Windows 10: traffic per hour

Discus and support traffic per hour in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi anyone knows how to know which windows native application is using how much volume/per hour on the web?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mjcaron, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Mjcaron Win User

traffic per hour

Hi

anyone knows how to know which windows native application is using how much volume/per hour on the web?

:)

Mjcaron, Jan 15, 2020

2. Traffic avoidance

I also maybe need some help here.

This is what i did:

In Ovi Maps, option navigation, i did set traffic information to "manual" and change route because of trafic to "Always ask" (Sorry, i am translating from a different language).

This means, that in standard navigation i get no traffic information.

But while navigation i did select options, and then selected "update traffic info". The phone then graps data online, and then displays a list of traffic jams. Seems to be the complete list for that country, and a special marker for all the traffic jams
    on my route.

But then nothing happens.

I am not asked, if i want to change route, and i have no further options in the list of traffic jams.

So either my traffic jams were not big enough to calc a different route.... or i did something wrong......

noplayback---01, Jan 15, 2020
  3. farblue Win User
    Traffic updates

I've been testing the traffic update capabilities of Maps 2 and have found that, within the Birmingham city centre and surrounding areas, that the quality and accuracy of the information leaves much to be desired. I've found the updates focusing mainly
    on the multiple motorways around birmingham and often missing long-term road-works around the city and there seems to be a long delay in updating the data because listed incidents are cleared while new incidents are not reported.

Has anyone else had problems with the level of traffic update support they are receiving?

Are there plans to expand the traffic capabilities?

TomTom's system that knows about 'rush hour' traffic would be nice and I also don't see why (being network based) data on traffic speed in an area can't be gathered from other users of the Maps software to improve the traffic and route-planning capabilities
    of the software.

farblue, Jan 15, 2020
  4. Argel Obm Win User

traffic per hour

Traffic will not appear when using navigation

Hi Peter,

For us to better understand your concern, kindly answer the following:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made on your device before encountering the issue?
    • In the past, does the traffic shows up when navigation mode is on?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you've done so far?
    Hope to hear from you soon

Argel Obm, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

traffic per hour

1. traffic per hour - Similar Threads - traffic per hour

2. Mouse is being disabled/enabled several times per hour! HELP PLEASE!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse is being disabled/enabled several times per hour! HELP PLEASE!: My Amazon Basics 3-button mouse will disconnect I hear a Da-Da sound when it happens and reconnect 20-30 seconds later I hear another Da-Da sound when that happens. This occurs every 10-15 minutes. It is super annoying. I'm running Windows 11 Home 64-bit on my 2-year-old...
  3. classify Whql traffic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    classify Whql traffic: I am running into issues with the OffloadChecksum test in the WHQL test. I want to be able to classify that traffic on the NIC so I can monitor stats etc. Is there a way to distinguish WHQL traffic, e.g. via specific UDP ports or application-layer protocol identification?...
  4. classify Whql traffic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    classify Whql traffic: I am running into issues with the OffloadChecksum test in the WHQL test. I want to be able to classify that traffic on the NIC so I can monitor stats etc. Is there a way to distinguish WHQL traffic, e.g. via specific UDP ports or application-layer protocol identification?...
  5. WHEA-Logger Event ID 47 - 5,000 errors per hour

WHEA-Logger Event ID 47 - 5,000 errors per hour: New build. PC restarts randomly sometimes. This error "Event ID 47" happens thousands of times per hour. About 5,000 events in one hour. I have updated the BIOS to the latest version. I'm not overclocking. RAM is running at the default 2666 MHz. XMP is off. I'll keep...
  6. WHEA-Logger Event ID 47 - 5,000 errors per hour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA-Logger Event ID 47 - 5,000 errors per hour: New build. PC restarts randomly sometimes. This error "Event ID 47" happens thousands of times per hour. About 5,000 events in one hour. I have updated the BIOS to the latest version. I'm not overclocking. RAM is running at the default 2666 MHz. XMP is off. I'll keep...
  7. Unknown internet traffic

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unknown internet traffic: There is approximately 40% of additional internet traffic waste comparing to what was actually used to browse the web or download. Regardless of the apps, either it's a browser, or a client network app that downloads something, if I download say 10GB, the amount of traffic in...
  8. Web Traffic Log

Web Traffic Log: I am looking for a simple app that can log the web traffic from and to my Windows 10 computer for the last 24 to 48 hours. The only info I would like to see is the exact date and time of the connection, the app that initiated the connection, the user that initiated the...
  9. VLC Traffic Cone

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    VLC Traffic Cone: Here is a Camera that taken from Samsung Galaxy S9+.[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vlc-traffic-cone/27a22f1b-250f-4920-bdac-6d823dc5e938"
  10. desktop traffic jam

in Windows 10 Support
    desktop traffic jam: I have somehow managed to create a few extra shortcuts..600 of them..by attempting to send my camera's contents to a folder on my C drive. I have no idea how to undo this. Can someone please help? Thank you. 104353