Windows 10: Tracking stolen lap top

Discus and support Tracking stolen lap top in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi My lap top was stolen in a burglary last week. It has the 'find your device' on it but so far it's still only registering the last time I used it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SarahSmith217217, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Tracking stolen lap top

Hi

My lap top was stolen in a burglary last week. It has the 'find your device' on it but so far it's still only registering the last time I used it at home. Is it possible for the 'find my device' to be removed if the people who stole it wipe the lap top clean - or will the tracking device remain regardless of what they do to try to clean the laptop for re-sale?

Any hep appreciated - absolutely gutted it's been stolen and hoping I may recover it at some point.

Thanks

:)

SarahSmith217217, Jan 21, 2019
  2. chinni504 Win User

how track e71 mobile when it was stolen

my e71 mobile was stolen 3 days ago plz suggest me how to track it?

chinni504, Jan 21, 2019
  3. Susie13Q Win User
    Dell lap top problem

The Dell lap top starts up and then after a minute shuts off. It told me to go to this site "recoverykey.faq. what is my next step to correct this problem?

Susie13Q, Jan 21, 2019
  4. CJLim Win User

Tracking stolen lap top

Track Stolen Mobile

Even if you had the IMEI your chances of tracking it successfully is practically nil. Best you could do with the IMEI is to get it blocked. Most stolen phones will have their sim removed, reset and sent to a foreign country as soon as they are stolen.

CJLim, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

Tracking stolen lap top

1. Tracking stolen lap top - Similar Threads - Tracking stolen lap

2. Tracking a Laptop if stolen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tracking a Laptop if stolen: I have what may seem like a stupid question. I have my laptop protected with bitlocker and wonder what will happen if it is ever stolen. I have it secured with my Microsoft account and "Find my PC" enabled. I also have the Lenovo Smart Lock service on the system, but I am...
  3. Tracking a Laptop if stolen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tracking a Laptop if stolen: I have what may seem like a stupid question. I have my laptop protected with bitlocker and wonder what will happen if it is ever stolen. I have it secured with my Microsoft account and "Find my PC" enabled. I also have the Lenovo Smart Lock service on the system, but I am...
  4. Track Stolen Laptop

Track Stolen Laptop: Good Day my laptop was stolen and my Microsoft Account was activated on my stolen laptop how can I track my laptop I'm using the find my device but its showing me a rumble location I hope you can help me thank you [Original Title: Stolen Laptop]...
  5. Track Stolen Laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Track Stolen Laptop: Good Day my laptop was stolen and my Microsoft Account was activated on my stolen laptop how can I track my laptop I'm using the find my device but its showing me a rumble location I hope you can help me thank you [Original Title: Stolen Laptop]...
  6. Tracking a stolen laptop

Tracking a stolen laptop: A laptop was stolen on a Sunday. Find my device was turned on. It last recorded the position on the previous Friday. Every time I logged on, the lost device page told me that it had not connected since the same Friday but it was in a slightly different location. These...
  7. Stolen lap top

Stolen lap top: Someone stole my laptop. I think they have removed my microsoft account from it because when i go to try to see my devices it is no longer on my account. Can it ( my account ) be restored on my device ( laptop ) remotely or something so i can locate it?...
  8. lap top

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lap top: audio I have a red x on the icon audio no sound at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lap-top/6fe4756d-c0b4-4272-a0af-8de6694112ee
  9. lap top was stolen how do i locate it

lap top was stolen how do i locate it: how do i locate my laptop it was stolen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/lap-top-was-stolen-how-do-i-locate-it/279353f2-61d0-4348-94ba-225d952b762e"
  10. lap top

lap top: Hello I want to take my lap top back to factory mode and start afresh. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_news/lap-top/791f4c4f-fc52-4287-bbe9-41842fa4de12