Windows 10: Trackpad isn’t working on Acer

Discus and support Trackpad isn’t working on Acer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have updated my Acer E5-411 to Windows 10. However just after updating the trackpad stopped working. I checked with the Device manager and found out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by David Keefe3, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Trackpad isn’t working on Acer

I have updated my Acer E5-411 to Windows 10. However just after updating the trackpad stopped working. I checked with the Device manager and found out that the trackpad isn't displayed there. I reinstalled the driver from Acers website but with no avail.

:)

David Keefe3, Jun 11, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jun 11, 2019
  3. Trackpad doesn't work

I have a Acer E5-411 and recently updated to windows 10. After updating the trackpad stopped working and the trackpad isn't even displayed in device manager. I tried to download the driver from Acers website but it didn't work.

TheSquidYT, Jun 11, 2019
  4. noejavier Win User

Trackpad isn’t working on Acer

trackpad not working

No. Because the troubleshooting guide on device manager wont even resolve my solution as it is also a basic and one of the primary steps to do but no avail. Tried installing powerplan7 and trackpad++ suggested by relentless on apple forums but with
    no success for me. Until now i can't use windows 10 installed on my macbook pro 15inch late 2008 because of the trackpad/touchpad failure.

noejavier, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

Trackpad isn’t working on Acer

1. Trackpad isn’t working on Acer - Similar Threads - Trackpad isn’t working

2. Mouse and trackpad not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and trackpad not working: I recently just fixed my laptop and I discovered that the mouse is no longer working. I went to device manager and I couldn't find the mice and other pointing device setting. I tried to fix the I2C stuff, disabled and enabled it and tried to update it but nothing is working....
  3. asus trackpad not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asus trackpad not working: I have an 'asus tuf dash f15' and recently when i went to use my laptop today the trackpad doesn't seem to be working at all. my keyboard still works though and any mouse plugged in through usb works fine.I have - - turned trackpad off and back on- checked for driver updates-...
  4. Keyboard and trackpad not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard and trackpad not working: Hello, Recently, my keyboard and trackpad both stopped working at the same time. Rarely, if I restarted my laptop like 10 times, my keyboard and trackpad would work. Now I have to use an external keyboard and mouse. I have booted into bios and the keys still do not work. If...
  5. Keyboard and trackpad not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard and trackpad not working: Hello, Recently, my keyboard and trackpad both stopped working at the same time. Rarely, if I restarted my laptop like 10 times, my keyboard and trackpad would work. Now I have to use an external keyboard and mouse. I have booted into bios and the keys still do not work. If...
  6. Trackpad doesn't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trackpad doesn't work: When I log into my PC after using it via the RD Client from my android, the trackpad doesn't work. This wasn't the case before I updated it to the 1909 version of windows. Any possible fix?? submitted by /u/aryalktm [link] [comments]...
  7. Asus Trackpad Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus Trackpad Not Working: Hi, my trackpad on my Asus N550jk isn't working despite uninstalling and reinstalling drivers and rolling back drivers. Please help. Oh and for some reason the Asus console has the trackpad grayed out for some reason....
  8. Microphone isn’t working with Acer Aspire

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microphone isn’t working with Acer Aspire: I have a problem with an old laptop Acer Aspire E5-571P running Windows 10. When I plug my headset into this laptop, headphones work without problems but the microphone records only static sounds. I’ve checked the headset on the other device, it works fine. I’ve also checked...
  9. Trackpad not working

Trackpad not working: Hi, my trackpad does not work. Upon further investigation, I found that I don't even have a dropdown section for mice and trackpads in device manager. I looked more into the issue and I found that even on the mice settings in control panel, i don't have a driver for my...
  10. Acer v5 windows 10 trackpad gestures

Acer v5 windows 10 trackpad gestures: Hi guys, has any of you had any luck setting up gestures in windows 10 - without going into registry and doing some potentially dangerous tweaks? Id like to enable the gestures. Its not critically important but why not. Thanks. P.s. Love the forum. Great tips as...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant uninstall acer trackpad