Windows 10: Trackpad Mouse Lag Windows 10

Discus and support Trackpad Mouse Lag Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey all, So i recently got a Microsoft Surface Laptop 2 and have been using it without any problems for the past few months. However, yesterday while... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SUBZERO646, May 19, 2019.

1. Trackpad Mouse Lag Windows 10

Hey all,
    So i recently got a Microsoft Surface Laptop 2 and have been using it without any problems for the past few months. However, yesterday while browsing the internet my mouse froze completely and I was forced to restart. Upon me restarting my trackpad was extremely laggy and became very unresponsive. This problem is driving me insane. I've read different forums and still have found no answer. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm using Windows 10.

Things I've tried:
    - Updating/Reinstalling drivers
    - Fresh install of Windows
    - Changing all mouse settings and drivers

Also I read that disabling FMAPP.exe would help, but that post was from a couple of years ago, and i can't even find that process running in Task Manager. Couldn't find it in my C:// either.

:)

SUBZERO646, May 19, 2019

2. Windows 10 Mouse Lagging

I have the exact same problem after upgrading to windows 10, installed new drivers for both my graphic cards, which did not help. I can see that me and Daniel have almost the exact same laptop.

I can see huge ethernet spikes sometimes, but no specific spikes during the lag. Same thing aplies to task manager, once that is in the foreground, the lag is gone.

I noticed that the lag also occurs on scrolling, with either my wireless mouse, or my trackpad on my laptop. While scrolling with the trackpad when the lag occurs a bleeping sound is also heard through the speakers.

diederik555, May 19, 2019
  3. Mouse in USB and trackpad not working

Hi Jonathan,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why trackpad or mouse in USB freezes when playing Minecraft. For us to properly assist you, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you experiencing this issue with your other games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Windows Store. To proceed, you may click the link below:

Click here

Wilfred Mac, May 19, 2019
  4. Trackpad Mouse Lag Windows 10

Windows 10 Mouse Lagging

I can confirm this Realtek fix also solved the mouse (and trackpad and trackpoint) lag on my Lenovo Helix.

THANKS!

ambulocetus27, May 19, 2019
Thema:

Trackpad Mouse Lag Windows 10

1. Trackpad Mouse Lag Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Trackpad Mouse Lag

2. Mouse and trackpad not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and trackpad not working: I recently just fixed my laptop and I discovered that the mouse is no longer working. I went to device manager and I couldn't find the mice and other pointing device setting. I tried to fix the I2C stuff, disabled and enabled it and tried to update it but nothing is working....
  3. Mouse and trackpad not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse and trackpad not working: I recently just fixed my laptop and I discovered that the mouse is no longer working. I went to device manager and I couldn't find the mice and other pointing device setting. I tried to fix the I2C stuff, disabled and enabled it and tried to update it but nothing is working....
  4. Windows 11 Trackpad randomly lagging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Trackpad randomly lagging: So I have this issue where at random times, the trackpad becomes lagging and slow. It feels like I have to drag the cursor through jello to move it anywhere, there is noticeable input delay, and the cursor speed feels like it's trying to smooth itself out somehow hence the...
  5. Windows 11 Trackpad randomly lagging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Trackpad randomly lagging: So I have this issue where at random times, the trackpad becomes lagging and slow. It feels like I have to drag the cursor through jello to move it anywhere, there is noticeable input delay, and the cursor speed feels like it's trying to smooth itself out somehow hence the...
  6. Trackpad/mouse issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trackpad/mouse issues: Ok, so this all started after i factory reset my computer. On Windows 10, the settings have mouse settings, and relate to mouse settings, which would be great, but i have a trackpad, and not a mouse. This is a pain because i cant right click. Any fixes?...
  7. Windows 10 Mouse Lag

Windows 10 Mouse Lag: Hi Community, Lack of smooth mouse movement: To sum up the issue, the cursor is not smooth and feels like it is lagging behind by a few noticeable milliseconds. Context: I have tried a number of different things suggested in online articles but to no success so far...
  8. windows 10 mouse and trackpad sensitivity issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 mouse and trackpad sensitivity issues: I have worked out "Window 10 mouse - trackpad being too Sensitive." Stopping the auto click. 1. Go to "Mouse Properties" 2. Click on "Pad Settings" 3. Double click "Smart Sense" 4. Move all the posters to the "Off" position. It has taken a long time to see this as...
  9. laptop mouse trackpad

laptop mouse trackpad: my left and right mouse button on my trackpad isn't working anymore it was working just fine a couple of hours ago https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-mouse-trackpad/65250aa7-c094-49e7-9e68-a1e1940c2a43
  10. Lagging Mouse in Windows 10

Lagging Mouse in Windows 10: Ok, so recently (5 days ago) i did a fresh install of my computer. Once I got everything back up and running, my mouse cursor started to lag. So, i thought, well maybe there was a corrupted file somehow, so I done it again. I actually used the "System Recovery" in Windows 10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. trackpad lagging windows 10

2. win 10 trackpack laggy

3. trackpad laggy