Windows 10: Transfer all data from old to new laptop?

Discus and support Transfer all data from old to new laptop? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, everyone, I will get a new laptop soon and want to transfer all my data (files, photos, software...) from my old to my new notebook. It is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Geheim07, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Geheim07 Win User

Transfer all data from old to new laptop?

Hello, everyone,

I will get a new laptop soon and want to transfer all my data (files, photos, software...) from my old to my new notebook. It is Windows 10.

I have seen several options on the internet, but I don't know which method to use. I hope you can help me. Thanks a lot!

:)

Geheim07, Jun 9, 2020

2. Transfer data

Hi,

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• What's the model of your old and new phone?
    • How did you transfer the data from old phone to your new one?
    • What type of data did you transfer?
    • Did you transfer the data directly to SD card or phone storage?

Regards.

Rommel Diw, Jun 9, 2020
  3. DavidRVA Win User
    Transfer files (Pictures, Documents) from a Windows 7 PC to a Windows 10 PC

I recently purchased a new laptop with windows 10. My old laptop has windows 7. Can anyone list the step-by-step instructions for transferring the data to the new machine? I understand that windows easy transfer is no longer an option for windows 10.

DavidRVA, Jun 9, 2020
  4. Ben_E777 Win User

Transfer information from old to new laptop

How do I transfer data and apps to my new laptop from my old laptop?

**moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup

Ben_E777, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Transfer all data from old to new laptop? - Similar Threads - Transfer data old

2. Transferring data from old to new laptop issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring data from old to new laptop issues.: HiI've purchased a new laptop and followed instructions to set up and seems like I've logged into the wrong Microsoft accountI didn't know I had 2 accounts so now my files/data etc won't transfer from old to new laptop! As it's set up does that mean that I can no longer sync...
  3. Transferring data from old to new laptop issues.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring data from old to new laptop issues.: HiI've purchased a new laptop and followed instructions to set up and seems like I've logged into the wrong Microsoft accountI didn't know I had 2 accounts so now my files/data etc won't transfer from old to new laptop! As it's set up does that mean that I can no longer sync...
  4. How do I transfer all my data from an old laptop to my new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I transfer all my data from an old laptop to my new laptop: How do I transfer all my data from an old laptop to my new laptop using a UBS cable? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-all-my-data-from-an-old-laptop/0bf68246-e888-43ca-9f61-80bde6f19a97
  5. How do I transfer all my data from an old laptop to my new laptop

How do I transfer all my data from an old laptop to my new laptop: How do I transfer all my data from an old laptop to my new laptop using a UBS cable? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-all-my-data-from-an-old-laptop/0bf68246-e888-43ca-9f61-80bde6f19a97
  6. Advice transferring old Laptop Data to new Laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Advice transferring old Laptop Data to new Laptop.: Hello,I have just got a new Laptop with Windows 11, and I want to connect it to my old Laptop that has Windows 10, and basically drag and drop the C+D Drives from the old into the C Drive of the new.Will that mess anything up because they are different versions of...
  7. Advice transferring old Laptop Data to new Laptop.

Advice transferring old Laptop Data to new Laptop.: Hello,I have just got a new Laptop with Windows 11, and I want to connect it to my old Laptop that has Windows 10, and basically drag and drop the C+D Drives from the old into the C Drive of the new.Will that mess anything up because they are different versions of...
  8. Transfer from old to new laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfer from old to new laptop: Not sure this is the right forum for this but if not please point me in the right direction. I currently have an 8 year old laptop running Win 10 Pro x 64 and MS Office 2013. It is not capable of running Win 11 when it is released.I am considering the purchase of a new laptop...
  9. data transfer between old/new laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    data transfer between old/new laptop: looking for a solution to transfer data between laptops on a budget that wont take days (we are talking less than a tb of data but many images/videos), l would have used Reflect which seemed quite quick but l dont have two licences as it seems to only be a licenced feature....
  10. Need help transferring data from old laptop to new laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help transferring data from old laptop to new laptop: got a new laptop and i need some methods to tanager everything over submitted by /u/I-sense-Memes [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hufzj0/need_help_transferring_data_from_old_laptop_to/