Windows 10: Trackpad: right motion scrolls right/moves doc to the right & vica versa

Discus and support Trackpad: right motion scrolls right/moves doc to the right & vica versa in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can you change the right to left scroll settings. i.e. right motion scrolls right/moves doc to the right & vica versa... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tabetha2007, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Trackpad: right motion scrolls right/moves doc to the right & vica versa

How can you change the right to left scroll settings. i.e. right motion scrolls right/moves doc to the right & vica versa

:)

Tabetha2007, Mar 15, 2019

2. Up down left right arrows

Hi Laura,.

I suggest you to check if the following steps helps to resolve the issue.

• Right click on the Windows key and Go to control panel.
    • On the upper right corner change the view by to small icon.
    • Click on mouse.
    • Then click on ‘wheel’ tab.
    • Set the values for horizontal and vertical scrolling.

and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Mar 15, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    scroll bar on the right.

Hi Vaughan

What application are you using that the scroll bar is not visible in, or is that in all applications?

If you move your mouse to the right edge of the screen does the scroll bar appear?

Of that is in all applications, at the bottom right of your screen, is the notification icon (square speech bubble) visible?

DaveM121, Mar 15, 2019
  4. Trackpad: right motion scrolls right/moves doc to the right & vica versa

Cursor moves to top-right corner and closes apps!

Hi,

I have a truly annoying problem that I need help with!

it makes my computer totally unusable!!

Problem:

The mouse cursor moves to the top right corner and "clicks" and tries to close my apps!

Here is what I have tried:

• Reinstall Windows
    • Disable trackpad
    • Disable mouse (via receiver)
    • Remove drivers and reboot and reinstall
    • I have seen and tried the thread below

What I have:

• Porsche Book One
    • Win 10 Pro
    • Version: 1709
    • OS Build: 16299.192

cursor moving itself to top right/ bottom right of screen

ToniJohansson- [O365], Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

Trackpad: right motion scrolls right/moves doc to the right & vica versa

1. Trackpad: right motion scrolls right/moves doc to the right & vica versa - Similar Threads - Trackpad right motion

2. Trackpad right-click not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trackpad right-click not working: The Trackpad right click does not work when I am in games and when i press the right side of my trackpad it presses the left click. However when I am not in a game and press the left or right click it works perfectly. I have the same issue in multiple different games Any help...
  3. Trackpad right-click not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trackpad right-click not working: The Trackpad right click does not work when I am in games and when i press the right side of my trackpad it presses the left click. However when I am not in a game and press the left or right click it works perfectly. I have the same issue in multiple different games Any help...
  4. Alternative to right-clicking with trackpad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alternative to right-clicking with trackpad: Hi --Just recently switched to a Windows laptop after having spent decades with Macintosh. I am used to using the control key in combination with clicking the track pad to do a right-click. Is there a way to set this same combination up in Windows 11?I've tried setting the...
  5. Alternative to right-clicking with trackpad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alternative to right-clicking with trackpad: Hi --Just recently switched to a Windows laptop after having spent decades with Macintosh. I am used to using the control key in combination with clicking the track pad to do a right-click. Is there a way to set this same combination up in Windows 11?I've tried setting the...
  6. Automatically scroll to right.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatically scroll to right.: Hi guys, Since yesterday I have a problem with my windows. Whenever I hover over a window it automatically scrolls to right and sometimes down. The "Scroll inactive windows when I hover over them" option in the mouse settings is deactivated. I also tried to plug the mouse...
  7. scroll button on right

scroll button on right: When I sign on and go to aol mail I am fine BUT when I click on one of the web topics to the right it will appear but I can not scroll up and or down to read. The scroll is there but it will not move. I have to view by finger scrolling. I did notice that whenever I want to...
  8. Right Alt = Right Alt + Right Control

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right Alt = Right Alt + Right Control: When i press the Right Alt key it send Right Alt + Right Control for some reason, no macros have been made or anything, its beginning to annoy me now, does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks submitted by /u/King250515 [link] [comments]...
  9. Left and right reverse scrolling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Left and right reverse scrolling: This trackpad is driving me crazy! I fixed it so that scrolling up goes up and scrolling down goes down.... but my right is still left and left is still right! It is so maddening that it's backwards. Can anyone help me fix the left and right scrolling? Please? :)...
  10. scroll bar on the right.

scroll bar on the right.: I have an HP All In One. the scroll bar on he right has disappeared. how can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scroll-bar-on-the-right/d445addd-8dd6-4b6b-a9fa-26d5825fcc40