Windows 10: Transfer and reactivate my Windows 10 Pro key on another laptop

Discus and support Transfer and reactivate my Windows 10 Pro key on another laptop in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought a new laptop (Windows 10 Home installed) three months ago and upgraded to Windows 10 Pro. But last week I sent it to a service center due to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by syazwania13, Mar 15, 2019 at 1:22 AM.

1. Transfer and reactivate my Windows 10 Pro key on another laptop

I bought a new laptop (Windows 10 Home installed) three months ago and upgraded to Windows 10 Pro. But last week I sent it to a service center due to hardware problems. Instead of repairing, they gave me a totally new laptop and installed back Windows 10 Home. How do I reactivate my Windows 10 Pro key on this new laptop?

:)

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Mar 15, 2019 at 1:23 AM
  4. Transfer and reactivate my Windows 10 Pro key on another laptop

Transfer Windows 10 Pro Retail key to new laptop

I recently upgraded my old laptop to Windows 10 Pro Retail (not the free upgrade). Shortly after that, I got a new laptop, but it runs Windows 8. Since I already used the key on my old laptop, is it still possible to transfer the Windows 10 Pro Retail
    onto the new laptop? I don't plan on keeping the old laptop anymore, but I don't want the Windows 10 key to go to waste.

Thema:

Transfer and reactivate my Windows 10 Pro key on another laptop

1. Transfer and reactivate my Windows 10 Pro key on another laptop - Similar Threads - Transfer reactivate Pro

2. Upgraded Windows 10 Home to Pro. Can it be transfer to another laptop?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgraded Windows 10 Home to Pro. Can it be transfer to another laptop?: Hi, I recently purchased a new laptop with Windows 10 Home. I paid and upgraded it to Pro edition using Microsoft Store. Unfortunately, there's a hardware malfunction with my new laptop and I need to exchange for a new one. Will my Pro upgrade be digitally linked to my new...
  3. How do I transfer my windows 10 license key to another computer?

How do I transfer my windows 10 license key to another computer?: Hi, basically when I went to college, i left my old pc behind. Id like to deactivate windows remotely on this old pc and reinstall it on my new one im building. Is there any way to do this, because I upgraded that old pc from windows 8, and it became a digital license. Thanks...
  4. How to transfer a Windows 10 Pro License to another computer

How to transfer a Windows 10 Pro License to another computer: Dear Community, One of my Laptops running Windows 10 Pro has died irretrievably and I want to transfer the license to a new PC. How do I go about this? Thanks Lynn...
  5. transferring my current copy of windows 10 to another motherboard

transferring my current copy of windows 10 to another motherboard: I want to transfer my hard drive including my current activated copy of windows 10-pro to another computer that has no hard drive installed but has a faster cpu and more ram. What do I need to do before I make this hardware change?...
  6. Transfering a MAK volume key to another computer

Transfering a MAK volume key to another computer: I bought a new computer with windows 10 home. I want to transfer my hardrives to the new one but I would rather use the windows 10 pro OS. My copy is a MAK volume channel, would I need to deactivate the key on the previous computer to use the key on the new one? I made...
  7. Transfer Windows 10 Pro product key from old laptop to new laptop

Transfer Windows 10 Pro product key from old laptop to new laptop: Hi, I currently have an old laptop that is running Windows 10 Pro and is activated, I would like to no longer use this laptop and transfer this product key (digital license) to my new refurbished laptop that is also running Windows 10 Pro. I have tried to find my product...
  8. Reactivating Word on laptop for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Reactivating Word on laptop for Windows 10: I went to go type a letter and Microsoft Word wouldn't let me unless I reactivated it...? Does anyone know a simple way to do this? BTW its for windows 10. Thanks :)...
  9. reactivation of Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reactivation of Windows 10 Pro: Hi. Windows is telling me that I need to reactivate. On the Activation page in Settings, it says "Windows is activated using your organization's activation service". I have absolutely no idea what this means. I bought this pc second-hand, with Win 10 Pro already installed,...
  10. Windows 10 Transfer With No Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Transfer With No Key: Is there any way to transfer my windows 10 on to a new pc? I lost my download disc and activation key. Is it also just possible to use this same solid state drive on a new pc so i don't have to transfer anything?...