Windows 10: Transfer all files, folders and programs from old Windows 10 laptop to new Windows 11 laptop

Discus and support Transfer all files, folders and programs from old Windows 10 laptop to new Windows 11 laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I have a new windows 11 laptop and I want to transfer everything from my windows 10 laptop to it. I would appreciate step by step directions to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RD904, Nov 28, 2021.

1. RD904 Win User

Transfer all files, folders and programs from old Windows 10 laptop to new Windows 11 laptop

Hello,I have a new windows 11 laptop and I want to transfer everything from my windows 10 laptop to it. I would appreciate step by step directions to accomplish this. I do have everything backed up to both an external drive and One Drive. Thank you very much for your help!

:)

RD904, Nov 28, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 28, 2021
  3. jskamm1 Win User
    Transfer PROGRAMS and files to new win 10 laptop

Hi all,

Can someone tell me how to transfer PROGRAMS, files and settings from my old windows 10 laptop to my new windows 10 laptop? I want to transfer the programs also, not just the files and settings.

Also, both systems are 32 bit.

Thanks

John

jskamm1, Nov 28, 2021
  4. firefolks Win User

Transfer all files, folders and programs from old Windows 10 laptop to new Windows 11 laptop

Transfer programs from old laptop to new laptop

I just purchased a new laptop with Windows 10 and need to transfer my software/programs from my old laptop (also Windows 10). Is there an easy way to do that? or should I just give up and pay someone? Appreciate any help!

firefolks, Nov 28, 2021
Thema:

1. Transfer all files, folders and programs from old Windows 10 laptop to new Windows 11 laptop - Similar Threads - Transfer files folders

2. WINDOWS 11 INSTALL SETUP - TRANSFER PROGRAMS FROM OLD LAPTOP TO NEW LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 11 INSTALL SETUP - TRANSFER PROGRAMS FROM OLD LAPTOP TO NEW LAPTOP: During my Windows 11 installed on my new ASUS Zenbook Duo laptop - Windows asked me if I wanted to transfer all the programs from my old laptop to this one. I said YES and choose the name of my old laptop, but it never happened. How do I get back to this transfer service?...
  3. WINDOWS 11 INSTALL SETUP - TRANSFER PROGRAMS FROM OLD LAPTOP TO NEW LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS 11 INSTALL SETUP - TRANSFER PROGRAMS FROM OLD LAPTOP TO NEW LAPTOP: During my Windows 11 installed on my new ASUS Zenbook Duo laptop - Windows asked me if I wanted to transfer all the programs from my old laptop to this one. I said YES and choose the name of my old laptop, but it never happened. How do I get back to this transfer service?...
  4. Transferring software programs and files form an old laptop Windows 10 to a new laptop...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transferring software programs and files form an old laptop Windows 10 to a new laptop...: I am going to need to transfer all the licensed software from an older laptop 12 years to a new laptop C-drive old to C-drive new.How do I do this so that the software will run on my new laptop as it does currently on my older laptop without using third-party software and...
  5. Transferring software programs and files form an old laptop Windows 10 to a new laptop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring software programs and files form an old laptop Windows 10 to a new laptop...: I am going to need to transfer all the licensed software from an older laptop 12 years to a new laptop C-drive old to C-drive new.How do I do this so that the software will run on my new laptop as it does currently on my older laptop without using third-party software and...
  6. Transferring software programs and files form an old laptop Windows 10 to a new laptop...

7. how to transfer programs from old laptop to new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to transfer programs from old laptop to new laptop: how to transfer programs from old laptop to new laptop - from windows 10 to windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-programs-from-old-laptop-to-new/10628b52-b0b8-4a4d-8e6b-1003d91bede7
  8. how to transfer programs from old laptop to new laptop

how to transfer programs from old laptop to new laptop: how to transfer programs from old laptop to new laptop - from windows 10 to windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-programs-from-old-laptop-to-new/10628b52-b0b8-4a4d-8e6b-1003d91bede7
  9. Transfer all files, folders and programs from old Windows 10 laptop to new Windows 11 laptop

Transfer all files, folders and programs from old Windows 10 laptop to new Windows 11 laptop: Hello,I have a new windows 11 laptop and I want to transfer everything from my windows 10 laptop to it. I would appreciate step by step directions to accomplish this. I do have everything backed up to both an external drive and One Drive. Thank you very much for your help!...
  10. transfer from old laptop to new laptop in windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    transfer from old laptop to new laptop in windows 10: how to transfer files from old laptop to new https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-from-old-laptop-to-new-laptop-in-windows/dcea54a4-2b16-4836-89ba-d41ac607e81d