Windows 10: Transaction History

Discus and support Transaction History in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Delete Transaction History https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transaction-history/17856745-49fd-42b5-a65c-92629c7991b6 Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RJP Destroyer, Feb 2, 2021.

1. Transaction History

Delete Transaction History

:)

RJP Destroyer, Feb 2, 2021
  2. fussybob Win User

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Feb 2, 2021
  3. vicf1 Win User
    Clear Windows Security Center (Defender) Protection History

Did not work for me. After going through all steps I still have protection history full

vicf1, Feb 2, 2021
  4. Transaction History

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 2, 2021
Thema:

Transaction History

1. Transaction History - Similar Threads - Transaction History

2. Why do I have a paid transaction of $91.07 on my bank statement???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I have a paid transaction of $91.07 on my bank statement???: Carrina O’Neill 01/06/89 0484040847 *** Email address is removed for privacy *** 36 Golden ash drive Mildura vic 3500 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-have-a-paid-transaction-of-9107-on-my/61e22e1f-1f4f-45c9-a560-930db54d3fa3
  3. Why do I have a paid transaction of $91.07 on my bank statement???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do I have a paid transaction of $91.07 on my bank statement???: Carrina O’Neill 01/06/89 0484040847 *** Email address is removed for privacy *** 36 Golden ash drive Mildura vic 3500 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-have-a-paid-transaction-of-9107-on-my/61e22e1f-1f4f-45c9-a560-930db54d3fa3
  4. Performance issue with running "Transactions by category" report.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Performance issue with running "Transactions by category" report.: In January I bought a new Dell laptop, Microsoft Money Plus would not transfer initially but within a week it all transferred. Recently when I try to run a report for "transactions by category", it shuts the whole app down and kicks me out. All of the other reports run fine....
  5. Performance issue with running "Transactions by category" report.

Performance issue with running "Transactions by category" report.: In January I bought a new Dell laptop, Microsoft Money Plus would not transfer initially but within a week it all transferred. Recently when I try to run a report for "transactions by category", it shuts the whole app down and kicks me out. All of the other reports run fine....
  6. Performance issue with running "Transactions by category" report.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How can I get a refund from unauthorised transaction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get a refund from unauthorised transaction: I Have been charged 139 for yearly subscription I did not authorise.I can not cancelled it because it doesn't appear on my account. Can someone explain how did you get my card deatails and why did not receive any email with invoice for that subscription and any confirmation...
  8. How can I get a refund from unauthorised transaction

How can I get a refund from unauthorised transaction: I Have been charged 139 for yearly subscription I did not authorise.I can not cancelled it because it doesn't appear on my account. Can someone explain how did you get my card deatails and why did not receive any email with invoice for that subscription and any confirmation...
  9. how to delete multiple transactions at one time in MoneyPoint?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to delete multiple transactions at one time in MoneyPoint?: how to delete multiple transactions at one time in MoneyPoint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-multiple-transactions-at-one-time-in/65e0d23d-6cfc-4ca4-8ec8-e40889d57120
  10. how to delete multiple transactions at one time in MoneyPoint?

how to delete multiple transactions at one time in MoneyPoint?: how to delete multiple transactions at one time in MoneyPoint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-multiple-transactions-at-one-time-in/65e0d23d-6cfc-4ca4-8ec8-e40889d57120