Windows 10: Trailmakers 16-18 fps on decent pc

Discus and support Trailmakers 16-18 fps on decent pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I used to be able to play trailmakers Xbox gamepass for pc at 60fps+ but now its like its capped at 16-18 fps Altho yesterday it just happened to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ItsNutman, Mar 30, 2021.

1. ItsNutman Win User

Trailmakers 16-18 fps on decent pc

I used to be able to play trailmakers Xbox gamepass for pc at 60fps+ but now its like its capped at 16-18 fps

Altho yesterday it just happened to fix it self but once I started it up again today its back to low fps again.

I've updated windows and drivers, and also Reinstalled the game.

Specs

8gb RAM

3.1Ghz i5 2400 CPU

Radeon RX470 4gb GPUTrailmakers 16-18 fps on decent pc [​IMG]

:)

ItsNutman, Mar 30, 2021

2. Failed to connect to server - please try again or refer to Trailmakers Discord for support

Hello, I bought 2 copies of Trailmakers for 2 different PCs to play with my son multiplayer, both PCs are giving me this error when I try to connect to to any server "Failed to connect to server - please try again or refer to Trailmakers Discord for support"
    any help why I'm getting this and how to fix it?

I went to Trailmakers Discord but nobody replied

MohamedAbdelfatah1, Mar 30, 2021
  3. marssew Win User
    FPS drop on Windows 10

I have ASUS K551LN with i5-4210U , 8Gb Ram Gpu - nvidia geforce 840m 2gb and driver- GeForce Windows 10 driver version -353.62

First game Sleeping Dogs with windows 8.1 i had 40+ fps but now with windows 10 ~ 30 fps.

CS:GO 8.1 had 120+ fps now 60 -90 fps

Also i tested GTA V 8.1 was about 40 fps but now 30 fps after few minutes dps start to fall to 18-16 fps at low.

And a litlle fps drop is in Euro truck simulator 2.

If i downgraded to 8.1 i will be able to upgrade back on windows 10 after few months?

marssew, Mar 30, 2021
  4. Trailmakers 16-18 fps on decent pc

Windows 10 FPS Low FPS in War Thunder game

Under Windows 10 I have FPS drops to around 20FPS

CPU usage First core 100% all others 18-28% * overall cpu usage 50-55%

In windows 7 all 4 cores 100-95% * overall cpu usage 95-98% 60FPS wits small dips to 59 * Preset High

MY PC spec:

X4 860k @ 4.4Ghz

8GB(2x4GB) 1866 CL9 Ram

Club 3d 7790 @ 1285/1700

Any idea how to convince Win 10 to better utilize CPU in this game ?

In other games I not have this issue example in Witcher 3 I have near to 100% overall CPU usage and decent FPS.

This issue do not exist in Windows 10 beta period.

Cheers

KrzysztofKrólik, Mar 30, 2021
Thema:

Trailmakers 16-18 fps on decent pc

1. Trailmakers 16-18 fps on decent pc - Similar Threads - Trailmakers fps decent

2. BSOD with WHEA Event 16 & 18 !!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with WHEA Event 16 & 18 !!: I keep getting WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR aswell as these in the Event Viewer. Event 46 happens everytime I BSOD, but Event 18 only happened once!Event 46, WHEA-LoggerA fatal hardware error has occurred.Component: MemoryError Source: Machine Check ExceptionThe details view of...
  3. BSOD with WHEA Event 16 & 18 !!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD with WHEA Event 16 & 18 !!: I keep getting WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR aswell as these in the Event Viewer. Event 46 happens everytime I BSOD, but Event 18 only happened once!Event 46, WHEA-LoggerA fatal hardware error has occurred.Component: MemoryError Source: Machine Check ExceptionThe details view of...
  4. trailmakers will not update to the airborne expansion.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trailmakers will not update to the airborne expansion.: Hello. I have had the game trailmakers for nearly a year now. The game is great, I just downloaded the latest expansion of the game the airborne expansion But I cannot play it. My game is stuck on the old version from 8/14/22. And I cannot up date it. There is no option to...
  5. trailmakers will not update to the airborne expansion.

trailmakers will not update to the airborne expansion.: Hello. I have had the game trailmakers for nearly a year now. The game is great, I just downloaded the latest expansion of the game the airborne expansion But I cannot play it. My game is stuck on the old version from 8/14/22. And I cannot up date it. There is no option to...
  6. Start Menu is Not Working at all 12-16-18

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu is Not Working at all 12-16-18: The START menu is not showing up at all. Nothing happens when you hit the WINDOWS START button either with the mouse on the screen or the keyboard WINDOWS button. THIS IS WHAT I HAVE DONE. 1. Everything is up to date. Windows is fully updated. 2. I checked the tablet...
  7. windows update 11/16/18, now nothing works

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows update 11/16/18, now nothing works: After the update the system powers on and brings me to the sign on screen which has my name. I sign on and the screen is black and no desktop only the recycle bin. The menu is on the bottom but none of the keys work. It has the correct date and time. How do I get out of this...
  8. Flac (24bit) to Flac (16 bit) decent converter program

Flac (24bit) to Flac (16 bit) decent converter program: Hi folks I've some music that I want to leave as FLAC but the rubbish phone I've got won't play FLAC @24 bits but will handle FLAC at @16 bits. Any decent programs around to convert to 16 bit. Note I'm using decent headphones so I don't want some mushy mp3 sound played...
  9. Running low fps on decent computer, I've tried everything

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Running low fps on decent computer, I've tried everything: I'm new to PC, just built my first once 5 days ago, i have a 1050ti, 16gb of ram, and a core i5 7500, i was told that's a pretty decent set up and i could run games decent but when i try to play anything i'm running 25-45 fps with everything on low including cs go. All my...
  10. 4/18/16 Partially down

in Windows 10 Support
    4/18/16 Partially down: Running newly installed Windows 10. System was partially down with Chrome and File Explorer not working. Could not access exterior drive from File Explorer. Ran Malwarebytes and Anti Virus. No problem. Could access Firefox and Internet Explorer. Saw one Error message *Windows...