Windows 10: Tracking prevention now available in Microsoft Edge preview builds

Discus and support Tracking prevention now available in Microsoft Edge preview builds in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, we’re releasing an experimental preview of tracking prevention for Microsoft Edge. We initially demoed this feature at Build 2019 as one of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Tracking prevention now available in Microsoft Edge preview builds

Source: Introducing tracking prevention, now available in Microsoft Edge preview builds - Microsoft Edge Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Jun 27, 2019

2. Edge tracking cookies

I have had the same problem. All these tracking cookies slow down my machine. Edge has gotten to be the best except for this problem.

I suggest going to Chrome, blocking third party cookies (that's what tracking cookies are) and using SuperAntiApyware (it is the best out there) to scan and remove. Chrome also has a way to add sites to the blocking list if any get through. I do this and
    my machine is faster and tracking free!!

When Microsoft gets this capability, I will be back, not before.

Pay attention Microsoft!!

FrankieRaney, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Managing Microsoft Edge in the enterprise

Source: Managing Microsoft Edge in the enterprise | Microsoft Edge Dev Blog

Brink, Jun 27, 2019
  4. Tracking prevention now available in Microsoft Edge preview builds

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

Tracking prevention now available in Microsoft Edge preview builds

1. Tracking prevention now available in Microsoft Edge preview builds - Similar Threads - Tracking prevention available

2. Introducing Microsoft Edge preview builds for Linux

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft Edge preview builds for Linux: We are pleased to announce the availability of the Microsoft Edge Dev Channel for Linux! With this release, Microsoft Edge is now available for all major desktop and mobile platforms. We’re particularly excited to offer web developers the same consistent and...
  3. Microsoft Improving Tracking Prevention in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Improving Tracking Prevention in Microsoft Edge: Today, we’re excited to announce some improvements to our tracking prevention feature that have started rolling out with Microsoft Edge 79. In our last blog post about tracking prevention in Microsoft Edge, we mentioned that we are experimenting with ways that our Balanced...
  4. Microsoft adds new options for tracking prevention in the latest Edge Canary build, in...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft adds new options for tracking prevention in the latest Edge Canary build, in...: [ATTACH] \"Experimental Tracking prevention features\" flag. New tracking prevention option. Delete autofill entries. Delete autofill entries (GIF). This feature is "exclusive" of Edge Canary, is not yet available in Chrome Canary. Version 80.0.335.0 (Official...
  5. How to enable & configure Tracking Prevention feature in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable & configure Tracking Prevention feature in Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Tracking Protection is a feature in browsers which limits the effect of services like Google, Facebook, etc., tracking your online activities. If you are profiled, you are almost tracked across services and platforms. If you are using the Chromium-based...
  6. New Microsoft Edge WebView2 SDK developer preview update now available

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge WebView2 SDK developer preview update now available: Last month at Build, we introduced the new WebView2 coming to Windows, powered by the upcoming Chromium-based Microsoft Edge. Today, we’re releasing a new update to the WebView2 SDK, and with it we’re ready to encourage a broader set of app developers to try the WebView2...
  7. Microsoft Edge Insider preview builds are now ready for you to try

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Insider preview builds are now ready for you to try: Back in December, we announced our intention to adopt the Chromium open source project in the development of Microsoft Edge on the desktop to create better web compatibility for our customers, and less fragmentation of the web for all web developers. Now we're ready to show...
  8. Microsoft Edge Insider preview builds are now ready for you to try

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge Insider preview builds are now ready for you to try: Back in December, we announced our intention to adopt the Chromium open source project in the development of Microsoft Edge on the desktop to create better web compatibility for our customers, and less fragmentation of the web for all web developers. Now we're ready to show...
  9. Introducing Microsoft To-Do - now available in Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft To-Do - now available in Preview: Today we’re excited to introduce a new, intelligent task management app that makes it easy to plan and manage your day. Say hello to Microsoft To-Do—now available in Preview. To-Do comes from the team behind the Wunderlist app, and delivers a smarter, more personal and...
  10. Microsoft Edge extensions now available to preview

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge extensions now available to preview: Today, we’re happy to announce that the first set of extensions for Microsoft Edge are now available to preview via the Windows Insider Program. You can try out extensions starting in build 14291, which was released today to the Fast ring. Visit our new extensions page at...