Windows 10: trackpad

Discus and support trackpad in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; microsoft updated my win 10 pro version 20H2 and broke my trackpad.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LarsBlizard, Apr 7, 2021.

1. trackpad

microsoft updated my win 10 pro version 20H2 and broke my trackpad.

:)

LarsBlizard, Apr 7, 2021
  2. noejavier Win User

trackpad not working

No. Because the troubleshooting guide on device manager wont even resolve my solution as it is also a basic and one of the primary steps to do but no avail. Tried installing powerplan7 and trackpad++ suggested by relentless on apple forums but with
    no success for me. Until now i can't use windows 10 installed on my macbook pro 15inch late 2008 because of the trackpad/touchpad failure.

noejavier, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Trackpad driver is constantly removed

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

Thank you for mentioning the different steps you have tried to resolve the issue, we appreciate your effort.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Press Windows key + X and select device manager.

2. Click "view" and select "show hidden devices".

3. If the trackpad driver is listed, right click on the driver and uninstall it.

4. Restart the computer and have Windows automatically install the driver upon restart.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Apr 7, 2021
  4. Micah Bat Win User

trackpad

Trackpad Not Working Windows 10

The troubleshooting steps that we have provided is applicable if it's a software issue. Since doing the said troubleshooting steps didn't help in resolving your concern, it seems that the issue is already hardware related. For further assistance regarding
    your trackpad, we suggest you to contact the manufacturer of your computer.

Micah Bat, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

trackpad

1. trackpad - Similar Threads - trackpad

2. open a app on taskbar without using a mouse or trackpad

in Windows 10 Customization
    open a app on taskbar without using a mouse or trackpad: windows key + a number in one digit only except 2 digits https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/open-a-app-on-taskbar-without-using-a-mouse-or/56665521-b977-45ad-90d1-3d5cb5892dbd
  3. My trackpad stopped working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My trackpad stopped working.: My trackpad is one of those which allows me to scroll down pages with 2 fingers on it, and recently it stopped working. There have been no spills or any evident damage. It was working yesterday night, and today morning it is not working. I updated my drivers, restarted the...
  4. Cant use the trackpad in any way after the Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant use the trackpad in any way after the Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2.: Yesterday morning after I went to sleep my computer automatically did the Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2, and then when I woke up I found myself unable to do anything with my trackpad, scroll, click, or anything. Luckily I have a mouse, but does anyone know what I...
  5. My keyboard/trackpad had been going haywire randomly since yesterday. And I don't know how...

My keyboard/trackpad had been going haywire randomly since yesterday. And I don't know how...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Bowsefather [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mjrg2l/my_keyboardtrackpad_had_been_going_haywire/
  6. I can't move my trackpad while typing.

I can't move my trackpad while typing.: This gets really annoying while trying to play any game really. I've searched and found a lot of articles that don't work for me and I'm starting to get desperate. How do I fix this???...
  7. missing windows trackpad driver

missing windows trackpad driver: I installed some stupid Iobit "Driver Updater", and when I used it to supposedly update my touchpad, my touchpad immediatly froze. The app gave me a notification to restart my computer so I used my mouse instead to click the notification and restart After restarting,...
  8. trackpad gesture for maximizing the window is not working properly

trackpad gesture for maximizing the window is not working properly: Hi, I don't know if anybody has run into the same problem. I have customized the 3 finger swipe-up for maximizing the window and swipe-down for minimizing the window. However, it has been acting up recently. I am sure it's not the trackpad since I have customized the...
  9. Can't use keyboard and trackpad at the same time.

Can't use keyboard and trackpad at the same time.: I have a Surface Book 2 and I've had the common issue that I can't type/use the keyboard while using the trackpad. I've tried to solve this by using the Registry Editor solution and following these steps: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Synaptics > SynTP and then click on...
  10. Two finger trackpad scrolling wont work

Two finger trackpad scrolling wont work: Hello, I recently restarted my laptop to wipe it clean and start fresh I had to boot using a USB. The two finger scroll on the track pad is not working anymore though, why is this? Can anyone help? Thank you, Sam...