Windows 10: Tracking problem

Discus and support Tracking problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello experts, When I open a conversation on Facebook, I click to the text box and start chatting, but when I get a reply, I get a notification that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AhmedMustafa4x, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Tracking problem

Hello experts, When I open a conversation on Facebook, I click to the text box and start chatting, but when I get a reply, I get a notification that the message has arrived from the same person, even though I'm in the same conversation, which makes me need to click on the text box again and every time in it to want send a message, and I also need to scroll down "or press enter" to see the rest of the new messages. This problem is not only in Facebook, but also in all applications chatting, for example “Telegram”, when I am in the conversation with someone, my friend tells me that my last seen

:)

AhmedMustafa4x, Jun 15, 2021

2. 5300 track list problem

If you make track lists with Nokia's software, and those crash the music player, then yeah I'd get it replaced.

Does this also happen with track lists made on the phone itself? ('Options>Show Tracks' and then 'Options>Save as track list'; You can combine that with the 'Add to favourites' and 'Track lists > favourites > play' to make your own track lists on the phone)

Or perhaps, first try to reinstall the phone's firmware using "Nokia Software Updater", if you feel like working the problem some more yourself.

fred_be9300, Jun 15, 2021
  3. 5300 track list problem

what do you mean with

"this happens whenever I try to open any track list."

Do you mean the dynamic built-in track lists like "recent" and "most played"?

If those fail, I would suspect a problem with the phone... suggest you either try a phone firmware update (even if just to reinstall the same version) with Nokia Software Updater; or return to the shop and complain.

~~

About the random order of tracks in an Album, I've written to Nokia and got an answer... See my posts on this forum

5300: Music library "Album view" shows eAAC+ (.M4A) tracks in random, changing order

You could write to Nokia customer service yourself, and e.g. link to this or my post, to add your vote to get this fixed.

fred_be9300, Jun 15, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Tracking problem

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 15, 2021
Thema:

Tracking problem

1. Tracking problem - Similar Threads - Tracking problem

2. a problem where my mouse stops tracking whenever i scroll it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a problem where my mouse stops tracking whenever i scroll it: how do i fix a problem where my mouse stops tracking whenever i scroll, i took it apart trying to fix the problem but nothing worked. its also very annoying because i play video games o here that use the scroll and a button to do something....
  3. a problem where my mouse stops tracking whenever i scroll it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    a problem where my mouse stops tracking whenever i scroll it: how do i fix a problem where my mouse stops tracking whenever i scroll, i took it apart trying to fix the problem but nothing worked. its also very annoying because i play video games o here that use the scroll and a button to do something....
  4. a problem where my mouse stops tracking whenever i scroll it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. a problem where my stops tracking whenever i scroll it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a problem where my stops tracking whenever i scroll it: how do i fix a problem where my stops tracking whenever i scroll, i took it apart trying to fix the problem but nothing worked. its also very annoying because i play video games o here that use the scroll and a button to do something....
  6. a problem where my stops tracking whenever i scroll it

a problem where my stops tracking whenever i scroll it: how do i fix a problem where my stops tracking whenever i scroll, i took it apart trying to fix the problem but nothing worked. its also very annoying because i play video games o here that use the scroll and a button to do something....
  7. a problem where my stops tracking whenever i scroll it

8. Does anyone else have a problem with the Microsft Classic Intellimouse mouse tracking when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone else have a problem with the Microsft Classic Intellimouse mouse tracking when...: I just bought the Microsft Classic Intellimouse to play League of Legends and when I have to make sudden movements the optical sensor of the mouse gets stuck, either to the sides or up and down. This didn't happen to me with any mouse, will there be a solution?...
  9. Does anyone else have a problem with the Microsft Classic Intellimouse mouse tracking when...

Does anyone else have a problem with the Microsft Classic Intellimouse mouse tracking when...: I just bought the Microsft Classic Intellimouse to play League of Legends and when I have to make sudden movements the optical sensor of the mouse gets stuck, either to the sides or up and down. This didn't happen to me with any mouse, will there be a solution?...
  10. Does anyone else have a problem with the Microsft Classic Intellimouse mouse tracking when...