Windows 10: TRANFERS FILES TO DIFFERENT FORMATS

Discus and support TRANFERS FILES TO DIFFERENT FORMATS in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I AM TRYING TO CHANGE A FILE FROM A JPEG TO A V3. I AM USING A SYSTEM THAT DOES IT BUT WHEN I SAVE IT TO MY WINDOWS AND I TRIED TO OPEN I WONT LET ME.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MEAN1, Sep 24, 2018.

1. MEAN1 Win User

TRANFERS FILES TO DIFFERENT FORMATS

I AM TRYING TO CHANGE A FILE FROM A JPEG TO A V3. I AM USING A SYSTEM THAT DOES IT BUT WHEN I SAVE IT TO MY WINDOWS AND I TRIED TO OPEN I WONT LET ME. THERE IS AN ERROR SAYING IT IS NOT COMPATIBLE WHY IF THE SYSTEM I AM USING TO TRANSFER IS COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS???

:)

MEAN1, Sep 24, 2018
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Sep 24, 2018
  3. SLI with different cards

Here is what is did
    step 1:
    TRANFERS FILES TO DIFFERENT FORMATS 1516036961984-png.png

step 2:
    TRANFERS FILES TO DIFFERENT FORMATS 1516036994068-png.png

:/ i dont get this doe ?

okay ive done the same thing as you but i cant put the file back into the folder

• Copy nvlddmkm.sys in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5518e59e8d3b48f4\ to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ and replace the existing one.
    that thing

gamingturkey1, Sep 24, 2018
  4. topgundcp Win User

Cannot Format HD

Need to initialize it as GPT disk type with HD > 2TB:
    From Admin command prompt:
    1. diskpart
    2. list disk =====> Take a note of disk # for the 4TB HD
    3. select disk # ====> From step 2
    4. clean
    5. exit
    Open Disk Management and initialize the disk as GPT, create simple then format.

topgundcp, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

1. TRANFERS FILES TO DIFFERENT FORMATS - Similar Threads - TRANFERS FILES DIFFERENT

2. Windows settings tranfering between different devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows settings tranfering between different devices: Holy ****. This is basic programing 101. What are you idiots even doing over there? Why is it that I set a mouse for a left handed person on a different device and it changes the mouse settings on my other devices? A quick google search shows this has been an issue for at...
  3. Windows settings tranfering between different devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows settings tranfering between different devices: Holy ****. This is basic programing 101. What are you idiots even doing over there? Why is it that I set a mouse for a left handed person on a different device and it changes the mouse settings on my other devices? A quick google search shows this has been an issue for at...
  4. Windows settings tranfering between different devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. pc to pc tranfer files app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc to pc tranfer files app?: PC TO PC WINDOWS 10 TO WINDOWS 11 FILES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-to-pc-tranfer-files-app/50c0413c-959f-4882-ac7a-40be1817a892
  6. pc to pc tranfer files app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc to pc tranfer files app?: PC TO PC WINDOWS 10 TO WINDOWS 11 FILES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-to-pc-tranfer-files-app/50c0413c-959f-4882-ac7a-40be1817a892
  7. File Tranfer speed dropped

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Tranfer speed dropped: This morning I went to transfer files photos from SD card to my laptop. The speed has dropped off considerably to yesterday and days previous. I am sing USB port with Integral card reader normal for this use today I and getting a335-710 kb/s transfer speed . A 1.2 GB file is...
  8. Different date formats for File Explorer and System Tray

in Windows 10 Customization
    Different date formats for File Explorer and System Tray: Hello, I recently updated the system tray's date format by adjusting the short date. But now I noticed that when I openFile Explorer, the date format for Date Modified and Date Created is the same as the one I created for the System tray. I don't want it to be the same...
  9. Slow file tranfers with Win 10 PCs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow file tranfers with Win 10 PCs: I am frequently having to move large amounts of data several GB between my Win 10 laptop and desktop. I have both connected to my router with Ethernet cables. The laptop does not have a dedicated Ethernet port but I am using a USB to Ethernet adapter. Under adapter settings I...
  10. Difference between Format and quick format

in Windows 10 Customization
    Difference between Format and quick format: Question: Does selecting format, not Quick Format, write over the drive with some algorithms or just the FAT? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/difference-between-format-and-quick-format/6de9cae2-54e1-4556-9a96-499db743641a