Windows 10: Trackpad Gestures

Discus and support Trackpad Gestures in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello! The guy that asks really obvious questions here! I just got a new device and wanted to change the sensitivity on the trackpad. I saw that the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/IgnusPhoenix, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Trackpad Gestures

Hello! The guy that asks really obvious questions here!

I just got a new device and wanted to change the sensitivity on the trackpad. I saw that the the ELAN page was not there. Neither was the Synaptics driver there for that matter. I checked Device Manager and there were no drivers. I also tried installing drivers but all I found were the presition version, which needs the "base" version in order to run. What do I do?

submitted by /u/IgnusPhoenix
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/IgnusPhoenix, Jan 8, 2021
  2. vale Win User

Need List of Laptops that Use Win 10 Trackpad Gestures

Is there a link that I can view a list of all laptops that are capable of using Windows 10 trackpad gestures?

vale, Jan 8, 2021
  3. Trackpad Gestures for Back/Forward in browser Windows 10

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

Please share these details.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

please be informed that pc manufacturer would decide to have the Trackpad Gestures on the pc or not. if there are drivers available for that particular model then it would work even if the driver are available for win 8.1 then also you can try to install
    it in compatibility mode to check if that helps. MS has no role in deciding if the Trackpad Gestures should be present on the pc or not.

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jan 8, 2021
  4. Trackpad Gestures

Turn on trackpad gestures

Hi! I need help turning on the trackpad gestures for my HP computer after resetting it. Can you please help? Thank you!

sivaramjambunathan, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

Trackpad Gestures

1. Trackpad Gestures - Similar Threads - Trackpad Gestures

2. Certain Windows laptops let you completely customise trackpad gestures :)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Certain Windows laptops let you completely customise trackpad gestures :): submitted by /u/Wakellor957 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/18kw6oc/certain_windows_laptops_let_you_completely/
  3. Trackpad registers my tabs but not gestures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trackpad registers my tabs but not gestures: Hello! My trackpad does register tabs with both single and multi-fingers double tab as right click, 3 fingers and fingers tabs but not gestures two fingers to scroll and others.I have tried:- Updating driver- Uninstalling device- BIOS has no option for gestures- Installing...
  4. Trackpad registers my tabs but not gestures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trackpad registers my tabs but not gestures: Hello! My trackpad does register tabs with both single and multi-fingers double tab as right click, 3 fingers and fingers tabs but not gestures two fingers to scroll and others.I have tried:- Updating driver- Uninstalling device- BIOS has no option for gestures- Installing...
  5. dell inspiron trackpad stops intermittently, even after the gestures are disabled in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dell inspiron trackpad stops intermittently, even after the gestures are disabled in...: Hi All,I recently purchased dell inspiron laptop which have windows 11. Within 2 days of purchase, I am facing issue with trackpad getting stuck intermittently. Every time type in any document OR browse internet on edge, it stops responding when I want to move my mouse...
  6. dell inspiron trackpad stops intermittently, even after the gestures are disabled in...

dell inspiron trackpad stops intermittently, even after the gestures are disabled in...: Hi All,I recently purchased dell inspiron laptop which have windows 11. Within 2 days of purchase, I am facing issue with trackpad getting stuck intermittently. Every time type in any document OR browse internet on edge, it stops responding when I want to move my mouse...
  7. Using Apple trackpad gestures within Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Apple trackpad gestures within Windows 10: Hi all,The Apple trackpad features time-saving gestures that don't seem available in Windows 10. Is there any way to get those gestures working in Windows 10?Here's a list of gestures, many of which seem unavailable in Windows.https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT204895The key...
  8. Using Apple trackpad gestures within Windows 10

Using Apple trackpad gestures within Windows 10: Hi all,The Apple trackpad features time-saving gestures that don't seem available in Windows 10. Is there any way to get those gestures working in Windows 10?Here's a list of gestures, many of which seem unavailable in Windows.https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT204895The key...
  9. Using Apple trackpad gestures within Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. trackpad gesture for maximizing the window is not working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    trackpad gesture for maximizing the window is not working properly: Hi, I don't know if anybody has run into the same problem. I have customized the 3 finger swipe-up for maximizing the window and swipe-down for minimizing the window. However, it has been acting up recently. I am sure it's not the trackpad since I have customized the...