Windows 10: Transfer Badge

Discus and support Transfer Badge in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Please transfer my Minecraft badge from my old Office account to my microsoft account. ***Moved from Office / Other***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RossmanManaloto Jr., May 27, 2019.

1. Transfer Badge

Please transfer my Minecraft badge from my old Office account to my microsoft account.

***Moved from Office / Other***

:)

RossmanManaloto Jr., May 27, 2019
  2. Raysim52 Win User

Microsoft launcher - notification badges numbers are not working on my Verizon LG V30 running Android Oreo

The steps I took to turn on Notification badges agree with what you have suggested and I did turn on
    notification badges in all apps.

The reason I posted this issue on this site is because Microsoft is the developer of this app.

Raysim52, May 27, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox Ambassador badges are coming to Xbox Live

Source: Announcing Ambassador Badging | Xbox Ambassadors Community Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, May 27, 2019
  4. Transfer Badge

Badge icon on Documents folder

Hi,

We would like to know more about the issue, kindly clarify the following:

• Is this the first time that you saw this badge on specific folder documents?
    • Do have an anti-virus installed or active on your computer?
    • Have you recently made any changes in your computer?
    Thank you.

Jeraldine Ase, May 27, 2019
Thema:

Transfer Badge

1. Transfer Badge - Similar Threads - Transfer Badge

2. File Transfer from Windows 7 to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    File Transfer from Windows 7 to Windows 10: I have a Gigaware usb transfer cable and Laplink FileMover with Windows Easy Transfer Wizard software. I used this to move files from Win XP to Win 7. Can I use this cable and software package to transfer Win 7 files to Windows 10?...
  3. transfer photos to File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transfer photos to File Explorer: On Windows 10. I can't figure out how to transfer photos from Google Photos account to File Explorer so I can add photos to a Craigslist sale posting. Don't seem to be able to add the photos directly from Google Photos....
  4. Transferring original windows from another computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transferring original windows from another computer: I brought two HP laptop with original windows 10 home version. Both are the same configuration. With one computer something happened with the optane memory and I had to take out this part from the laptop. Now I lost my recovery option from where I used to install the windows....
  5. Transfer purchased Windows 10 Pro with Parallels Desktop to a new MacBook

Transfer purchased Windows 10 Pro with Parallels Desktop to a new MacBook: Hi, I am currently transferring my programs to a new MacBook Pro. The transfer of my Parallels desktop license went seamless as it automatically transferred the license from the old macbook to the new one. Now I am stuck with the Windows Pro license on my old MacBook Pro. I...
  6. How to transfer windows 10 digital lisence to another device.

How to transfer windows 10 digital lisence to another device.: Hi, I recently bought a new laptop which came with windows 10 home preactivated . I have a pc which has windows 10 pro activated through digital license. I wanted to transfer windows 10 pro license from my computer to my laptop . when I sign in to my Microsoft account on my...
  7. have over 30+ ANDROID apps that got transfer to my windows 10?? want 2 copy them all (but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    have over 30+ ANDROID apps that got transfer to my windows 10?? want 2 copy them all (but...: Already wrote in my title: have many ANDROID APPS. that somehow ?? got transferred to my WINDOWS 10 COMPUTER?? ANY EASY WAY 2 convert and/or transfer them all 2 my current computer (HP) ?? and the DELETE all those outdated androids?? Have no cell phone now. thanks Lancelot...
  8. transfer all data from vista to windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transfer all data from vista to windows 10: Hi . I have been running vista. now I have a new computer a Dell with windows 10 pre installed. I have made a full back up to an external hard drive from my old vista and would like to transfer all that data from the external hard drive to the new windows 10...
  9. Activation after transfer to new M.2 drive

Activation after transfer to new M.2 drive: So straight to it, I got windows way back in 2013 for my PC, installed and activated it. Then it updated to windows 10 a while back. Then this week I got a new M.2 ssd and used the samsung cloning program to transfer from my old ssd onto the m.2 one. When I try personalise...
  10. Win10Pro transfer to new PC

Win10Pro transfer to new PC: I bought a PC with Win7Pro already installed (the sticker refers to OEM). This was updated to Win10Pro. The motherboard on this PC has now died and I need to purchase another. Most come with Win10Home and I would wish to transfer the licence from the dead PC to the new one....