Windows 10: Trackpad buttons reversed

Discus and support Trackpad buttons reversed in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I had my trackpad buttons reversed after a windows update i don't remember which but when i login into admin account the buttons work correctly is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MadhavPujara_, May 14, 2022.

1. Trackpad buttons reversed

I had my trackpad buttons reversed after a windows update i don't remember which but when i login into admin account the buttons work correctly is there any way to take that driver from admin and apply it here in my microsoft account that is i don't have a local account but a microsoft account connected and made a local account from it help the buttons works perfectly in admin but gets reversed in local account

:)

MadhavPujara_, May 14, 2022
  2. BrickShye Win User

mouse or trackpad buttons swap on computers linked w/microsoft acct.

An interesting occurrence on each of my computers is that the select button reverses on each computer when changed on only one of them. If I change the select to 'left' on the laptop trackpad the mouse button on the desktop swaps to 'right'.

This began after upgrading to Windows 10 and setting up each computer to logon w/Microsoft acct.

Any suggestions for fixing this annoyance?

BrickShye, May 14, 2022
  3. rbits0 Win User
    Trackpad Scroll Reversed in Windows 10

I just upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7, and it reversed the trackpad scroll. The only option under touchpad in settings is sensitivity. I have an ASUS laptop, and I think my trackpad has a ELAN driver. I have ASUS Smart Gesture installed, but there
    is no option to reverse the scroll. I tried editing stuff in regedit, but my trackpad doesn't seem to have a VID? I then found the Elantech stuff in regedit, and changed SC_AutoScroll_ShowItem to 1, and tried SC_Auto_Scroll_Enable as both 0 and 1, and neither
    of them did anything.

I can't use my laptop properly like this. It worked perfectly fine with Windows 7. I can't find the answer anywhere.

rbits0, May 14, 2022
  4. Trackpad buttons reversed

laptop trackpad not working after windows 10 upgrade

the Toshiba website has no windows 10 listing of drivers for my model p50w-b00f (yet).

The trackpad on/off button does nothing.

note: the trackpad does work while booting. the little circle on black screen.

SueConaghty, May 14, 2022
Thema:

Trackpad buttons reversed

1. Trackpad buttons reversed - Similar Threads - Trackpad buttons reversed

2. Folder View Hide / Show Buttons Reversed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Folder View Hide / Show Buttons Reversed.: I've recently got a new HP Desktop PC with Windows 11 Home.I've done everything I need to do with it but an odd fault has occurred where the folder view option shows hidden files when the don't show button is clicked & hides them when the show button is clicked.It's not a...
  3. Trackpad buttons reversed

Trackpad buttons reversed: I had my trackpad buttons reversed after a windows update i don't remember which but when i login into admin account the buttons work correctly is there any way to take that driver from admin and apply it here in my microsoft account that is i don't have a local account but a...
  4. Trackpad buttons reversed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trackpad buttons reversed: I had my trackpad buttons reversed after a windows update i don't remember which but when i login into admin account the buttons work correctly is there any way to take that driver from admin and apply it here in my microsoft account that is i don't have a local account but a...
  5. Full-featured trackpad middle button?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Full-featured trackpad middle button?: There is a setting to turn three-finger tap/click to act as a middle click. But it's awkwardly castrated which twists my head many years. Ok, I can click - why can't I drag???This makes any use of a CAD software, or even Resolve, anything which needs a basic but proper middle...
  6. Full-featured trackpad middle button?

Full-featured trackpad middle button?: There is a setting to turn three-finger tap/click to act as a middle click. But it's awkwardly castrated which twists my head many years. Ok, I can click - why can't I drag???This makes any use of a CAD software, or even Resolve, anything which needs a basic but proper middle...
  7. Full-featured trackpad middle button?

8. Trackpad Scroll Reversed in Windows 10

Trackpad Scroll Reversed in Windows 10: I just upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7, and it reversed the trackpad scroll. The only option under touchpad in settings is sensitivity. I have an ASUS laptop, and I think my trackpad has a ELAN driver. I have ASUS Smart Gesture installed, but there is no option to...
  9. my buttons are reversed?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my buttons are reversed?: i don't know what happened but when i press it is an e and when i press the windows key it is an x and the fn key is - etc. who can help me? meine knöpfe sind vertauscht?
  10. Mouse Buttons and Trackpad Problems

Mouse Buttons and Trackpad Problems: My mouse buttons and trackpad stop working randomly. I can move my pointer, but I cannot click or tap anything. Sometimes it only takes a few seconds to work again and other times it doesn't so I have to shut down my computer. I've tried updating my trackpad as support...