Windows 10: Trackpad's gestures wont work??

Discus and support Trackpad's gestures wont work?? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Im new here so sorry if this issue is already posted about but its been months that my trackpad wont work its gestures. I did everything right from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/10v_savi, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Trackpad's gestures wont work??

Im new here so sorry if this issue is already posted about but its been months that my trackpad wont work its gestures. I did everything right from updating my trackpad, disabling it and uninstalling it. Disabling worked but i had to do it every time i opened my laptop. Its annoying. This all issue started with the trackpad actually not working at all but an updated fixed the trackpad working without any functioning gestuers like two fingers to swipe up and down. Its really annoying. Please help

submitted by /u/10v_savi
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/10v_savi, Oct 6, 2020
  2. vale Win User

Need List of Laptops that Use Win 10 Trackpad Gestures

Is there a link that I can view a list of all laptops that are capable of using Windows 10 trackpad gestures?

vale, Oct 6, 2020
  3. my trackpad multi-finger gesture is not working

my trackpad multi-finger gesture is not working

SanniOfuje, Oct 6, 2020
  4. noejavier Win User

Trackpad's gestures wont work??

trackpad not working

No. Because the troubleshooting guide on device manager wont even resolve my solution as it is also a basic and one of the primary steps to do but no avail. Tried installing powerplan7 and trackpad++ suggested by relentless on apple forums but with
    no success for me. Until now i can't use windows 10 installed on my macbook pro 15inch late 2008 because of the trackpad/touchpad failure.

noejavier, Oct 6, 2020
Thema:

Trackpad's gestures wont work??

1. Trackpad's gestures wont work?? - Similar Threads - Trackpad's gestures wont

2. Trackpad registers my tabs but not gestures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trackpad registers my tabs but not gestures: Hello! My trackpad does register tabs with both single and multi-fingers double tab as right click, 3 fingers and fingers tabs but not gestures two fingers to scroll and others.I have tried:- Updating driver- Uninstalling device- BIOS has no option for gestures- Installing...
  3. Trackpad registers my tabs but not gestures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trackpad registers my tabs but not gestures: Hello! My trackpad does register tabs with both single and multi-fingers double tab as right click, 3 fingers and fingers tabs but not gestures two fingers to scroll and others.I have tried:- Updating driver- Uninstalling device- BIOS has no option for gestures- Installing...
  4. trackpad gesture for maximizing the window is not working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    trackpad gesture for maximizing the window is not working properly: Hi, I don't know if anybody has run into the same problem. I have customized the 3 finger swipe-up for maximizing the window and swipe-down for minimizing the window. However, it has been acting up recently. I am sure it's not the trackpad since I have customized the...
  5. Two finger trackpad scrolling wont work

Two finger trackpad scrolling wont work: Hello, I recently restarted my laptop to wipe it clean and start fresh I had to boot using a USB. The two finger scroll on the track pad is not working anymore though, why is this? Can anyone help? Thank you, Sam...
  6. Trackpad Gestures

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trackpad Gestures: Hello! The guy that asks really obvious questions here! I just got a new device and wanted to change the sensitivity on the trackpad. I saw that the the ELAN page was not there. Neither was the Synaptics driver there for that matter. I checked Device Manager and there were...
  7. Cortana Trackpad Gesture and How to Disable it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana Trackpad Gesture and How to Disable it?: Hey everyone, So I have windows 10 home single language and that language is Turkish. Cortana doesn't support Turkish so I can't use it as well. A certain gesture keeps on bringing up Cortana on my pc and it is extremely frustrating since I can't close it too, it always...
  8. External trackpad for Windows 10 with gesture support

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    External trackpad for Windows 10 with gesture support: Hi all, I know this has been asked before, but not in a while. So hoping there are some developments. Are there any good external trackpads for windows 10, that support features like 2 finger scrolling, 4 finger swipe to change desktops etc? I'm guessing for that they would...
  9. Turn on trackpad gestures

Turn on trackpad gestures: Hi! I need help turning on the trackpad gestures for my HP computer after resetting it. Can you please help? Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/turn-on-trackpad-gestures/f7e9bc52-5e8c-49a2-ba23-016d55a32f16
  10. Acer v5 windows 10 trackpad gestures

Acer v5 windows 10 trackpad gestures: Hi guys, has any of you had any luck setting up gestures in windows 10 - without going into registry and doing some potentially dangerous tweaks? Id like to enable the gestures. Its not critically important but why not. Thanks. P.s. Love the forum. Great tips as...