Windows 10: trackpad dreiver

Discus and support trackpad dreiver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; What kind of trackpad driver is there in msi g63??? elan or synaptic or windows precision one!!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sauravpant1, Jan 23, 2021.

1. trackpad dreiver

What kind of trackpad driver is there in msi g63??? elan or synaptic or windows precision one!!!!

:)

Sauravpant1, Jan 23, 2021
  2. noejavier Win User

trackpad not working

No. Because the troubleshooting guide on device manager wont even resolve my solution as it is also a basic and one of the primary steps to do but no avail. Tried installing powerplan7 and trackpad++ suggested by relentless on apple forums but with
    no success for me. Until now i can't use windows 10 installed on my macbook pro 15inch late 2008 because of the trackpad/touchpad failure.

noejavier, Jan 23, 2021
  3. Trackpad driver is constantly removed

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

Thank you for mentioning the different steps you have tried to resolve the issue, we appreciate your effort.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Press Windows key + X and select device manager.

2. Click "view" and select "show hidden devices".

3. If the trackpad driver is listed, right click on the driver and uninstall it.

4. Restart the computer and have Windows automatically install the driver upon restart.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jan 23, 2021
  4. Micah Bat Win User

trackpad dreiver

Trackpad Not Working Windows 10

The troubleshooting steps that we have provided is applicable if it's a software issue. Since doing the said troubleshooting steps didn't help in resolving your concern, it seems that the issue is already hardware related. For further assistance regarding
    your trackpad, we suggest you to contact the manufacturer of your computer.

Micah Bat, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

trackpad dreiver

1. trackpad dreiver - Similar Threads - trackpad dreiver

2. Help! My laptop mouse and trackpad are giving me a tough time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! My laptop mouse and trackpad are giving me a tough time: My mouse moves across the screen even when I do not touch it. My trackpad left and right buttons do not work I've tried to see if it was enabled and it was, I've done troubleshooting and updated the drives and still the same problem persists I've tried all the advice I've...
  3. Help! My laptop mouse and trackpad are giving me a tough time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! My laptop mouse and trackpad are giving me a tough time: My mouse moves across the screen even when I do not touch it. My trackpad left and right buttons do not work I've tried to see if it was enabled and it was, I've done troubleshooting and updated the drives and still the same problem persists I've tried all the advice I've...
  4. keyboard+trackpad dufficulties on thinkbook windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard+trackpad dufficulties on thinkbook windows 10?: Im not sure if i asked this already but my trackpad keeps breaking. it cannot register more than one finger, i need to delete the software controlling it, restart the computer, and it just wastes time. and the second i close the computer it breaks again. also typing is a mess...
  5. keyboard+trackpad dufficulties on thinkbook windows 10?

keyboard+trackpad dufficulties on thinkbook windows 10?: Im not sure if i asked this already but my trackpad keeps breaking. it cannot register more than one finger, i need to delete the software controlling it, restart the computer, and it just wastes time. and the second i close the computer it breaks again. also typing is a mess...
  6. keyboard+trackpad dufficulties on thinkbook windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Hi, my laptop with Windows 11 constantly registers a scrolling input even with trackpad and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, my laptop with Windows 11 constantly registers a scrolling input even with trackpad and...: Hi, I was playing a Steam game, then closed it and opened a different game and noticed it was constantly scrolling. I restarted my laptop and it still automatically scrolls for example, when I hover my mouse over my laptop's volume bar, the volume slowly increases by itself.I...
  8. Hi, my laptop with Windows 11 constantly registers a scrolling input even with trackpad and...

Hi, my laptop with Windows 11 constantly registers a scrolling input even with trackpad and...: Hi, I was playing a Steam game, then closed it and opened a different game and noticed it was constantly scrolling. I restarted my laptop and it still automatically scrolls for example, when I hover my mouse over my laptop's volume bar, the volume slowly increases by itself.I...
  9. Why did the wireless keyboard trackpad stop working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did the wireless keyboard trackpad stop working?: i have a wireless keyboard with a trackpad. turned the PC on today the trackpad isn't working and no cursor. bought it the keyboard a couple of weeks ago. was working fine until today. The keyboard Ritek doesn't appear by name in the device manager and neither does the...
  10. Why did the wireless keyboard trackpad stop working?

Why did the wireless keyboard trackpad stop working?: i have a wireless keyboard with a trackpad. turned the PC on today the trackpad isn't working and no cursor. bought it the keyboard a couple of weeks ago. was working fine until today. The keyboard Ritek doesn't appear by name in the device manager and neither does the...