Windows 10: Tracking computer time for billing clients by the hour

Discus and support Tracking computer time for billing clients by the hour in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am looking for a simple "switch on; switch off" application to log time spent on the computer on work projects/clients - similar to attorney billable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AnnHeilman1, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Tracking computer time for billing clients by the hour

I am looking for a simple "switch on; switch off" application to log time spent on the computer on work projects/clients - similar to attorney billable hours.

:)

AnnHeilman1, Jan 29, 2020

2. Bill

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

First I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the candy Crush and check if it helps:

If you’re facing issues with downloading an app try the below steps and check if it helps:

I suggest you to Reset the Windows store. Here is the steps:

a: Press Windows key +R
    and hit Enter on your desktop screen.

b: Type wsreset.exe and hit
    OK.

I would also suggest you to check if the date and time are correct on your computer. See below for help:

• Check the setting for Date/Time by choosing the Desktop tile and then left click on the date/time in the corner.
    • Click on change date and time settings. And then verify the time zone is correct as well as the internet time tab has the option to Synchronize with Internet time server.
    If the issue still persists, try disabling the proxy connection if you have any and check. Here is the steps:

• Click the Gear box at the top right corner in internet explorer.
    • Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click
      LAN settings
    • Uncheck Use a proxy server for your LAN.
    Please share the results and write to us for further assistance.

Mohammed Yaseer, Jan 29, 2020
  3. Medros Win User
    folding issue with smp client

yeah, followed th sticky step by step since i hadnt used the multicore client before

Medros, Jan 29, 2020
  4. Tracking computer time for billing clients by the hour

Unable to set the times for "quiet hours"

Hi Dave,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Quiet Hours configuration

The default configuration for quiet hours in Windows 10 client is:

• The feature is enabled by default on all machines
    • The window of time when it can be engaged is from
      12 midnight to 6 AM
    • Notifications related to calls from VOIP lock screen call capable apps and Alarms are allowed to come through.
    The user can disable the feature, or change the times of quiet hours, and/or determine if calls are allowed through the
    Quiet Hours Settings screen. Settings are on a per-user basis only.

Quiet Hours settings screen

• Type Settings in search bar.
    • Click the Search and Apps tab, then click
      Notifications
    • Scroll until you see the Quiet Hours options.

Hope the information helps.

Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

Tracking computer time for billing clients by the hour

1. Tracking computer time for billing clients by the hour - Similar Threads - Tracking computer billing

2. Tracking screen time usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tracking screen time usage: We can check our screen time by going to system > power and battery. Is that screen time the combined screen time of the multiple users? And dear Microsoft, can we have screen time tracking systems for the past month and for each app too? Please and thank you!...
  3. Tracking screen time usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tracking screen time usage: We can check our screen time by going to system > power and battery. Is that screen time the combined screen time of the multiple users? And dear Microsoft, can we have screen time tracking systems for the past month and for each app too? Please and thank you!...
  4. Our Client computer is showing time 1 hour ahead. I even tried resetting the time, resync...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Our Client computer is showing time 1 hour ahead. I even tried resetting the time, resync...: Our Client computer is showing time 1 hour ahead. I even tried resetting the time, resync etc etc nothing changes. Any idea? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/our-client-computer-is-showing-time-1-hour-ahead-i/91d51b2f-cb22-451b-9b1b-afcc93e669b8
  5. Our Client computer is showing time 1 hour ahead. I even tried resetting the time, resync...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Our Client computer is showing time 1 hour ahead. I even tried resetting the time, resync...: Our Client computer is showing time 1 hour ahead. I even tried resetting the time, resync etc etc nothing changes. Any idea? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/our-client-computer-is-showing-time-1-hour-ahead-i/91d51b2f-cb22-451b-9b1b-afcc93e669b8
  6. Our Client computer is showing time 1 hour ahead. I even tried resetting the time, resync...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Tracking Time Family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Tracking Time Family: I am trying to find out how the Family tracks time. I have 2 boys on 2 separate computers. I have created multiple days of time ranges 8am-8pm, along with total hours allowed for the day 6 on each computer under the specific accounts. My boys use the computer for school,...
  8. Parents tracking my gaming hours.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Parents tracking my gaming hours.: Does anybody know how my parents are tracking my hours played on videogames. Is it something to do with my Microsoft account or what. Kind of annoyed and confused. Any advice welcome. submitted by /u/thebigboidan [link] [comments]...
  9. Time Allowance Tracking

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Time Allowance Tracking: Hello, I've seen on many parental controls, that tells the user of the account how much of their time they have used and how much they have left. How do I get that to work with the Windows parental controls? I have a Windows 10 Pro. I want the kids that are under parental...
  10. Do I need "Distributed Link Tracking Client"?

in Windows 10 Support
    Do I need "Distributed Link Tracking Client"?: Read up on it, cant quite make it out if it's to my disadvantage (and how) in every day Computer life if I have it disabled. I had to disable it because it was the reason I could not safely eject external drives (in this case SATA drives connected to the USB 3 port) in...