Windows 10: Trackpad: right motion scrolls right/moves doc to the right & vica versa

Discus and support Trackpad: right motion scrolls right/moves doc to the right & vica versa in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can you change the right to left scroll settings. i.e. right motion scrolls right/moves doc to the right & vica versa... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tabetha2007, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Trackpad: right motion scrolls right/moves doc to the right & vica versa

How can you change the right to left scroll settings. i.e. right motion scrolls right/moves doc to the right & vica versa

:)

Tabetha2007, Mar 15, 2019

2. Up down left right arrows

Hi Laura,.

I suggest you to check if the following steps helps to resolve the issue.

• Right click on the Windows key and Go to control panel.
    • On the upper right corner change the view by to small icon.
    • Click on mouse.
    • Then click on ‘wheel’ tab.
    • Set the values for horizontal and vertical scrolling.

and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Mar 15, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    scroll bar on the right.

Hi Vaughan

What application are you using that the scroll bar is not visible in, or is that in all applications?

If you move your mouse to the right edge of the screen does the scroll bar appear?

Of that is in all applications, at the bottom right of your screen, is the notification icon (square speech bubble) visible?

DaveM121, Mar 15, 2019
  4. Trackpad: right motion scrolls right/moves doc to the right & vica versa

Cursor moves to top-right corner and closes apps!

Hi,

I have a truly annoying problem that I need help with!

it makes my computer totally unusable!!

Problem:

The mouse cursor moves to the top right corner and "clicks" and tries to close my apps!

Here is what I have tried:

• Reinstall Windows
    • Disable trackpad
    • Disable mouse (via receiver)
    • Remove drivers and reboot and reinstall
    • I have seen and tried the thread below

What I have:

• Porsche Book One
    • Win 10 Pro
    • Version: 1709
    • OS Build: 16299.192

cursor moving itself to top right/ bottom right of screen

ToniJohansson- [O365], Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

Trackpad: right motion scrolls right/moves doc to the right & vica versa

1. Trackpad: right motion scrolls right/moves doc to the right & vica versa - Similar Threads - Trackpad right motion

2. Left and right reverse scrolling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Left and right reverse scrolling: This trackpad is driving me crazy! I fixed it so that scrolling up goes up and scrolling down goes down.... but my right is still left and left is still right! It is so maddening that it's backwards. Can anyone help me fix the left and right scrolling? Please? :)...
  3. Windows 10 constant scroll to the right

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 constant scroll to the right: I have a desktop with Windows 10 Home 1809 installed and is constantly scrolls to the right. This causes an auto scroll down appearance in most windows, such as the programs menu, setting (when is more than one screen of content) but it can be distinguished as a right scroll...
  4. Cursor moves up left for right of the screen right after signing in

Cursor moves up left for right of the screen right after signing in: Right after signing in, the cursor moves up the screen left or right. It even stops working while I'm in whatever sites and the computer freezes. This also happens on other site pages and games. I try restarting, but that doesn't resolve the problem. I look into the...
  5. scroll bar on the right.

scroll bar on the right.: I have an HP All In One. the scroll bar on he right has disappeared. how can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scroll-bar-on-the-right/d445addd-8dd6-4b6b-a9fa-26d5825fcc40
  6. Scroll left and right very slow

Scroll left and right very slow: Hello, Usually when you are using Word, notepad and want to go fast to other word or next letter you can press right indicator » in your keyboard and it will go very fast even if you want to go back pressing the button left « it is going very fast. The problem that I am...
  7. Scroll left and right very slow

Scroll left and right very slow: Hello, Usually when you are using Word, notepad and want to go fast to other word or next letter you can press right indicator » in your keyboard and it will go very fast even if you want to go back pressing the button left « it is going very fast. The problem that I am...
  8. screen zoom out and scrolling right

screen zoom out and scrolling right: Hi, Currently having some difficulty with my PC. I am operating windows version 10 10.0.17134 Build 17134. There seems to be 3 symptoms with the issue I am having. The first is that when i click on a 'username' style box online i am presented with my options of saved log...
  9. Scroll left and right very slow

in Windows 10 Customization
    Scroll left and right very slow: Hello, I am having a problem in one of the laptops that we have in our company. Usually when you are using Word, notepad and want to go fast to other word or next letter you can press right indicator » in your keyboard and it will go very fast even if you want to go back...
  10. Left/right click problem (mouse and trackpad)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Left/right click problem (mouse and trackpad): Hi everyone, I'm really struggling with using my Cube Mix Plus tablet in laptop mode. With the keyboard connected, doesn't matter if I use the trackpad or mouse, when I click on certain things they just flash up momentarily then disappear. Including the mouse settings window,...