Windows 10: trail camera pics,

Discus and support trail camera pics, in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a Browning Trail Camera and I have pictures on it. How can I download these to my "PHOTO's" collection. Windows 10 Photos does not recognize... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JimCcabin, Oct 8, 2018.

1. JimCcabin Win User

trail camera pics,

I have a Browning Trail Camera and I have pictures on it. How can I download these to my "PHOTO's" collection. Windows 10

Photos does not recognize the camera as a USB device.

:)

JimCcabin, Oct 8, 2018
  2. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Oct 8, 2018
  3. wolf2009 Win User
    camera recommendation for Hardware Review Pics

I am going to be shooting some hardware pics for reviews.

So please suggest me a camera. I don't need a high MP camera, since the pics to be published will be cropped anyway to a low size.

But what I would need is some way to customize the flash intensity and direction through a accessory or something.

Budget is pretty tight, like anything less than $150. Even $150 is stretching it.

I'm currently looking at http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8696155&type=product&id=1198888712074

Sony dsc-s750 for $90, and maybe I can add a flash accessory to it

wolf2009, Oct 8, 2018
  4. trail camera pics,

cannot upload camera or camcorder pics & videos

Hi Scott,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you’re unable to import photos and videos after upgrading to Windows 10.

This could be due to incorrect Auto play settings. I suggest you to follow the steps as shown below and check if it helps.

• Plug in the Camera.
    • Go to Start and type AutoPlay Settings.
    • Choose AutoPlay Settings.
    • Under your Camera Device, choose the option "Import Photos and Videos."
    • Exit Auto Play Settings and check if the issue persists.
    You may refer to the article “Import photos and videos from a camera, phone, or DVD” for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows-8/import-photos-videos

Note: Steps applies to Windows 10 as well.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank You.

Prabhavathi Patil, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

trail camera pics,

1. trail camera pics, - Similar Threads - trail camera pics

2. Why are *.avi videos from trail camera are pixelated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are *.avi videos from trail camera are pixelated: I have tried using different sd cards in my trail camera and when playing back on Movies and TV they are pixelated. I also tried Windows Media player and they are still pixelated. There were no viruses on the sd card. I finally downloaded VLC video player and am able to play...
  3. Why are *.avi videos from trail camera are pixelated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are *.avi videos from trail camera are pixelated: I have tried using different sd cards in my trail camera and when playing back on Movies and TV they are pixelated. I also tried Windows Media player and they are still pixelated. There were no viruses on the sd card. I finally downloaded VLC video player and am able to play...
  4. Camera not importing pics by date

in Windows 10 Customization
    Camera not importing pics by date: Part of my job requires using a DSLR to shoot pics of inanimate objects, and then importing them to my work laptop. On my old work laptop, running Windows 10, the pics were automatically sorted into folders based on the month and year, which was helpful when I needed to grab...
  5. Longer Cursor Trail ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Longer Cursor Trail ?: Is there any way to make the cursor trail even longer than the maximum ? I've got it set to the longest option but to be honest it still feels too short, I want a loooooooong cursor trail. submitted by /u/BigHatRince [link] [comments]...
  6. Vapor trails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vapor trails: When you a planes flying high up over correct me wrong but you always see trails of planes known as vapor trails this not in this microsoft flight sim2020 i tried all airline jets haveing not this cant be a real total flight sim shame on you micro soft microft...
  7. clover trail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    clover trail: As of november 2019, is it possible to upgrade to windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clover-trail/c833bfdf-fd4a-48ae-bfc8-6bfff78ba4fe
  8. Uploading a pic from camera or phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uploading a pic from camera or phone: I was wondering if Microsoft has changed the process of doing a upload. In window XP and before you were able to name the photos not just the folder. I do not want all my pictures starting with IMG...….. I had a certain way that I loaded my pics so I can find the ones I...
  9. Pen and ink on pic opened from camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pen and ink on pic opened from camera: (Surface Pro 5) I used to be able to write directly on the photos I've taken when selecting from the preview (camera roll) image in the camera app. I could scroll through the camera roll and write on photos as I needed to. Now I cannot write on the pics opened through that...
  10. Moving Pics from the Camera Roll

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving Pics from the Camera Roll: I want to move my pictures to a separate folder and get them off my camera roll. I created a folder and was able to move the pics to that folder but they also stay on my camera roll. If I delete them from the camera roll it also deletes them from the folder. How am I able...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. trail camera skuid ;5634133 drivers