Windows 10: Trackpad and Keyboard issues when running Windows 10 on my MacBook Pro

Discus and support Trackpad and Keyboard issues when running Windows 10 on my MacBook Pro in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just used Bootcamp to Install Windows 10 on my Mac a few days ago, there's been a couple of smaller issues holding W and volume up triggers some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Pi'erre, Jul 3, 2021.

1. Pi'erre Win User

Trackpad and Keyboard issues when running Windows 10 on my MacBook Pro

I just used Bootcamp to Install Windows 10 on my Mac a few days ago, there's been a couple of smaller issues holding W and volume up triggers some keyboard shortcut, etc.. Most of the smaller issues have to do with the keyboard. The main problems come from the trackpad AND keyboard. The biggest one is that my trackpad glitches and doesn't want to turn whenever I hold down keys like the WASD keys and attempt to move my cursor at the same timeissue stops when I stop pressing the keys. This makes it very annoying to play games. The Trackpad also acts up when I right click and drag to look aro

:)

Pi'erre, Jul 3, 2021
  2. Riel Alc Win User

Windows 10 trackpad drivers for MacBook Pro (Dec/2016 edition)

Hi Bret,

To better assist you with the driver download, we suggest contacting the manufacturer of your trackpad.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Riel Alc, Jul 3, 2021
  3. Windows 10 trackpad drivers for MacBook Pro (Dec/2016 edition)

Windows 10 and MSFT apps don't work on MacBook Pro trackpad (Nov/2016 edition). MSFT says they can't do anything to fix. Shouldn't MSFT be able to get their OS/apps working on the MacBook Pro platform trackpad? Any ideas out there?

BretSewell, Jul 3, 2021
  4. noejavier Win User

trackpad not working

No. Because the troubleshooting guide on device manager wont even resolve my solution as it is also a basic and one of the primary steps to do but no avail. Tried installing powerplan7 and trackpad++ suggested by relentless on apple forums but with
    no success for me. Until now i can't use windows 10 installed on my macbook pro 15inch late 2008 because of the trackpad/touchpad failure.

noejavier, Jul 3, 2021
Thema:

1. Trackpad and Keyboard issues when running Windows 10 on my MacBook Pro - Similar Threads - Trackpad Keyboard issues

2. How to fix my MacBook 6,1 trackpad to click on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to fix my MacBook 6,1 trackpad to click on windows 10: Hello experts. My MacBook 6,1 mid 2009 running windows 10 trackpad can't click on anything. This occured when I tried changing the quality settings of a game whilst the game was running. I can move the cursor freely but can't click anything. Please help...
  3. How to fix my MacBook 6,1 trackpad to click on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix my MacBook 6,1 trackpad to click on windows 10: Hello experts. My MacBook 6,1 mid 2009 running windows 10 trackpad can't click on anything. This occured when I tried changing the quality settings of a game whilst the game was running. I can move the cursor freely but can't click anything. Please help...
  4. How to fix my MacBook 6,1 trackpad to click on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Running a Paid Version of Windows 10 on MacBook Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Running a Paid Version of Windows 10 on MacBook Pro: Hi there, I am currently running the free version of Windows 10 on my MacBook Pro. It all works just fine, other than keeping on advising me that I need to 'Activate' Windows. My question is, if I purchase Windows 10, will I still be able to run the paid version on my MacBook...
  6. Running a Paid Version of Windows 10 on MacBook Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Running a Paid Version of Windows 10 on MacBook Pro: Hi there, I am currently running the free version of Windows 10 on my MacBook Pro. It all works just fine, other than keeping on advising me that I need to 'Activate' Windows. My question is, if I purchase Windows 10, will I still be able to run the paid version on my MacBook...
  7. Running a Paid Version of Windows 10 on MacBook Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Trackpad and Keyboard issues when running Windows 10 on my MacBook Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trackpad and Keyboard issues when running Windows 10 on my MacBook Pro: I just used Bootcamp to Install Windows 10 on my Mac a few days ago, there's been a couple of smaller issues holding W and volume up triggers some keyboard shortcut, etc.. Most of the smaller issues have to do with the keyboard. The main problems come from the trackpad AND...
  9. Windows 10 on MacBook Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 on MacBook Pro: I put windows 10 on my 2009 macbook pro and when I shut it off and try to boot it back up it just restarts. How can I fix this? Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-on-macbook-pro/2abd308e-b833-4dfe-b939-03744a9fe6eb
  10. Windows 10 on Macbook Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 on Macbook Pro: I had Windows 8.1 running on my MacBook pro perfectly fine and I just went to Windows 10 and I did not transfer apps or files over, I wanted a clean install and now I cannot get the trackpad working, audio or function buttons working? Any ideas on where I can find drivers or...