Windows 10: Transfer a game on another pc

Discus and support Transfer a game on another pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So when you bought minecraft Java edition it came with a code for minecraft windows 10. I used that code on my account in 2015 on my other computer but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by plaplapi, Aug 26, 2019.

1. plaplapi Win User

Transfer a game on another pc

So when you bought minecraft Java edition it came with a code for minecraft windows 10. I used that code on my account in 2015 on my other computer but when i tried to use it on my new computer with the same account it only offered me the free trial. So i tried the uninstall the game on the other computer to see if it will work it didnt.Can someone help me to get my minecraft windows 10 on my new computer thank you.

:)

plaplapi, Aug 26, 2019

2. pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 26, 2019
  3. 20mmrain Win User
    Comfortably PC gaming from the couch suggestions.

Well guys I would like to hear some good suggestions for comfortably PC gaming from the couch. I have searched this forum and others and I can't believe that in 2014 there is still not a good way of doing this.

So please whether your suggestion is an Xbox controller, flat portable table top, or you have pictures of a custom design.... Shoot over your suggestions. Because PC gaming comfortably from the couch is on my new years resolution list. I will find away to do it this year.

Thanks.

20mmrain, Aug 26, 2019
  4. Transfer a game on another pc

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

Transfer a game on another pc

1. Transfer a game on another pc - Similar Threads - Transfer game another

2. Transfer game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer game: Hi i purchased minecraft years ago before microsoft bought it had it installed on windows 7 that my daughter played on. Got the free upgrade to win 10 version when i switched over to that platform. Time moves on and my daughter who is now 12 has her own PC and windows 10...
  3. how to transfer a game to another accoun

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to transfer a game to another accoun: back in 2018 I purchased Forza Horizon4 ultimate edition. it was purchased on my moms account. at the beginning of the year I got a new custom built PC and ever since then I could not play forza horizon 4. im wondering how to transfer it to my new computer. im using the same...
  4. Transfer Windows store game forza horizon 4 to another pc without redownloading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer Windows store game forza horizon 4 to another pc without redownloading: Hello,.I ve bought Forza horizon 4 on windows store yesterday..i am low on bandwidth so can i download the files on another computer with my microsoft account and transfer the same to my original pc where i want to play and install it and play ?...
  5. Transfering Windows Store games to another PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfering Windows Store games to another PC: So, I've downloaded a bunch of games from my account to my notebook (a friend of mine has a pretty fast internet, so I went there with the notebook to download) and wanted to copy the files to my PC, but I'm tied up in the windowsapps folder permission shenanigans. I've...
  6. Transfer Windows 10 SSD drive to another PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer Windows 10 SSD drive to another PC: Situation: I have two Laptop PC's, 1. A DELL VOSTRO with an SSD drive, Windows 10 PRO installed. The hardware on this computer is dying. I have a Prod ID, a Prod Key and the Activation window states "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your...
  7. Install/Transfer games from phone to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install/Transfer games from phone to PC: how to transfer downloaded games from my phone to my laptop Moved from: Accessories / Other Subject changed from: mobile devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installtransfer-games-from-phone-to-pc/87eca5fe-efb2-4a4f-98b4-4264019ecea4
  8. Transferring Windows 10 license to another PC- FAIL

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transferring Windows 10 license to another PC- FAIL: I purchased a full retail Win 10 pro license and the product was delivered digitally. I did a clean install on the machine I was intending to use, but subsequently decided I did not want to use that machine because of it's age, so I purchased a new computer. I expected that I...
  9. Transferring Windows 10 license to another PC- FAIL

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transferring Windows 10 license to another PC- FAIL: I purchased a full retail Win 10 pro license and the product was delivered digitally. I did a clean install on the machine I was intending to use, but subsequently decided I did not want to use that machine because of it's age, so I purchased a new computer. I expected that I...
  10. Transferring settings from on win 10 pc to another.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transferring settings from on win 10 pc to another.: I want to transfer a certain control panel settings of windows 10 to all of my office's pc. Is there any way to transfer this settings through flash drive?...