Windows 10: Transfer Badge

Discus and support Transfer Badge in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Please transfer my Minecraft badge from my old Office account to my microsoft account. ***Moved from Office / Other***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RossmanManaloto Jr., May 27, 2019.

1. Transfer Badge

Please transfer my Minecraft badge from my old Office account to my microsoft account.

***Moved from Office / Other***

:)

RossmanManaloto Jr., May 27, 2019
  2. Raysim52 Win User

Microsoft launcher - notification badges numbers are not working on my Verizon LG V30 running Android Oreo

The steps I took to turn on Notification badges agree with what you have suggested and I did turn on
    notification badges in all apps.

The reason I posted this issue on this site is because Microsoft is the developer of this app.

Raysim52, May 27, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox Ambassador badges are coming to Xbox Live

Source: Announcing Ambassador Badging | Xbox Ambassadors Community Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, May 27, 2019
  4. Transfer Badge

Badge icon on Documents folder

Hi,

We would like to know more about the issue, kindly clarify the following:

• Is this the first time that you saw this badge on specific folder documents?
    • Do have an anti-virus installed or active on your computer?
    • Have you recently made any changes in your computer?
    Thank you.

Jeraldine Ase, May 27, 2019
Thema:

Transfer Badge

1. Transfer Badge - Similar Threads - Transfer Badge

2. Error message "Please update your device settings to accept media transfers."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message "Please update your device settings to accept media transfers.": I installed a 2 TB Seagate backup device for primarily photos and files. Using a Microsoft 11; an HP laptop 2022 and attempting to copy from iCloud photos/videos or once moved to Microsoft Photos, use a copy/paste - or drag/drop; and this error comes up no matter what.All the...
  3. Error message "Please update your device settings to accept media transfers."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error message "Please update your device settings to accept media transfers.": I installed a 2 TB Seagate backup device for primarily photos and files. Using a Microsoft 11; an HP laptop 2022 and attempting to copy from iCloud photos/videos or once moved to Microsoft Photos, use a copy/paste - or drag/drop; and this error comes up no matter what.All the...
  4. Transferring Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring Product Key: Hi there,I got a Microsoft product key in 2019 when I got new laptop starting university. I have now finished university and I have just gotten a new laptop and wish to tranfer this product key across. However, I cannot login to see the product key as I initially used my...
  5. Transferring Product Key

Transferring Product Key: Hi there,I got a Microsoft product key in 2019 when I got new laptop starting university. I have now finished university and I have just gotten a new laptop and wish to tranfer this product key across. However, I cannot login to see the product key as I initially used my...
  6. File Transfer Speed from Windows 11 to Synology NAS is VERY SLOW vs. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Transfer Speed from Windows 11 to Synology NAS is VERY SLOW vs. Windows 10: I have a new Windows 11 PC and I'm noticing that the file sharing to my Synology NAS is very slow vs when I transferred files from my older Windows 10 PC. File Transfer Speeds:Windows 11 to NAS DS1520+ = 11.5 MB/s Windows 11 to Windows 10 = 112 MB/s much fasterFile size =...
  7. File Transfer Speed from Windows 11 to Synology NAS is VERY SLOW vs. Windows 10

File Transfer Speed from Windows 11 to Synology NAS is VERY SLOW vs. Windows 10: I have a new Windows 11 PC and I'm noticing that the file sharing to my Synology NAS is very slow vs when I transferred files from my older Windows 10 PC. File Transfer Speeds:Windows 11 to NAS DS1520+ = 11.5 MB/s Windows 11 to Windows 10 = 112 MB/s much fasterFile size =...
  8. Dual-Monitor - exiting full screen on second monitor automatically transfers it to primary...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual-Monitor - exiting full screen on second monitor automatically transfers it to primary...: When i go Full screen on a video or anything on my web browser it goes from my 2nd monitor to my 1st monitor and then i have to drag it back to my 2nd monitorIt was working fine but now it just does this issue i have with it , it happens on Chrome, opera GX, Microsoft edge...
  9. Dual-Monitor - exiting full screen on second monitor automatically transfers it to primary...

Dual-Monitor - exiting full screen on second monitor automatically transfers it to primary...: When i go Full screen on a video or anything on my web browser it goes from my 2nd monitor to my 1st monitor and then i have to drag it back to my 2nd monitorIt was working fine but now it just does this issue i have with it , it happens on Chrome, opera GX, Microsoft edge...
  10. Transfering product key to new PC not working. Error code 0x803fa067

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Transfering product key to new PC not working. Error code 0x803fa067: I have just built a PC with all new parts. I have deactivated my windows key from my old PC and I am trying to activate windows 10 on my new PC but it's not working It's giving me error code 0x803fa067. One thing to note is that if I try to activate windows 10 on my old PC...