Windows 10: Transcript\Certificate Download

Discus and support Transcript\Certificate Download in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I attempted to download my transcript and certificates from MS profile. When the new tab opens after clicking on each item it opens a blank window... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LindsayLittle, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Transcript\Certificate Download

I attempted to download my transcript and certificates from MS profile. When the new tab opens after clicking on each item it opens a blank window with the below attached URL. How can I contact MS directly to have them either send me my transcript\certs or aid in me downloading online?

I have tried several web browsers.

https://mcptnc.microsoft.com/transcript?AttemptMsaSilentAuth=true&ppud=4&wa=wsignin1.0

:)

LindsayLittle, Sep 13, 2019

2. Transcripts of chat conversations

a few weeks ago a technician sent me an email containing a transcript of the chat that we had had.

today, when requesting another transcript i was told that it was not policy to do this.

could it be that the conversation revealed an admission that Windows 10 people app would not allow groups in a list of contacts?

michaeltreen, Sep 13, 2019
  3. Install of SDK Certificates on ATT Tilt Blocked

I couldn't find the script i had created but if you have a registry editor for the tilt you can follow the following steps if not the I suggest resco registry editor which can be found at handango.com. Its not a free program but you can download the 30-day
    trial and since all you need to do is modify a registry entry and unless you do a hard reset you won't have to do it again.

• find HKLM\Security\Policies\Policies.
    [*]
    • Change the following registry items:

• 00001001 overwrite the 2 with 1

• 00001005 overwrite the 16 with 40

• 00001017 overwrite the 128 with 144

• Now, it is possible to download the certificate from the server and install

hchavarria, Sep 13, 2019
  4. Transcript\Certificate Download

N8 certificates not trusted/don't match the name

Well I worked out for myself how to verify the certificates are genuine:

• Using a desktop computer
    • Go to the page with the certificates
    • Select a certificate
    • It will say either:
      • Certificate already exists - this confirms that the certificate on the website matches one already in your browser, which we already trust, therefore the certificate on the website is trustworthy
      • Asks if you want to install the certificate, DON'T.
        • First view the certificate details.
        • Copy the certificate serial number or SHA1/SHA256/MD5/etc hash
        • Paste this into a search engine
        • If another website that you trust lists the certificate, e.g. your phone manufacturer or another trusted website (preferably a secure website, therefore you have confidence the website is genuine), then you can trust the certificate
        • If no trustworthy sites are returned in the search then try another hash or serial number
        • If you can't find any trustworthy sites listing the certificate then I suggest you don't trust it.
    • Finally, if you decide you trust a certificate then you can download and install on your phone.

CurvyClover488, Sep 13, 2019
Thema:

Transcript\Certificate Download

1. Transcript\Certificate Download - Similar Threads - TranscriptCertificate Download

2. My brother downloaded a cracked version of a game called Raft after which Windows Defender...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My brother downloaded a cracked version of a game called Raft after which Windows Defender...: The viruses were:Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.H!mlBehavior:Win32/DefenseEvasion.A!mlTrojan:Win32/ZynonmTrojan:Win32/Sabsik.FL.B!mlTrojan:Win32/Vidar!MTBMost of these were remediated, blocked or removed. But since these are mostly Trojans I'm still worried that once I turn on my wifi...
  3. My brother downloaded a cracked version of a game called Raft after which Windows Defender...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My brother downloaded a cracked version of a game called Raft after which Windows Defender...: The viruses were:Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.H!mlBehavior:Win32/DefenseEvasion.A!mlTrojan:Win32/ZynonmTrojan:Win32/Sabsik.FL.B!mlTrojan:Win32/Vidar!MTBMost of these were remediated, blocked or removed. But since these are mostly Trojans I'm still worried that once I turn on my wifi...
  4. My brother downloaded a cracked version of a game called Raft after which Windows Defender...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I want a download pdf of surface go 3 laptop user manual

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want a download pdf of surface go 3 laptop user manual: Where can i download a Surface go 3 laptop user manual? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-a-download-pdf-of-surface-go-3-laptop-user/86f89767-8dcf-4fb2-8193-4de9145bcc0f
  6. I want a download pdf of surface go 3 laptop user manual

I want a download pdf of surface go 3 laptop user manual: Where can i download a Surface go 3 laptop user manual? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-a-download-pdf-of-surface-go-3-laptop-user/86f89767-8dcf-4fb2-8193-4de9145bcc0f
  7. I want a download pdf of surface go 3 laptop user manual

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Is there anywhere I can get a Licensed download of Windows 7 in order to create a VM to run...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there anywhere I can get a Licensed download of Windows 7 in order to create a VM to run...: I have an old piece of software that I need for work for programming old hardware. Sadly it will only run on Windows XP, which I can't seem to find anywhere. Hoping I can find Windows 7 and just run it in XP compatibility mode.Thank you!...
  9. Is there anywhere I can get a Licensed download of Windows 7 in order to create a VM to run...

Is there anywhere I can get a Licensed download of Windows 7 in order to create a VM to run...: I have an old piece of software that I need for work for programming old hardware. Sadly it will only run on Windows XP, which I can't seem to find anywhere. Hoping I can find Windows 7 and just run it in XP compatibility mode.Thank you!...
  10. download the Windows Pro 11 for Workstations.iso, so apply this method of upgrade to 23H2

download the Windows Pro 11 for Workstations.iso, so apply this method of upgrade to 23H2: Does Microsoft permits/supports any way of bypass restrictions, Windows 11 Pro installation or upgrade...? I have purchased a USED PC ... from ebay... HP Z640 WORKSTATION, XEON V4, 64GB DDR4, K4200 QUADRO 4GB, TPM 1.2Has Windows 11 Pro 22H2 for Workstations version, and...