Windows 10: Trackpad doesn't work after Resume if Bluetooth mouse hadn't been disconnected cleanly

Discus and support Trackpad doesn't work after Resume if Bluetooth mouse hadn't been disconnected cleanly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; With a Bluetooth mouse connected, if I Suspend my laptop, THEN turn off the mouse whilst the laptop is suspended, and then Resume, the trackpad doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GregS200, Oct 14, 2018.

1. GregS200 Win User

Trackpad doesn't work after Resume if Bluetooth mouse hadn't been disconnected cleanly

With a Bluetooth mouse connected, if I Suspend my laptop, THEN turn off the mouse whilst the laptop is suspended, and then Resume, the trackpad doesn't function. If I then turn on and off the mouse, the system detects that the mouse has been disconnected, and then the trackpad does work.

If the mouse is turned off BEFORE the laptop is suspended, it all works fine.

Environment:

Dell XPS 9560

Windows 10 Pro X-64

HP Bluetooth Mouse Z5000

:)

GregS200, Oct 14, 2018

2. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Bushka Win User
    Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Oct 14, 2018
  4. Trackpad doesn't work after Resume if Bluetooth mouse hadn't been disconnected cleanly

keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

Trackpad doesn't work after Resume if Bluetooth mouse hadn't been disconnected cleanly

1. Trackpad doesn't work after Resume if Bluetooth mouse hadn't been disconnected cleanly - Similar Threads - Trackpad doesn't Resume

2. Mouse and trackpad not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and trackpad not working: I recently just fixed my laptop and I discovered that the mouse is no longer working. I went to device manager and I couldn't find the mice and other pointing device setting. I tried to fix the I2C stuff, disabled and enabled it and tried to update it but nothing is working....
  3. Mouse and trackpad not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse and trackpad not working: I recently just fixed my laptop and I discovered that the mouse is no longer working. I went to device manager and I couldn't find the mice and other pointing device setting. I tried to fix the I2C stuff, disabled and enabled it and tried to update it but nothing is working....
  4. Mouse pointer misses and trackpad doesn't work sometimes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer misses and trackpad doesn't work sometimes.: Sometimes when I boot my laptop, there is no mouse pointer. After I restart 2-3 times, the pointer appears. When the doesn't appear, the device manager looks like this. 'Mice and pointing' is in Show hidden devices in view tab.When pointer doesn't appear, I can use mouse...
  5. Mouse pointer misses and trackpad doesn't work sometimes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse pointer misses and trackpad doesn't work sometimes.: Sometimes when I boot my laptop, there is no mouse pointer. After I restart 2-3 times, the pointer appears. When the doesn't appear, the device manager looks like this. 'Mice and pointing' is in Show hidden devices in view tab.When pointer doesn't appear, I can use mouse...
  6. Clean Install mouse / trackpad issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Clean Install mouse / trackpad issue: I recently decided to wipe my Laptop and do a clean install as my son had been uisng it for ages and it was very laggy and cluttered. It was on build 1903 (18362.959) I tried a clean install of latest build but had loads of issues with mouse and trackpad, so tried a clean...
  7. Clean Install mouse / trackpad issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean Install mouse / trackpad issue: I recently decided to wipe my Laptop and do a clean install as my son had been uisng it for ages and it was very laggy and cluttered. It was on build 1903 (18362.959) I tried a clean install of latest build but had loads of issues with mouse and trackpad, so tried a clean...
  8. Bluetooth mouse doesn't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth mouse doesn't work: Hello guys, I just bought the microsoft bluetooth mobile mouse 3600 for my xps 13 2-in-1 and the mouse only works for a couple of seconds. I did some research and it appears I'm not the only one with this problem. Have any of you guys found a solution to this problem or have...
  9. Trackpad doesn't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trackpad doesn't work: When I log into my PC after using it via the RD Client from my android, the trackpad doesn't work. This wasn't the case before I updated it to the 1909 version of windows. Any possible fix?? submitted by /u/aryalktm [link] [comments]...
  10. Trackpad doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trackpad doesn't work: I have a Acer E5-411 and recently updated to windows 10. After updating the trackpad stopped working and the trackpad isn't even displayed in device manager. I tried to download the driver from Acers website but it didn't work....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. after connecting blue tooth mouse track pad doesnt work