Windows 10: Transfer and edit DVD

Discus and support Transfer and edit DVD in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I tried VLC to transfer and edit DVD in the PC. But it does not recognize VIDEO_TS. I decided to try Movie Maker and Video Editor but with no avail... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MichelleFlasch, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Transfer and edit DVD

I tried VLC to transfer and edit DVD in the PC. But it does not recognize VIDEO_TS. I decided to try Movie Maker and Video Editor but with no avail

:)

MichelleFlasch, Apr 28, 2019
  2. HTC
    HTC Win User

Burned DVD's Work in SOME players

In that case, it is possible the problem is with the blu ray player not supporting DVD+R disks.

Suggest you check to make sure: it's possible you can overcome this problem by simply burning DVD-R instead of DVD+R. Check your blu ray compatibility list first.

3. Bree Win User
    Dvd drive not showing

Is this the HP 15r014tx in your system specs? If so, try the steps in this thread....
    https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebo...r/td-p/6186456

It may be that your DVD drive has a hardware failure (as was suggested in that thread).

More HP support and diagnosis suggestions here in their Help pages....
    HP PCs - CD/DVD Drive Is Not Detected (Windows 10, 8) | HP® Customer Support

4. kukane Win User

Transfer and edit DVD

Help...asus bw-12b1st will not read blu-ray dvd

I bought an ASUS BW-12B1ST Blu-ray writer...installed and it didnt read ANY dvd...deleted from devices and restarted...it then played dvd's but NOT Blu-ray dvd...it lists as BD player under Computer...I run ANY DVD HD and it recognizes it as a blu-ray writer, but no play...OS is VISTA. Suggestions??

kukane, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

Transfer and edit DVD

1. Transfer and edit DVD - Similar Threads - Transfer edit DVD

2. transfer DVD based application to laptop with no DVD player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    transfer DVD based application to laptop with no DVD player: I have Quicken 2012 and just upgraded to a laptop with no DVD drive and using Win11. How can I transfer the Quicken application to the new laptop? I know how to migrate data. I need to know how to transfer the application. thanks!...
  3. transfer DVD based application to laptop with no DVD player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    transfer DVD based application to laptop with no DVD player: I have Quicken 2012 and just upgraded to a laptop with no DVD drive and using Win11. How can I transfer the Quicken application to the new laptop? I know how to migrate data. I need to know how to transfer the application. thanks!...
  4. can you transfer personal dvd's to computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can you transfer personal dvd's to computer?: can I transfer personal dvd's to computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-transfer-personal-dvds-to-computer/6949eb3a-f77c-47ec-b696-16dcaca3ff25
  5. can you transfer personal dvd's to computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can you transfer personal dvd's to computer?: can I transfer personal dvd's to computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-transfer-personal-dvds-to-computer/6949eb3a-f77c-47ec-b696-16dcaca3ff25
  6. Add audio to DVD and edit menu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Add audio to DVD and edit menu: Hi, Anyone have a simple guide to adding and / or replacing the audio track and changing the menu? Thanks 180510
  7. transferring vhs tape to dvd windows 10

transferring vhs tape to dvd windows 10: I keep getting the message try another device tried three different usb cables still get this message c an you help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-vhs-tape-to-dvd-windows-10/1c900507-fbbe-4069-844f-02de0629dca3
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition transfer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition transfer: I own a copy of Minecraft Java Edition, and I bought it early enough to get Windows 10 Edition free. I used the code and all was well until I unfortunately lost the computer, and with it, my copy of the game. I tried checking in the "Purchased" section of the Microsoft store,...
  9. DVD file transfer

DVD file transfer: How can I transfer a DVD file on my computer and have the disc play on a DVD player? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-file-transfer/e1b6b78c-3d36-437a-bf7d-5b82af5c7010
  10. ei.cfg to edit and burn into a dvd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ei.cfg to edit and burn into a dvd: Hi all, I want a Win10 official ISO that allows me to choose between Home and Pro even if the computer has its own key into the mainboard (surely Home). To achieve that, I need to edit the ei.cfg file and it works fine. But this when I use to install Win 10 from a...