Windows 10: Tracking my stolen laptop

Discus and support Tracking my stolen laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is it possible that the Skype app a service contract my laptop even if they’ve never use Skype under my profile of course but maybe there’s is there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JosephBerry5, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Tracking my stolen laptop

Is it possible that the Skype app a service contract my laptop even if they’ve never use Skype under my profile of course but maybe there’s is there anyways tracking any kind of data that I can track down my laptop Itza asus laptop laptop.

The bad news it was stolen about a year ago and I just started thinking about how can I track it now because I need a laptop and I can’t afford one right now and it was a great laptop

:)

JosephBerry5, Mar 5, 2021
  2. TeXBill Win User

Track a Stolen Laptop

What brand Dell, HP, ? Dell's got their service tag number if the thief goes to the web site and dl's drivers sometimes they can track it. You would have to talk with them about that. Sorry to hear your laptop got stolen man that just suxs.....

TeXBill, Mar 5, 2021
  3. Tracking a stolen laptop that is powered-off

Hi When a laptop of any-sort is stolen and powered off changes to track it is 0 the reason being that in most cases when a laptop is stolen it is not certain that the thief will connect your laptop to WiFi but in fact the thief will sell it of and the
    laptop will be formatted or striped for parts. This is unfortunate but you wont be able to track the laptop.

Phillip Roos, Mar 5, 2021
  4. Tracking my stolen laptop

Tracking a stolen laptop that is powered-off

Hi thank you for the reply. I have reported to the police and the laptop is protected with microsoft account password. Police seems to be of no help.

When they reset the laptop, will the laptop be deleted from the device list on my microsoft account? If not, is there any way to know whether the laptop is reset? I want to know when I can eventually say farewell to my laptop Tracking my stolen laptop :(

does that thrid party software need to be installed before stolen is it possible to track it from other laptop (which I doubt not...)

Thank you.

ChanyongKwon1, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

Tracking my stolen laptop

1. Tracking my stolen laptop - Similar Threads - Tracking stolen laptop

2. how can I track my stolen laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can I track my stolen laptop: hello someone stole my laptop a couple of days ago I tried to locate it using Microsoft find my device And my laptop popped up and it said that "find my device", was turned on so I clicked locate and it said that my laptop was at 0% and it was last located in Mumbai...
  3. my laptop was stolen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my laptop was stolen: actually three laptops were stolen from me in the last month how do i find theyre locations and how do i get them back hellllpp! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-was-stolen/d7403359-ae2e-4154-836b-e58c4bf18916
  4. Stolen laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stolen laptop: Hi! My laptop was stolen. Sadly, the 'find my device' was turned off, too. Whenever I try to open it, it gives me a default location and it says the battery is at 0%. I also tried to lock it, but it can't at the moment. However, I cans till log in my miscrosoft account and...
  5. Stolen laptop

Stolen laptop: How to find my laptop if it was stolen and location is disabled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stolen-laptop/c9ffe665-1530-4b02-b1c8-e3fd2e3d809a
  6. Stolen laptop

Stolen laptop: My laptop was stolen, and ideas on how to locate and find it other that the obvious ways? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stolen-laptop/1dbdffde-1d43-4cae-9254-df150cda6319
  7. Stolen Notebook with tracking activated

Stolen Notebook with tracking activated: Hello, unfortunately my Win10 notebook was stolen from my car two weeks ago. I had the tracking activated, but the last position is my home. I cannot believe the notebook is not switched on since this time. Is it possible that the tracking is broken when someone installs...
  8. Tracking stolen lap top

Tracking stolen lap top: Hi My lap top was stolen in a burglary last week. It has the 'find your device' on it but so far it's still only registering the last time I used it at home. Is it possible for the 'find my device' to be removed if the people who stole it wipe the lap top clean - or will the...
  9. Track a stolen laptop via serial number?

Track a stolen laptop via serial number?: A while ago, one of my devices on my Microsoft account was stolen. Since Find My Device was never turned on by default, is there a way to track down what happened to it by the serial number?...
  10. My laptop was stolen! help!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop was stolen! help!!!: My laptop was stolen and I’m not being able to locate it thru “find my device”, it says its offline since before it has been stolen. But it also says the last time the device status changed is after it was stolen. What does it mean and what should I do ?...