Windows 10: Transfer and reactivate my Windows 10 Pro key on another laptop

Discus and support Transfer and reactivate my Windows 10 Pro key on another laptop in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought a new laptop (Windows 10 Home installed) three months ago and upgraded to Windows 10 Pro. But last week I sent it to a service center due to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by syazwania13, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Transfer and reactivate my Windows 10 Pro key on another laptop

I bought a new laptop (Windows 10 Home installed) three months ago and upgraded to Windows 10 Pro. But last week I sent it to a service center due to hardware problems. Instead of repairing, they gave me a totally new laptop and installed back Windows 10 Home. How do I reactivate my Windows 10 Pro key on this new laptop?

:)

syazwania13, Mar 15, 2019

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Mar 15, 2019
  4. Transfer and reactivate my Windows 10 Pro key on another laptop

Transfer Windows 10 Pro Retail key to new laptop

I recently upgraded my old laptop to Windows 10 Pro Retail (not the free upgrade). Shortly after that, I got a new laptop, but it runs Windows 8. Since I already used the key on my old laptop, is it still possible to transfer the Windows 10 Pro Retail
    onto the new laptop? I don't plan on keeping the old laptop anymore, but I don't want the Windows 10 key to go to waste.

NickLee808, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

Transfer and reactivate my Windows 10 Pro key on another laptop

1. Transfer and reactivate my Windows 10 Pro key on another laptop - Similar Threads - Transfer reactivate Pro

2. Windows 10 Pro License Key Transfer to another PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro License Key Transfer to another PC: Hi,I just sold my motherboard and processor but took my SSD with my bootable copy of Windows 10 Pro.The thing is, I was not able to deactivate my old license using the old PC but I still have my SSD which I am also planning on replacing.What do I need to do?Thanks!...
  3. Windows 10 Pro License Key Transfer to another PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro License Key Transfer to another PC: Hi,I just sold my motherboard and processor but took my SSD with my bootable copy of Windows 10 Pro.The thing is, I was not able to deactivate my old license using the old PC but I still have my SSD which I am also planning on replacing.What do I need to do?Thanks!...
  4. Windows 10 Pro License Key Transfer to another PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Transfer Windows 10 Pro to Another Laptop with 11 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer Windows 10 Pro to Another Laptop with 11 Home: I need to purchase a new laptop and transfer everything over. Current laptop was 10 Home which I paid to upgrade to 10 Pro. I know that if I purchase a new laptop with 10 Home, I can move the Pro license key over. My question is whether you can move the Pro license key from...
  6. Transfer Windows 10 Pro to Another Laptop with 11 Home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer Windows 10 Pro to Another Laptop with 11 Home: I need to purchase a new laptop and transfer everything over. Current laptop was 10 Home which I paid to upgrade to 10 Pro. I know that if I purchase a new laptop with 10 Home, I can move the Pro license key over. My question is whether you can move the Pro license key from...
  7. Transfer of windows 10 pro to another device

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transfer of windows 10 pro to another device: I want to know if it is possible to transfer my windows 10 pro to an other device it is an issue as it allowed me to revert to older version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-of-windows-10-pro-to-another-device/11d7543d-b4ca-440c-b339-1a436074792c
  8. Transferring Windows 10 Pro from one Laptop to Another

Transferring Windows 10 Pro from one Laptop to Another: I purchased a laptop earlier in the year that came with Windows 10 Home, and I bought Windows 10 Pro from the online store and upgraded. I've recently decided that I need a different laptop, and this one is being sold. I'd like to know if I can return this laptop to Windows...
  9. Transfer windows Pro key to another computer

Transfer windows Pro key to another computer: I have a tablet with Windows 10 pro on it and I don't use that tablet any longer, Is it possible to transfer that pro license to another computer I have that has windows 10 home on it. Just want to Upgrade the home license to Pro....
  10. Transfer Windows 10 Pro to Another Laptop with 10 Home

Transfer Windows 10 Pro to Another Laptop with 10 Home: Hi Everyone, This is my first time asking to this community, sorry if this kind of post or question is not comply with community guidelines. My old laptop (let's call it A46CB) is installed with Windows 10 Pro and already activated. I got it from free upgrade from my...