Windows 10: Transfer a game on another pc

Discus and support Transfer a game on another pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So when you bought minecraft Java edition it came with a code for minecraft windows 10. I used that code on my account in 2015 on my other computer but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by plaplapi, Aug 26, 2019.

1. plaplapi Win User

Transfer a game on another pc

So when you bought minecraft Java edition it came with a code for minecraft windows 10. I used that code on my account in 2015 on my other computer but when i tried to use it on my new computer with the same account it only offered me the free trial. So i tried the uninstall the game on the other computer to see if it will work it didnt.Can someone help me to get my minecraft windows 10 on my new computer thank you.

:)

plaplapi, Aug 26, 2019

2. pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 26, 2019
  3. 20mmrain Win User
    Comfortably PC gaming from the couch suggestions.

Well guys I would like to hear some good suggestions for comfortably PC gaming from the couch. I have searched this forum and others and I can't believe that in 2014 there is still not a good way of doing this.

So please whether your suggestion is an Xbox controller, flat portable table top, or you have pictures of a custom design.... Shoot over your suggestions. Because PC gaming comfortably from the couch is on my new years resolution list. I will find away to do it this year.

Thanks.

20mmrain, Aug 26, 2019
  4. Transfer a game on another pc

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

Transfer a game on another pc

1. Transfer a game on another pc - Similar Threads - Transfer game another

2. How to transfer an xbox game downloaded on one PC to another PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transfer an xbox game downloaded on one PC to another PC?: I downloaded Persona 5 Royal when it was still on gamepass and have it downloaded to my computer with my account. It has since been removed from gamepass but I still have the download and data from the game. When I go to boot up it up it says I am using the wrong account but...
  3. How to transfer an xbox game downloaded on one PC to another PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to transfer an xbox game downloaded on one PC to another PC?: I downloaded Persona 5 Royal when it was still on gamepass and have it downloaded to my computer with my account. It has since been removed from gamepass but I still have the download and data from the game. When I go to boot up it up it says I am using the wrong account but...
  4. Transfer Windows to a another PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer Windows to a another PC: I'm unsure if this falls under "Install and upgrade".So I'm in the middle of buying parts for my brand new gaming desktop + monitor.I unfortunately noticed that I bought the CD version of Windows 10.keeping in mind that monitor and desktop does not have a CD Driver- and also...
  5. Transfer Windows to a another PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfer Windows to a another PC: I'm unsure if this falls under "Install and upgrade".So I'm in the middle of buying parts for my brand new gaming desktop + monitor.I unfortunately noticed that I bought the CD version of Windows 10.keeping in mind that monitor and desktop does not have a CD Driver- and also...
  6. Transfer Windows to a another PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Transferring one pc to another

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transferring one pc to another: Hello everyone. I recently bought a new laptop. I have an older laptop with many users in it like my son, wife, etc. Is there a way for me to transfer all the data from an old laptop to new one so that I can avoid the hassle of installing/setting up everything again. Thanks...
  8. transfer system to another pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    transfer system to another pc: No memory to update HP Stream pc. is it possible to move windows to another pc with more memory . thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-system-to-another-pc/61becff0-5586-463b-9ef8-a5bc288e8152
  9. how to transfer a game to another accoun

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to transfer a game to another accoun: back in 2018 I purchased Forza Horizon4 ultimate edition. it was purchased on my moms account. at the beginning of the year I got a new custom built PC and ever since then I could not play forza horizon 4. im wondering how to transfer it to my new computer. im using the same...
  10. Transfering Windows Store games to another PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfering Windows Store games to another PC: So, I've downloaded a bunch of games from my account to my notebook (a friend of mine has a pretty fast internet, so I went there with the notebook to download) and wanted to copy the files to my PC, but I'm tied up in the windowsapps folder permission shenanigans. I've...