Windows 10: traffic per hour

Discus and support traffic per hour in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi anyone knows how to know which windows native application is using how much volume/per hour on the web?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mjcaron, Jan 15, 2020 at 8:12 AM.

1. Mjcaron Win User

traffic per hour

Hi

anyone knows how to know which windows native application is using how much volume/per hour on the web?

:)

2. Traffic avoidance

I also maybe need some help here.

This is what i did:

In Ovi Maps, option navigation, i did set traffic information to "manual" and change route because of trafic to "Always ask" (Sorry, i am translating from a different language).

This means, that in standard navigation i get no traffic information.

But while navigation i did select options, and then selected "update traffic info". The phone then graps data online, and then displays a list of traffic jams. Seems to be the complete list for that country, and a special marker for all the traffic jams
    on my route.

But then nothing happens.

I am not asked, if i want to change route, and i have no further options in the list of traffic jams.

So either my traffic jams were not big enough to calc a different route.... or i did something wrong......

noplayback---01, Jan 15, 2020 at 8:13 AM
  3. farblue Win User
    Traffic updates

I've been testing the traffic update capabilities of Maps 2 and have found that, within the Birmingham city centre and surrounding areas, that the quality and accuracy of the information leaves much to be desired. I've found the updates focusing mainly
    on the multiple motorways around birmingham and often missing long-term road-works around the city and there seems to be a long delay in updating the data because listed incidents are cleared while new incidents are not reported.

Has anyone else had problems with the level of traffic update support they are receiving?

Are there plans to expand the traffic capabilities?

TomTom's system that knows about 'rush hour' traffic would be nice and I also don't see why (being network based) data on traffic speed in an area can't be gathered from other users of the Maps software to improve the traffic and route-planning capabilities
    of the software.

4. Argel Obm Win User

traffic per hour

Traffic will not appear when using navigation

Hi Peter,

For us to better understand your concern, kindly answer the following:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made on your device before encountering the issue?
    • In the past, does the traffic shows up when navigation mode is on?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you've done so far?
    Hope to hear from you soon

Thema:

traffic per hour

1. traffic per hour - Similar Threads - traffic per hour

2. Package Microsoft.UI.Xaml logging 500 errors per hour and filling my hard drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Package Microsoft.UI.Xaml logging 500 errors per hour and filling my hard drive: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, 12GB RAM, i7 processor - fully up to date according to windows update. For some reason my 1TB SSD was suddenly 100% full. Windows\Temp had 793GB of event files. Reset windows app store Reset windows update Still getting 500 events logged per hour...
  3. Warning WHEA-logger event 17 recorded in event viewer about 450 per hour

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Warning WHEA-logger event 17 recorded in event viewer about 450 per hour: I have no idea where to post this from the list of topics offered. I don't know when it started because the event viewer is full and so new events are now replacing old events. I noticed it yesterday. I turned this new computer on for the first time on January 10. I have...
  4. VLC Traffic Cone

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    VLC Traffic Cone: Here is a Camera that taken from Samsung Galaxy S9+.[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vlc-traffic-cone/27a22f1b-250f-4920-bdac-6d823dc5e938"
  5. Thousands of Security Events, hundreds per hour + intense periodic lag, need some insight

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Thousands of Security Events, hundreds per hour + intense periodic lag, need some insight: Hello, Okay so this is kind of two problems. About two weeks ago, I started experiencing major lag in all the video games I play. Not constant, but every few minutes. I have a decent system, my current specs are as follows: CPU: i7-6700k (3 years old) GPU: Nvidia...
  6. Force all the traffic through a VPN?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Force all the traffic through a VPN?: Hello, Is there a way I can force all the traffic (wired or WiFi) through my PPTP VPN? Or perhaps a kill switch that will make the network inaccessible unless it's through my VPN? 128459
  7. Simple Monitoring of Network Traffic?

Simple Monitoring of Network Traffic?: I used to use Kaspersky Internet Security which provided a useful tool to show which processes / services were accessing the internet. I now just use Defender and the standard Windows firewall. How can I monitor internet traffic in a similar manner to the Kaspersky software...
  8. Annoying win 10 background traffic

Annoying win 10 background traffic: Hi, Very often my PC is not responding to anything because of excessive background traffic by edge.net servers. Nothing works. Is there any way to turn that off for good? Thanks, Ed 78822
  9. Traffic CHokes/Turning off BITS

Traffic CHokes/Turning off BITS: Hi all, tried a quick search but got swamped by non-relevants so i thought i'd post. i keep getting total chokes on my internet, usually just after start up, and randomly. Cortana is turned off properly, i believe, and a quick google suggested BITS was the culprit and...
  10. desktop traffic jam

in Windows 10 Support
    desktop traffic jam: I have somehow managed to create a few extra shortcuts..600 of them..by attempting to send my camera's contents to a folder on my C drive. I have no idea how to undo this. Can someone please help? Thank you. 104353