Comments on Track Changes in Word?: I was wondering if someone could help please as I've been having a bit of a nightmare with Microsoft Word recently. For some reason, the formatting of a lot of things changed after an update overnight, and the default fonts and sizes etc. have changed. The main problem I'm...
  4. Unified Write Filter - does it track file changes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unified Write Filter - does it track file changes: I am a developer, and we have a Windows 10 computer with our apps on it that is protected by the Unified Write Filter. I encountered an issue when installing an update to some of our apps. The way I did it was I took the SSD out and connected it externally to my development...
  5. Unified Write Filter - does it track file changes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unified Write Filter - does it track file changes: I am a developer, and we have a Windows 10 computer with our apps on it that is protected by the Unified Write Filter. I encountered an issue when installing an update to some of our apps. The way I did it was I took the SSD out and connected it externally to my development...
  6. Unified Write Filter - does it track file changes

7. Why is a particular word docx sent as an email attachment opening with the track-changes...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is a particular word docx sent as an email attachment opening with the track-changes...: I have Word 2010 for Mac. When I send a particular document as an email attachment, it opens with the tracked changes panel showing. I've turned off track changes, set the document to "read only" but that hasn't corrected the problem. I created a new document, using "Save As"...
  8. Why is a particular word docx sent as an email attachment opening with the track-changes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is a particular word docx sent as an email attachment opening with the track-changes...: I have Word 2010 for Mac. When I send a particular document as an email attachment, it opens with the tracked changes panel showing. I've turned off track changes, set the document to "read only" but that hasn't corrected the problem. I created a new document, using "Save As"...
  9. Why is a particular word docx sent as an email attachment opening with the track-changes...

10. MS WORD “Review - Track Changes" functionality - how to switch ON automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS WORD “Review - Track Changes" functionality - how to switch ON automatically: Hi All,We need to have the “Review - Track Changes" functionality of MS Word switched ON automatically.We were advised to apply some Group Policy GP according to Download Administrative Template files ADMX/ADML for Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise/Office LTSC 2021/Office...