Windows 10: Trackpad problem

Discus and support Trackpad problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello I'm using a GA502IV on Windows 10 and have been recently experiencing some problems with my mousepad. Every time I move it from one point to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ALocalBarista, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Trackpad problem

Hello I'm using a GA502IV on Windows 10 and have been recently experiencing some problems with my mousepad. Every time I move it from one point to another it would rubber band back even after being fully moved to the other end, for visualisation sake, I could move it from bottom left to top right and it would rubber band back to 1/4 of bottom left and when I move the mouse quickly to a button and click it. it would click, then rubber band back a bit. This only happens when I use my trackpad and would happen even if I raise my finger after moving

Another issue I have is whenever I move my mouse on the trackpad, it feels like it's smoothed out, delayed and slow. I do not know if this is related but my touchpad sensitivity is the highest possible. Once again this happens if I only use the touchpad. Sometimes I just get a very rigid mouse control (without the delay and unnatural smoothing) for 5 seconds before it going to the slow, smoothed out and delayed speed

It also sometimes just stops tracking after me moving it around too long, just kinda breaks off

Anyone know a fix? I've tried searching on the internet but most of them are very old or hard to follow

submitted by /u/ALocalBarista
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ALocalBarista, Oct 20, 2020
  2. noejavier Win User

trackpad not working

No. Because the troubleshooting guide on device manager wont even resolve my solution as it is also a basic and one of the primary steps to do but no avail. Tried installing powerplan7 and trackpad++ suggested by relentless on apple forums but with
    no success for me. Until now i can't use windows 10 installed on my macbook pro 15inch late 2008 because of the trackpad/touchpad failure.

noejavier, Oct 20, 2020
  3. Trackpad driver is constantly removed

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

Thank you for mentioning the different steps you have tried to resolve the issue, we appreciate your effort.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Press Windows key + X and select device manager.

2. Click "view" and select "show hidden devices".

3. If the trackpad driver is listed, right click on the driver and uninstall it.

4. Restart the computer and have Windows automatically install the driver upon restart.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Oct 20, 2020
  4. Micah Bat Win User

Trackpad problem

Trackpad Not Working Windows 10

The troubleshooting steps that we have provided is applicable if it's a software issue. Since doing the said troubleshooting steps didn't help in resolving your concern, it seems that the issue is already hardware related. For further assistance regarding
    your trackpad, we suggest you to contact the manufacturer of your computer.

Micah Bat, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

Trackpad problem

1. Trackpad problem - Similar Threads - Trackpad problem

2. How do I get the touchpad option in my settings without buying a trackpad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get the touchpad option in my settings without buying a trackpad?: Currently remoting into my PC from my samsung tablet. I got most of my mouse functionality that I want, including right click, and scroll. However a key feature I'm missing is middle click. I'm aware that windows touchpad allows triple tapping to engage middle mouse, however...
  3. How do I get the touchpad option in my settings without buying a trackpad?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I get the touchpad option in my settings without buying a trackpad?: Currently remoting into my PC from my samsung tablet. I got most of my mouse functionality that I want, including right click, and scroll. However a key feature I'm missing is middle click. I'm aware that windows touchpad allows triple tapping to engage middle mouse, however...
  4. Magic Trackpad 2 driver problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Magic Trackpad 2 driver problem.: I recently installed this third-party driver for the Apple Magic Trackpad 2 that improves the functionality of that trackpad on Windows-OS. However, I then shifted the installation-files for that driver around a bit in File Explorer which I think broke the driver. Now I can't...
  5. Magic Trackpad 2 driver problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Magic Trackpad 2 driver problem.: I recently installed this third-party driver for the Apple Magic Trackpad 2 that improves the functionality of that trackpad on Windows-OS. However, I then shifted the installation-files for that driver around a bit in File Explorer which I think broke the driver. Now I can't...
  6. Trackpad problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Trackpad problems: I have a lenovo ideapad 330.My track pad doesn;'t work as it should. Basically when I left click and then try to scroll my curser doesn't move the left click seems to lock out the curser. If when I left click I am at the same time moving my curser then the curse isn't locked...
  7. Trackpad problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trackpad problems: I have a lenovo ideapad 330.My track pad doesn;'t work as it should. Basically when I left click and then try to scroll my curser doesn't move the left click seems to lock out the curser. If when I left click I am at the same time moving my curser then the curse isn't locked...
  8. Trackpad problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Mouse Buttons and Trackpad Problems

Mouse Buttons and Trackpad Problems: My mouse buttons and trackpad stop working randomly. I can move my pointer, but I cannot click or tap anything. Sometimes it only takes a few seconds to work again and other times it doesn't so I have to shut down my computer. I've tried updating my trackpad as support...
  10. Left/right click problem (mouse and trackpad)

Left/right click problem (mouse and trackpad): Hi everyone, I'm really struggling with using my Cube Mix Plus tablet in laptop mode. With the keyboard connected, doesn't matter if I use the trackpad or mouse, when I click on certain things they just flash up momentarily then disappear. Including the mouse settings window,...