Windows 10: Tracking fitness goals just got easier with Fitbit skill for Cortana

Discus and support Tracking fitness goals just got easier with Fitbit skill for Cortana in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, we are pleased to announce the availability of the Fitbit skill for Cortana. With this new skill for Cortana, from our partners at Fitbit, it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Tracking fitness goals just got easier with Fitbit skill for Cortana

Source: Tracking your fitness goals just got easier with the Fitbit skill for Cortana - Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Jul 26, 2017

2. Cortana Eye test and Body Gesture

Cortana Skills should have Cortana Eye test. It should also have Body pose that would track body posture while working and using Windows 10 and provide improvement information.

TINKERBLINKSNOWYTOES, Jul 26, 2017
  3. microsoft health vault lists apps that are not compatable with windows devices

Health Vault is a service. You do not need a cell phone of any sort to use FitBit. It can associate with your PC and the Fitbit app on Windows, including Windows 8. That ties you into FitBit's on line tracking. You can allow HealthVault to access your FitBit
    info from the FitBit site.

There is in fact a FitBit app or two for WP8, and it will get your stats from the FitBit site, although as you say, it does not directly connect to FitBit devices.

So you are right that WP8 does not directly connect to FitBit, you are not correct that Health Vault lists apps that are not compatible with Windows. Health Vault has a broader reach than just Windows Phone, as do many MS services these days.

Sven Johannsen, Jul 26, 2017
Thema:

Tracking fitness goals just got easier with Fitbit skill for Cortana

1. Tracking fitness goals just got easier with Fitbit skill for Cortana - Similar Threads - Tracking fitness goals

2. Deploying Windows 10 servicing stack updates (SSUs) just got easier

in Windows 10 News
    Deploying Windows 10 servicing stack updates (SSUs) just got easier: We have heard your feedback and are taking action to provide a more seamless experience for those managing monthly updates on-premises. To keep devices up to date, IT administrators who manage devices using on-premises methods must select and deploy the correct servicing...
  3. Build 2019: Cortana Skills Kit for Enterprise

in Windows 10 News
    Build 2019: Cortana Skills Kit for Enterprise: Cortana Skills Kit for Enterprise opens the door for enterprises to more effectively utilize and extend Cortana to help their employees be more productive. With the development platform, organizations can cut down on the time spent on completing line of business or mundane...
  4. Cortana unchecks spotify in skills

in Cortana
    Cortana unchecks spotify in skills: so ive had my windows PC for over a year and for that time i've had cortana disabled (for obvious reasons) but i got spotify premium a bit ago and now im trying to connect it to cortana so i can just yell out for it to change a song and such. so i've linked my account with...
  5. Cortana and tracking a package shipment

in Cortana
    Cortana and tracking a package shipment: Hello all, So I was trying to find a way to get to the list of the various packages I have being shipped to me IN ONE PLACE. However, I can't find the option in either Bing or Cortana. I CAN STILL SEARCH THE TRACKING NUMBER AND IT WILL APPEAR IN THE SEARCH RESULTS WITH...
  6. Microsoft announces new Cortana Skills Kit for Enterprise

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces new Cortana Skills Kit for Enterprise: In a classic scene from the 1999 cult film Office Space, programmer Peter Gibbons is admonished for attaching the wrong cover sheet to a “TPS” report. Nearly two decades later, Microsoft is unveiling a platform for enterprises to enable the personal intelligent assistant...
  7. Finding what you need at work just got easier with Bing for business

in Windows 10 News
    Finding what you need at work just got easier with Bing for business: Today, at the Microsoft Ignite Conference in Orlando, we announced Bing for business - a new intelligent search experience for Office 365 and Microsoft 365, which uses AI and the Microsoft Graph to deliver more relevant search results based on your organizational context....
  8. Skype Translator Preview Access Just Got Easier!

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Translator Preview Access Just Got Easier!: Skype’s mission is to bring people together from all over the world, and with Skype Translator we are breaking down language barriers that have historically made it challenging for friends and families to connect. Today, we’re excited to announce that we’re making it...
  9. Microsoft announces Cortana Skills Kit in public preview

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces Cortana Skills Kit in public preview: Microsoft announced today at Build 2017 a public preview of its Cortana Skills Kit that allows developers to create voice apps for the intelligent assistant. The Cortana Skills Kit will allow developers to: Leverage bots created with the Microsoft Bot Framework and...
  10. Cortana Skill Update: Helping you keep track of your to-do list

in Windows 10 News
    Cortana Skill Update: Helping you keep track of your to-do list: The Holiday season is coming, which means it’s list making season and Cortana has a new list skill* to help you out. With the new list skill, Cortana can now easily and conveniently help you manage your lists and keep track of the things you need to do so you don’t have to....