Windows 10: TranscodedWallpaper being weird with a diaporama

Discus and support TranscodedWallpaper being weird with a diaporama in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I rencently bought a new pc and the background diaporama i was using on the former pc got transfered to this new one. The issue is i can't find where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by OzNaraud, Apr 25, 2022.

1. OzNaraud Win User

TranscodedWallpaper being weird with a diaporama

I rencently bought a new pc and the background diaporama i was using on the former pc got transfered to this new one. The issue is i can't find where the folder with all the wallpaper is. While looking on the internet, i found the TranscodedWallpaper and realised that only one image was stored in the CachedFiles folder. Where are the other one?

:)

OzNaraud, Apr 25, 2022

2. Diaporama on Background screen

Up to last week, I was used to get as background screen, a full diaporama based on the file "Images" (sorry, it is in french ..), this file containing up to 400 sub-files and more tahn 7.000 pictures.

After the last automatic update of Windows 10, this does no longer function; only the pictures directly included in the "Images" file are visualized.

How can we find again the mode I was used to get ?

Many thanks in advance for your help, or answer

JeanCourouble, Apr 25, 2022
  3. Bansaku Win User
    Weird Overclock

This is not weird in any way. 1600MHz idle is normal for i7 3770K, it's called Speed Step. The CPU will not stay at the max turbo speed or over clock unless under load.

Bansaku, Apr 25, 2022
  4. TranscodedWallpaper being weird with a diaporama

Weird Noise after Anniversary Update

Hello John,

Let’s check what is causing that weird sound on your laptop.

Based on the link that you had provided, it seems that it’s either your CPU fan or Hard drive which is creating that sound.

If it’s the CPU fan, it might be an issue due to heavy processing, processor heating up or changes made during the update. If it’s your Hard drive, the issue might be with HDD performance. We suggest you to back up all your data to your external drive
    to prevent data loss.

Follow these steps to resolve your issue:

Step 1: Check your Task Manager

Close all applications and check in task manager for any high usage of resources by any process.

• Press Ctrl + Shift+ Esc together to open task manager.
    • Click on more details and check for any apps that is taking more resources.
    • Take note of any Applications that are taking High CPU usages and try to disable it if it’s not that important.
    Step 2: Start your computer in Safe Mode

Safe mode will start computer with basic drivers to check what might be causing the issue in normal functioning of computer. Check if the weird sounds are still happening.

Start computer in Safe Mode

Step 3: Run Hardware and Device troubleshooter

• Press Windows + W, and type troubleshooting.
    • From the search list, click on troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane click on view all to get the list.
    • Click on hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting.
    Hardware and device troubleshooter is an inbuilt troubleshooter that will find the issues with hardware devices and try to fix them automatically.

Let us know what happens.

Anthony Cato, Apr 25, 2022
Thema:

TranscodedWallpaper being weird with a diaporama

1. TranscodedWallpaper being weird with a diaporama - Similar Threads - TranscodedWallpaper being weird

2. Keyboard is being weird

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard is being weird: Okay so i am having a issue where whatever i type on my keyboard it does a command instead. Par example is when i type s on chrome it wants me to save or s on discord and it goes into the sticker tab. Does anyone know what to do because this happens often but i cant fix this...
  3. TranscodedWallpaper being weird with a diaporama

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TranscodedWallpaper being weird with a diaporama: I rencently bought a new pc and the background diaporama i was using on the former pc got transfered to this new one. The issue is i can't find where the folder with all the wallpaper is. While looking on the internet, i found the TranscodedWallpaper and realised that only...
  4. TranscodedWallpaper being weird with a diaporama

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TranscodedWallpaper being weird with a diaporama: I rencently bought a new pc and the background diaporama i was using on the former pc got transfered to this new one. The issue is i can't find where the folder with all the wallpaper is. While looking on the internet, i found the TranscodedWallpaper and realised that only...
  5. Taskbar being weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar being weird: So I have two monitors, and just recently my main monitor has been acting up. I have my taskbar set to auto hide, but now when I have anything fullscreen on my main monitor I cannot get my taskbar to auto unhide when I take my mouse down unless I hit the windows key. On my...
  6. Taskbar being weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar being weird: So I have two monitors, and just recently my main monitor has been acting up. I have my taskbar set to auto hide, but now when I have anything fullscreen on my main monitor I cannot get my taskbar to auto unhide when I take my mouse down unless I hit the windows key. On my...
  7. Taskbar being weird

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Headphones being weird

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones being weird: Whenever I connect my bluetooth headphones to my computer they randomly disconnect after about 10 minutes of using them, and whenever I disconnect them and try to connect them again, it says that it's unable to connect the device when it's turned on and in range. I've tried...
  9. Windows being weird

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows being weird: So up until a week or so ago my windows was being pretty normal. then out of the blue my internet semi-breaks. semi-breaks because sites like YouTube continue to work normally (even looking up videos), but anything else will just stop. then since about 2 days my PC has...
  10. Keys being weird

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keys being weird: Hello My caps lock button is acting strangely. Every time I tap it, it turns on caps lock but also types q. For example, if I quickly tap the caps button only, it shows 'qQqQqQqQq'. I live in Australia and am using a new MSI GK30 keyboard. Any help is appreciated....